🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Citizen Review Board in action.

When are we going to invoke a citizen review board for teachers, and school administrators?

We have that. We have school boards elected by locals and some districts have an extra review board.

You want them all either shamed, or forced out of doing their jobs....Well, what happens when there are no police P?

The same as you what with teachers and school administrators.

Well, what happens when there are no teachers?

I'd say without police, there won't be teachers....Think about it...

and without teachers there won't be police, or doctors or mechanics or....well you get the idea.

Are you for the current war on police Gator?

I am not.

I am also not for giving them a free pass just because they wear a badge.

This is why I like the idea of a citizen review board, it puts everything in the open.

Oh, and I am also not for the current war on teachers

I am not.

I am also not for giving them a free pass just because they wear a badge.

This is why I like the idea of a citizen review board, it puts everything in the open.

Oh, and I am also not for the current war on teachers
So, you want citizens, who are basically ignorant of the law, to judge police actions, but think it’s ok to tell your 5 year old granddaughter what an erection is.

This is something I've been calling for, for quite awhile. It's something many have been demanding. The police should not be able to be the sole arbitrators of whether they did something wrong or not.

WSOC

Review board says CMS teacher was wrongfully detained by CMPD officers

WSOCTV.com News Staff
Fri, April 8, 2022, 8:02 PM

The Citizens Review Board voted 9-0 Wednesday night in favor of a Charlotte-Mecklenburg School teacher who was handcuffed after officers misidentified her as a suspect in a violent crime, Channel 9 learned.

un they aren’t and haven’t been

This is something I've been calling for, for quite awhile. It's something many have been demanding. The police should not be able to be the sole arbitrators of whether they did something wrong or not.

WSOC

WSOCTV.com News Staff
Fri, April 8, 2022, 8:02 PM

The Citizens Review Board voted 9-0 Wednesday night in favor of a Charlotte-Mecklenburg School teacher who was handcuffed after officers misidentified her as a suspect in a violent crime, Channel 9 learned.

PERFECT

Can we have citizen oversight over Congress and the White House?

Forum List

Back