Citizen United being used to defend Disney over DeSantis attacks.

no it's not. You will find that out. The governor is the overseer and has a duty to ensure practices by business are within the boundaries of the state and federal laws. Drag queens in front of kids is pedophilia plain and simple.
This is a lie – nothing but rightwing fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

Then, you have no understanding of the constitution or the law. A lot of legal arguments sound like double talk, but if you understand legalese they are very precise and clear

I sided with the ACLU. I think they are more up to date on the Constitution than you.

You want someone like DeSantis to be able to try and destroy a business because he disagrees with their point of view?
Liberals do it against businesses who do not support gays,
This is a lie.

There’s nothing ‘deviant’ about being gay and transgender, and neither pose a threat to children.

It’s about the fear, ignorance, bigotry and hate of the authoritarian right.

It’s neither the role nor responsibility to government to interfere with private companies; Disney is at liberty to be critical of Republicans’ fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate directed at gay and transgender Americans.
So long as they mind their own business and keep it out of schools. That goes for religious nuts on the right as well in case you want to knpw.

This is a lie – nothing but rightwing fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate.
RAAAAAAWK!

eclectus-parrot-826501812-5abc255da9d4f900371cd1a1.jpg

So long as they mind their own business and keep it out of schools. That goes for religious nuts on the right as well in case you want to knpw.
SEG is all about forcing businesses.

"Disagree" all you want, State worshiper.....No one business has any entitlement to privileges extended to it by The State....That's why they're fucking privileges.

Stick a thumb in the eye of your benefactor, and you get what you deserve.

Point it out and I can state an opinion.

If you are going to use the wedding cake issue, I've commented on that many times.

Point it out and I can state an opinion.

If you are going to use the wedding cake issue, I've commented on that many times.
The wedding cake was one that came to mind. Curt Schilling a few years back was another though I can understand taking issue with Schilling's language at that time.

The wedding cake was one that came to mind. Curt Schilling a few years back was another though I can understand taking issue with Schilling's language at that time.

The government took no action against Shilling. I didn't support forcing anyone to bake a cake. I couldn't understand the reasoning of the baker but hate is a strong emotion.

Forum List

Back