CIVIL discussion on Current Issues. If you can't stay CIVIL, then please just stay out of this thread.

Just for a recap, here's what these vile filth do daily:

Leftist rules of engagement

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.
Yeah. Pretty much. These leftards are kind of one trick ponies that way.

Just for a recap, here's what these vile filth do daily:

Leftist rules of engagement

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.
None of this ^^^^^ was happening in this thread until you interjected.

What law(s) will bring about your Utopian dream, without totalitarian kooks eventually coming for full confiscation?
No New Laws, just enforce the ones we have and actually have Judges follow the law.
If you want a new law, it would be about sentencing convicted criminals to 10 or more years if their crime involved a gun. I answered this in post 187.
You just don't like my answer.
Currently we have weak laws that somehow go easy on criminals.
We need to enforce the laws we already have.
See above.

Currently we have weak laws that somehow go easy on criminals.
We need to enforce the laws we already have.
These laws have been in affect for many POTUS’s.
Like @marvin martian said.
Tougher
No negotiation
Fair trial
If you commit a crime involving a gun,
Any crime.
Trial and conviction
10years
No parole
No plea

Still didn't answer, did the filth?
Post 187.
Enforce the laws we already have and give stiffer penalties.

You don't agree with this ^^^^^^^

Not in this thread.
I just asked you to stay OUT if you can't be Civil.
Go play in a different thread.

lol

Ain't that just like a dumbass leftard

Refuses to play by the agreed upon rules

Thinks HIS rules are better :p

These lefties can't be trusted. Who knows what rules they're going to play by today.
What rule did I break?
Asking to play in a different thread. Did that insult or offend?

This is an attempt to have at least one thread where discussion remains civil.
No name calling or threats.
Just say I respectfully disagree.
If you can't do that, then just stick with the other threads.

So, you have made this a call-out thread. You claim you want this to be civil while indulging in a call-out.

How interesting.
I tagged BackAgain because we had a discussion in a different thread.
It was an invite to join the thread.

I tagged BackAgain because we had a discussion in a different thread.
It was an invite to join the thread.
I can confirm that. I viewed it as an invite. I don’t agree with Winco on some of the things even implied in his invitation. But I responded accordingly. And I took him at his word that this was going to be an attempt to have a civil discussion. I have also taken note of the fact that (possibly with an exception?) he has been pretty true to his word.

I propose that we don’t view this as a call out thread. I think of it more as an experiment. Let’s see how far we can move the discussion down the road while making efforts to remain civil.

I’ve had some conversations with some moderators (one most recently) who have privately called me out over my (uhm) style. 😎

Apparently, and I know this will shock some of you, I have a tendency (maybe a bit too often??) to lash out at some trolls. It’s partly true. I really don’t feel the need to mind my manners or my tongue when replying to some misfits.

This kind of experiment might serve me well.

I would join with Winco in politely asking other members — on either “side” of the political spectrum — to engage accordingly.

I can confirm that. I viewed it as an invite. I don’t agree with Winco on some of the things even implied in his invitation. But I responded accordingly. And I took him at his word that this was going to be an attempt to have a civil discussion. I have also taken note of the fact that (possibly with an exception?) he has been pretty true to his word.

I propose that we don’t view this as a call out thread. I think of it more as an experiment. Let’s see how far we can move the discussion down the road while making efforts to remain civil.

I’ve had some conversations with some moderators (one most recently) who have privately called me out over my (uhm) style. 😎

Apparently, and I know this will shock some of you, I have a tendency (maybe a bit too often??) to lash out at some trolls. It’s partly true. I really don’t feel the need to mind my manners or my tongue when replying to some misfits.

This kind of experiment might serve me well.

I would join with Winco in politely asking other members — on either “side” of the political spectrum — to engage accordingly.
No. Denied.

I'm not here to be polite to lefties or play by arbitrary leftie rules.

As a matter of fact, I'm here to make lefties look bad and expose every tiny little piece of their bullshit I can find.

Please refer to my previous posts in this thread for amplification

No. Denied.

I'm not here to be polite to lefties or play by arbitrary leftie rules.

As a matter of fact, I'm here to make lefties look bad and expose every tiny little piece of their bullshit I can find.

Please refer to my previous posts in this thread for amplification
I uh understand.

But nevertheless, I’m trying to give Winco the benefit of the proverbial doubt. And so far, in fairness, I am happy to report that he has evidently been trying to live up to the commitment.

Hell, even I’m trying. What ya gonna do? :dunno:

I uh understand.

But nevertheless, I’m trying to give Winco the benefit of the proverbial doubt. And so far, in fairness, I am happy to report that he has evidently been trying to live up to the commitment.

Hell, even I’m trying. What ya gonna do? :dunno:

I just won't believe it till I see it consistently for six months or more.

These are the same fuckers that just rioted for eight months, you'll forgive me if I'm skeptical of their good intentions.

If you really want me to take notice, do it consistently in every thread for six months. Instead of putting on a Hollywood dog & pony show like Nancy Pelosi is doing.

Hmmmm…perhaps the solution is to arrest, and jail the people who stole the guns?

Right now, the democrat party is dropping those charges, releasing those thieves on no cash bail, and giving them probation instead of the 10 years they deserve…..

how about before you blame the victim, you lock up the violent, repeat gun offender?
We have 5% of the world`s population but 25% of the world`s incarcerated. Do you think locking more people up is the answer? :rolleyes:

We have 5% of the world`s population but 25% of the world`s incarcerated. Do you think locking more people up is the answer? :rolleyes:
Deflection. ^^^

Must be another goddamn leftie.

No dumbass, locking up the RIGHT people is the answer.

You don't go after soccer moms trying to protect their kids, that's just butt stupid in the first place.

And you don't let Molotov throwing communist terrorists go either, that's BEYOND butt stupid and you should get a red hot poker up your tarred and feathered ass for doing it, while you're riding the rail out of town.

Deflection. ^^^

Must be another goddamn leftie.

No dumbass, locking up the RIGHT people is the answer.

You don't go after soccer moms trying to protect their kids, that's just butt stupid in the first place.

And you don't let Molotov throwing communist terrorists go either, that's BEYOND butt stupid and you should get a red hot poker up your tarred and feathered ass for doing it, while you're riding the rail out of town.
Your insults don`t bother me one bit but it`s obvious that I hit a sore spot by speaking the truth. It`s The Guns that have ruined this country. Soccer moms and Molotov cocktails? What kind of bizarre drugs are you doing this morning?

Iran China ... Execute Criminals & Prisoners ( Death Penalty )and BTW China has more Moslems in Camps than America has prisoners & Jailed people in 46 States

No....I think keeping the most violent and dangerous gun offenders llocked up will reduce gun and violent crime....

So you recommend releasing the most dangerous and violent criminals over an over again?

Your insults don`t bother me one bit but it`s obvious that I hit a sore spot by speaking the truth. It`s The Guns that have ruined this country. Soccer moms and Molotov cocktails? What kind of bizarre drugs are you doing this morning?

No....as 27 years of experience shows...normal people who own guns don't use them for crime....criminals use guns for crime....and you don't want to lock them up for some strange reason...

Over 27 years, from 1993 to the year 2015, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019 (in 2020 that number is 21.52 million)...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime........

Why do our democrat party controlled cities have gun crime problems?

What changed in 2015?

The democrat party did 3 things...

1) they began a war on the police that forced officers to stop pro active police work, allowing criminals to run wild.

2) they began to release the most violent and dangerous gun offenders over and over again, not matter how many times they had been arrested for gun crimes

3) they used their brown shirts, blm/antifa to burn, loot and murder for 7 months in primarily black neighborhoods while the democrat party mayors ordered the police to stand down and not stop them......in order to hurt Trump during the election.

So you recommend releasing the most dangerous and violent criminals over an over again?

At least until the Stalinists complete their takeover of our country.

Once complete, they will start filling our prisons with political prisoners, instead.

Forum List

Back