Civil Rights Act 1964: Repeal?

I'm tired of White liberals treating Blacks like they are mentally handicapped and in need of all this special treatment. "Hi, I'm Buffy, I don't mind if your Black, we can be friends."

bear, the WNs think they would just kill uppity blacks, not understanding the rest of white and brown and yellow and red and black America would finish the WNs.
Remember, your a mainstream moderate by your claim.

Your business operates within the Rule of Law, no exception. Private property is not absolute in a society. However, this is a democratic society within a republican constitutional form of government. So try it.
John Locke stated that unjust laws are to be broken.

Your business operates within the Rule of Law, no exception. Private property is not absolute in a society. However, this is a democratic society within a republican constitutional form of government. So try it.

What is an unjust law in this situation is determined by our legislatures and courts, not you.

Do not confuse yourself as an economic Martin Luther King Jr., please.

[

I sort of assumed that POV was lurking in this thread from the start. Racism and bigotry are painfully real, and we should fight tooth and nail to ensure our government rises above such ugliness. But the right to refuse to associate with people you don't like, no matter how inane your reasoning, is an essential freedom and it's foolish to sacrifice it for temporary convenience.
The left needs victims. It is essential to your psychosis. You live in a world of haves vs. have nots. From what I see we have overcome race in this country as a major obstacle to economic success. Now it's all on the individual. To say that racism is a nation problem in this country is a myth.

Reports: S.C. restaurant refused to seat black patrons

A black South Carolina man says a restaurant in North Charleston refused to seat his party of 25 family and friends and asked the group to leave after a white customer complained of feeling threatened, according to reports....

Reports S.C. restaurant refused to seat black patrons
Your point is? So a group was acting like a bunch of fucking savages and were asked to leave. Race had nothing to do with it. Again, the psychosis of the left.

Where the fuck do you get "acting like a bunch of fucking savages" out of that story? Waiting patiently for two hours is "acting like a bunch of fucking savages"?

Or was it the word "black"?[/QUOTE]
So the NY Times (lol) quoted the Black patrons. Every hear the story from the employees? I have. This is an old story. They were acting lie a bunch of fucking savages. Oh, and that lump of shit Mike Brown was too before he got what he deserved.

What is an unjust law in this situation is determined by our legislatures and courts, not you.

Do not confuse yourself as an economic Martin Luther King Jr., please.
King borrowed ( perhaps plagiarized , we know he did for his PhD.) Locke in his letter from a Birmingham jail.

[

I sort of assumed that POV was lurking in this thread from the start. Racism and bigotry are painfully real, and we should fight tooth and nail to ensure our government rises above such ugliness. But the right to refuse to associate with people you don't like, no matter how inane your reasoning, is an essential freedom and it's foolish to sacrifice it for temporary convenience.
The left needs victims. It is essential to your psychosis. You live in a world of haves vs. have nots. From what I see we have overcome race in this country as a major obstacle to economic success. Now it's all on the individual. To say that racism is a nation problem in this country is a myth.

A black South Carolina man says a restaurant in North Charleston refused to seat his party of 25 family and friends and asked the group to leave after a white customer complained of feeling threatened, according to reports....

Your point is? So a group was acting like a bunch of fucking savages and were asked to leave. Race had nothing to do with it. Again, the psychosis of the left.

Where the fuck do you get "acting like a bunch of fucking savages" out of that story? Waiting patiently for two hours is "acting like a bunch of fucking savages"?

Or was it the word "black"?
So the NY Times (lol) quoted the Black patrons. Every hear the story from the employees? I have. This is an old story. They were acting lie a bunch of fucking savages. Oh, and that lump of shit Mike Brown was too before he got what he deserved.

Ah, you "heard it" because you "know a guy".

Yeah I do too.

:eusa_hand:

[

Yeah I do too.

Update The trouble with the Wild Wing discrimination story The video is back Haire of the Dog Charleston City Paper
The real story.

I think those businesses have a RIGHT to discriminate via the right to free assembly. is economic libertarian silliness, as a business operates according to the Rule of Law, which is determined by We the People, not business.
Your investment your business. You can allow or not allow anyone you want. You will pay the consequences for losing that portion of the consumer market. If a Black man wants to ken a cafe and put up a sign "NoWhites Allowed", he should be able to.

See what conservatives mean when the talk about liberty?

Bush92, not too worry.

The world will continue on its journey, and so will you.

[

Yeah I do too.

Update The trouble with the Wild Wing discrimination story The video is back Haire of the Dog Charleston City Paper
The real story.

Why would that matter to you since you believe that the owner shouldn't have to serve black people, period?

If the Civil Rights Act of 1964 were repealed...does anyone REALLY think we would go back to segregation...or has society reached a point where it is now an unnecessary part of the past that only serves to divide people more? Example: Civil Rights Division of Justice Department that operates with complete disregard for the law.
If the 2nd Amendment were repealed...does anyone REALLY think we would go back to complete gun control...or has society reached a point where it is an unnecessary part of the past that only serves to divide people more?

[

Yeah I do too.

The real story.

Why would that matter to you since you believe that the owner shouldn't have to serve black people, period?
No I feel the owner has the right to bar idiots from his restaurant. Especially if they are scaring other patrons. And what's this shit about a single White patron. Total liberal media bullshit.

Why would that matter to you since you believe that the owner shouldn't have to serve black people, period?[/QUOTE]
No I feel the owner has the right to bar idiots from his restaurant. Especially if they are scaring other patrons. And what's this shit about a single White patron. Total liberal media bullshit.[/QUOTE]

I guess you've already forgotten you said this a couple posts ago:

"Your investment your business. You can allow or not allow anyone you want."

That is not about being an idiot. That is about the color of one's skin, period. That is your position.

I'm tired of White liberals treating Blacks like they are mentally handicapped and in need of all this special treatment. "Hi, I'm Buffy, I don't mind if your Black, we can be friends."

You're only fooling yourself.

No I feel the owner has the right to bar idiots from his restaurant. Especially if they are scaring other patrons. And what's this shit about a single White patron. Total liberal media bullshit.[/QUOTE]

I guess you've already forgotten you said this a couple posts ago:

"Your investment your business. You can allow or not allow anyone you want."

That is not about being an idiot. That is about the color of one's skin, period. That is your position.[/QUOTE]
No it's not. There is your racial psychosis fueled by things like the Civil Rights Act. You just quoted me, then made an assumption.if I owned a business and a bunch of drunken White bikers came in, I tell them to leave because they are being loud and obnoxious , nobody would say a thing. I say it to 25 Blacks acting rude and obnoxious, now somehow I am a racist. Civil Rights Act, that's why.

Civil Rights Act 1964: Repeal?

That's a really retarded question. However, I suggest you ask black folks for their opinion.

Why is a black person's opinion specifically more important to you than anyone elses you racist piece of shit.
Actually, he should have stated that all protected by the Civil Rights Act of 1964 should be asked....like women. We were protected (or were supposed to be protected) by it also.

The law is not working in 2014 and unnecessary in 2014, unless are someone who wants to perpetuate the myth of racism.
I was a steelworker for 35 years and I dealt with racists nearly every day. Myth? Good grief man, you need to get out more. I don`t think we should go back to using drinking fountains that are labeled Colored or White. Jeezus!

I'm not following. What does being a steelworker have to do with government treating all citizens equally? What does you working with people who are racist have to do with the CRA?

Forum List

Back