Civil War

If you are a Trump supporter, start attending events, restaurants and anywhere in public armed or ready for conflict.

Freedom is dying a slow death.

Why do we have at least one of these threads a day, dreaming of a Civil War, just so you can shoot liberals? And in the guise of protecting against people shouting "Shame!"
Now, I don't agree with those people, but last I checked, that was not a capital offense.

Cowards that want someone else to do the dirty work while they sit safe at home whacking off to the chaos.

You are talking about the lawless ignorant assholes on the left.

Nope. The inbred brain dead ones on the right.

Maxine Waters is not on the right.

Drumpf is not on the left.

'left' & 'right' are no more than dueling ideologies of the same middle class that the elites sold out long ago

~S~

Why do we have at least one of these threads a day, dreaming of a Civil War, just so you can shoot liberals? And in the guise of protecting against people shouting "Shame!"
Now, I don't agree with those people, but last I checked, that was not a capital offense.
Cowards that want someone else to do the dirty work while they sit safe at home whacking off to the chaos.

Oh, I get it.

You were talking about those guys who are going to appoint the next SCOTUS judge and possibly another one after that.

Sounds like you are another butthurt lefty.

Oh, I get it.

You were talking about those guys who are going to appoint the next SCOTUS judge and possibly another one after that.

Yes. I was talking about the orange buffoon and child molester Drumpf and his vapid followers.

If you are a Trump supporter, start attending events, restaurants and anywhere in public armed or ready for conflict.

-------------------------------------- looks like libs - dems attacking Americans OldLady ,

"attacking Americans"...that's the grooming of trumpanzees we are seeing go on. The press is the enemy of the people...Dems are attacking Americans. All leading to........what end?

Oh, I get it.

Yes. I was talking about the orange buffoon and child molester Drumpf and his vapid followers.

Hey, thanks.....

Good luck in you guys picking the next SCOTUS judge to replace Kennedy....

Oh, wait......

Have your guns out....you'll feel safer and more manly.

Why not, if you're dumb enough to be 1 in 100.....might as well take a few with you.

Of course, if it's ever 100 vs 100....the left will turn and run.

Have your guns out....you'll feel safer and more manly.

----------------------------------------------------- don't know about feeling more manly but its a good deal when an American can protect himself from the liberal - dem lefty rabble Bode .

-------------------------------------- looks like libs - dems attacking Americans OldLady ,

"attacking Americans"...that's the grooming of trumpanzees we are seeing go on. The press is the enemy of the people...Dems are attacking Americans. All leading to........what end?

--------------------------------- so far its just an interesting example of what lefties , many newly imported going by the looks of them are like Bode .

Does this civil war come when trump is voted out fair and square?

Ask yourself this. How many times have Republican's called for pushing Democrats out of the public arena? How many times have the laid in wait for people to leave a Democrat function and attack them in a mob?

Pleaase don't quote the false flag of the DNC sending people to Trump rally's to pose as Trump supporters attacking liberals. That, we know, is fake.

What I AM saying is that given what Waters has said, the reckless support of the terrorist organization antifa, those on the right should expect to go armed to political functions if they want to defend themselves. Because it appears that the left has decided all-out civil war is their only recourse.

And look at this...any examples are classified as "false flags" ...well groomed indeed.

- Let us look at this a moment. You can find countless threads here of conservatives giddy that they have the white house, both houses of Congress, and now the Supreme Court and 'libruls' can't do anything. They control most of the state legislatures, and they get to torture children at their whim and then turn their head and claim they are pro-life.

- Yet somehow 'libruls' are still about to destroy the country and must be defeated with guns because all that other shit doesn't mean anything.

PICK ONE AND STICK WITH IT FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

The trumpanzees are groomed and groomed and groomed to call themselves victims in order to justify all the deplorable things they do and support.

Your video link is from two years ago.
Did you notice?
Do you care?

You're saying that it didn't happen? Because I can assure you, it has gotten worse. Or do you care?

I believe the violence depicted in the video link occurred two years ago in 2016, and I see little reason to believe the US will become less polarized over the next two. Should Trump ever face impeachment and conviction, I suspect the violence will escalate considerably. MAGA?

What?

No one is dreaming of it. However, no one should have to fear to go to an event simply because of your politics.

When they begin attacking people en masse, then they are declaring war on your rights and beliefs.

Simply put, if this is the way that the left is going to act, then do not be surprised when the right comes out swinging.

When the left has an actual congresswoman calling for it. Shame on them.

Liar.

Oh, I get it.

Hey, thanks.....

Good luck in you guys picking the next SCOTUS judge to replace Kennedy....

Oh, wait......
I was talking about the orange buffoon you follow like a puppy. Not the next SCOTUS. Sorry but your deflection fails again.
lol.gif

Forum List

Back