🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Civil war?

"I used to laugh at people who said that the US was on the verge of Civil war"

No you didn't

Yeah, he did. As did I. There have always been fringe nutjobs blabbering about it.

But now I hear normal people talking about it in the grocery stores, and at the gas stations.

If the food shortages are as bad as some are saying then yes, you will see a rebellion.

Hunger is always the catalyst for revolution.

Unfortunately it is the fantasy and paranoia from both extremes that could very well trigger another civil war. The rhetoric has become more radicalized and the use of the judiciary for political "assassination" of opponents is getting out of control. I'm 68 and I've never seen it this bad and it seems to be getting worse. I pray it doesn't happen but afraid it will.
It will get worse unless the duopoly dupes of the R and D party’s stop with their partisan hatred and stupidity.

Anyone that knows what war actually looks like knows we arent even close to it.

We're just a bunch of disorganized people that either want to be left alone or rattle our sabers at another tribe we don't like. There is no war coming soon.

We might have some civil unrest but that's about it. Most Americans are soft and weak and even if begrudgingly they are sheep that can be herded. Most Americans take the path of least resistance, and a civil war is not that path.

The current administration would have to do something major in order to spark a civil war. But they are gradual, always pushing the line just enough people may not like it but they adjust to it.

We're like a wild hog. You can't just put up a trap and put food in it, they won't go in. But if you put food out and every couple days put another fence up and build the trap over time eventually they will go after the food and the door closes behind them. They ignore traps they see being built slowly.
It's a cultural civil war with minor skirmishes.

It will get worse unless the duopoly dupes of the R and D party’s stop with their partisan hatred and stupidity.
So get the Right to cease being "Bitter Clingers" and get Far Left & Left to Abandon Choice and Green New Deal Mishegoss ?

This has NOTHING to do with my reaction, or even yours, rather, it is the reaction of the party in power that is most frightening.

They are suppose to represent the nation and not just fringe extremists outlaws.

That is the point here.
Then what has the Republican party's excuse been for the last decade plus?
I don't remember the last time they actually represented a majority of the nation.

Yeah, he did. As did I. There have always been fringe nutjobs blabbering about it.

But now I hear normal people talking about it in the grocery stores, and at the gas stations.

If the food shortages are as bad as some are saying then yes, you will see a rebellion.

Hunger is always the catalyst for revolution.
It hasn't been the fringe.......like I said.....Conservatives have been jerking off to fantasies about Civil Wars since they lost the last Civil War...

Do I have to remind you of all of the efforts to secede from the union by butthurt reactionary right-wing morons??

The whole OKC bombing was an effort to start a Civil War...before that, there were other right-wing morons who thought they were going to be starting Civil Wars....and it wasn't because they believed they were the fringe either....

The rest of us just want basic policies advanced ...because we don't believe a Civil War is necessary to protect Social Security or Medicare or protect labor rights...if people think a Civil War is going to address food shortages, how about they wage war on late Capitalism......that is more responsible for the shortages than anything else...

It hasn't been the fringe.......like I said.....Conservatives have been jerking off to fantasies about Civil Wars since they lost the last Civil War...

Do I have to remind you of all of the efforts to secede from the union by butthurt reactionary right-wing morons??

The whole OKC bombing was an effort to start a Civil War...before that, there were other right-wing morons who thought they were going to be starting Civil Wars....and it wasn't because they believed they were the fringe either....

The rest of us just want basic policies advanced ...because we don't believe a Civil War is necessary to protect Social Security or Medicare or protect labor rights...if people think a Civil War is going to address food shortages, how about they wage war on late Capitalism......that is more responsible for the shortages than anything else...
As the Riots in Portland ,Seattle , Dallas Kenosha Baltimore NYC San Jose ... attempts to kickstart a Civil War ?

Hilarious. I hope so. You guys can pull out your twitter feeds and call us names until we give up.

Then you can secede from the Union and create your own version of North Korea: an impoverished land under autocrat rule from a fat insecure leader who can pass it down to his nincompoop son.

Story writes itself. Blue States would still be the largest GDP in the world and the red states would drop below China and Japan ahead of Germany.

Inciting people to murder by what you say and allowing people to have the address of their political opponents and allow them to protest at their homes, which all are illegal, and not come out and publicly condemn any of it is a good way to divide the country.

I would ignore it if I think it would go away, but ignoring lawlessness seems to make it only worse.

So if they come for Kav, when will they come for me or you?

Sometimes seeing a division is better than trying to pretend it is not really there.
Division is there in spades. It is present on both sides. The corporate media, political parties, and the oligarchs are always pushing to divide us along party lines. It’s a scam designed to benefit them and harm the people. Just don’t accept it.

Voilence will only result in our criminal government imposing ever more restrictions on our freedoms. They WANT you to resort to violence. It benefits them.

You will lose your civil war the same as the confederacy in 1865. There are more of us than the Trump Cult, we are better armed, and we have the military on our side. So try your ashley babs maneuvers and see where it gets you. We have plenty of prisons for the cult.
The war would be less a struggle to take over the government than it would be self preservation, and never ending, kind of like what you see in the Ukraine.

But you are correct, the Left owns the government and military

So get the Right to cease being "Bitter Clingers" and get Far Left & Left to Abandon Choice and Green New Deal Mishegoss ?
No.

There has always been opposing viewpoints in this country. Nothing wrong with that. However now we have a media, government, the two gangs, and the oligarchs working in tandem to divide us and fill us with hatred. Hatred leads to violence, which leads to tyranny by the elite.

We are a nation divided. Could be possible since we've pretty much gone full cycle. We're in the twilight years of the republic and will have no significant influence on global geopolitics.

Yeah, Charles Manson was trying to start a race war.

So is burn loot murder.

But when normal people start talking about it, you had better start paying attention.

They are talking about it.

Forum List

Back