Clapper states categorically that there is ZERO EVIDENCE Trump colluded with Russia

soooo, the president STATES HE WAS BEING WIRE TAPPED.....

AND NOW, wants people to go out and investigate to prove he was right!!!

the president had no idea with no proof that his home was ever wire tapped when he made his tweets, OBVIOUSLY, and he was lying, all to change the topic off of Sessions lying under oath and the rest on the investigation that is dropping daily.

:rofl::rofl:
The investigation that is dropping NOTHING daily

During an interview on Meet The Depressed Clapper stated that there is ZERO EVIDENCE of any collusion between the Trump people & Russia. None, Zilch, Nadda

Time for the left to create a new maze to run around in while they seek nonexistent cheese.

He just said there was NO wiretap of Trump.
He did, during his tenure but that has nothing to do with this thread. Do try to pay attention. Perhaps take your adhd meds?
when did his tenure end gramps?
He submitted his resignation on the 15th or 17th.
But I digress, WHAT THE FUCK does that have to do with THIS TOPIC?

After Clapper left, all hell broke loose, Flynn lied, then resigned, then both congressional intelligence committees began investigations, Commie has refused to hand over the transcript evidence to those committees, so he's saving the admin's ass or, the investigation IS STILL ON GOING, then Sessions lied under oath, recused himself....and Jarrod, the son in law admitted to meeting with the Russian operative ambassador in trump tower...jarrod also let Pence lie to the American citizens....

A lot has happened since Clapper left

During an interview on Meet The Depressed Clapper stated that there is ZERO EVIDENCE of any collusion between the Trump people & Russia. None, Zilch, Nadda

Time for the left to create a new maze to run around in while they seek nonexistent cheese.

He did, during his tenure but that has nothing to do with this thread. Do try to pay attention. Perhaps take your adhd meds?

After Clapper left, all hell broke loose, Flynn lied, then resigned, then both congressional intelligence committees began investigations, Commie has refused to hand over the transcript evidence to those committees, so he's saving the admin's ass or, the investigation IS STILL ON GOING, then Sessions lied under oath, recused himself....and Jarrod, the son in law admitted to meeting with the Russian operative ambassador in trump tower...jarrod let Pence lie to the American citizens....

People who want to perceive the question as did he have any communications in his role as a senator can claim he lied, but why would people perceive it in that capacity when anyone would already know the answer to that question?? It makes more sense that he perceived the question as only related to his role in the campaign. Until tapes or emails are released proving otherwise, accusations of him being a liar are quite tenuous based on the wording of that line of questioning.

Senator Coons (D) said on Chirs Wallace show that he has seen no evidence of collusion in his capacity on the Judiciary Committee. This is just a big nothing berger that the commiecrats refuse to let go.

After Clapper left, all hell broke loose, Flynn lied, then resigned, then both congressional intelligence committees began investigations, Commie has refused to hand over the transcript evidence to those committees, so he's saving the admin's ass or, the investigation IS STILL ON GOING, then Sessions lied under oath, recused himself....and Jarrod, the son in law admitted to meeting with the Russian operative ambassador in trump tower...jarrod also let Pence lie to the American citizens....

Gramps, there are lots of threads on this, my head is spinning trying to keep up!! i need a break! (and a drink!) :eek:

READ the exchange between oLD LADY and me

Breaking: Chuck Schumer (A Jew) Takes The 5th On Trump Wiretapping

the trump computer/server mentioned in all the other threads that the FBI allegedly got a FISA for that was communicating with two Russian banks, was held in another building, not trump tower as initially believed.

Gramps, there are lots of threads on this, my head is spinning trying to keep up!! i need a break! (and a drink!) :eek:

READ the exchange between oLD LADY and me

Breaking: Chuck Schumer (A Jew) Takes The 5th On Trump Wiretapping

the trump computer/server mentioned in all the other threads that the FBI allegedly got a FISA for that was communicating with two Russian banks, was held in another building, not trump tower as initially believed.
I don't care enough to bother.

We're watching the dems be the hypocrites that they truly are. Theyre in deep trouble.

The assumption here is that for some reason Clapper has magically had access to every bit of information on this matter and thus from that superhuman perspective of omniscience,

he can categorically proclaim that no collusion has occurred?

As Director of National Intelligence he has access to any intel report produced by any agency, so yeah, if there's one person who could make that statement, it would be him.

He resigned in November.

We're watching the dems be the hypocrites that they truly are. Theyre in deep trouble.

Instead of worrying about hypocritical Democrats, shouldn't you be worrying about a president who may well be under the thumb of Vladimir Putin?

Note this part of the exchange:

“There is no FISA court order,” Todd asked.

“Not to my knowledge,” Clapper responded.

He says he denies that it happened, then on the other end of his mouth, he tells us he does not know.
It should be that Clapper can’t rule out wiretapping of Trump.

If there's a FISA warrant, that legalizes the whole operation, and therefore all your dreams and hallucinations of Obama illegality are shit.
Irrelevant, a sitting president can't tamper with an election.

A legal warrant to investigate ANYONE, election or no, is LEGAL.

He says he denies that it happened, then on the other end of his mouth, he tells us he does not know.

If there's a FISA warrant, that legalizes the whole operation, and therefore all your dreams and hallucinations of Obama illegality are shit.

Not an opposition campaign opponent using unethical practices. It's called abuse of power!

Instead of worrying about hypocritical Democrats, shouldn't you be worrying about a president who may well be under the thumb of Vladimir Putin?
You're supposed to use your tinfoil to wrap food not wear it as a hat.

Not an opposition campaign opponent using unethical practices. It's called abuse of power!

So is racism, fucktard.

A legal warrant is not an abuse of power.

So is racism, fucktard.
Not when it comes to White people!

A legal warrant is not an abuse of power.
When you do something unethical with a legal warrant, it's abuse of power.

If there were any evidence, yes.

Yeah the dummy also said that Russia didn't hack us..

When you get a chance I suggest that you take the time to watch this Maddow video ( who cares what party she is from) I connects Trump to Russia and the reason why Russia is blackmailing Trump..It will all be out soon..

I will not watch any video or click on any link wherein THAT BITCH is the subject or purveyor of information.

It was a waste of time, it was nothing but bias confirmation. They claimed Trump spent 40 million, at auction, on a property and sat on it for 2 years just in case the right Russian buyer came along. It was laughable to say the least.

Trump sold the same property for $100 million...and several other properties to several Russians..

But....but.....Clapper said.....

Oh he did a 360 once The Wire Tap story came out.

MMMKAY.

fc50e3e4d270ec8daf6a285e141a4e4c.jpg

Forum List

Back