Clarence Thomas and the Billionaire.

This is just the opening attack, preparing the democrat party media for the talking points they will use when the democrats start purging republicans from the court.......the want to get the Supreme Court packed so that there is nothing stopping their agenda....and, as Kurt Schlichter points out, the political lynching of Trump will likely end up there....so they want that court packed before he gets there..............

No one is going to get "purged". Might it shame Roberts into enacting some ethics rules? Hopefully.

Purged? Blacks? Never!
"This is not about expelling us as individuals. This is your attempt to expel the voices of the people from the people's house. It will not be successful," Jones said before the vote to expel him. "Your overreaction, your flexing of false power has awakened a generation of people who will let you know that your time is up."
"I think it's pretty clear: I'm a 60-year-old White woman. And they are two young Black men." Johnson told CNN, calling them "amazing young men... who are working so hard for people in their communities."

Last edited:
liar liar pants on fire!

what Thomas did was highly unethical for a supreme court justice.....

All he had to do, was be honest, disclose the gift s, instead of hiding it....

but but but, that would have given away the top mega donor influence upon him.....a supreme court justice....

y'all are the BIGGEST HIPOCRITES ON EARTH.... And as crooked as can be to support this kind of slime.

No...it wasn't.........and don't pretend after what you assholes did to Trump that you care about the law.......this is nothing more than your prep work for the extra legal removal of Thomas, and the threat to other judges if they don't rule the way you want them to rule......

You have gone full fascist, and you think you are being clever about it.

No one is going to get "purged". Might it shame Roberts into enacting some ethics rules? Hopefully.

You mean will it scare the squish roberts into ruling the exact way the left wants? That is the plan....the extra legal attack on Thomas is just the next step......

You mean will it scare the squish roberts into ruling the exact way the left wants? That is the plan....the extra legal attack on Thomas is just the next step......

Everyone should want the Supreme Court to have ethic rules. I can't even comprehend those who do not.

Everyone should want the Supreme Court to have ethic rules. I can't even comprehend those who do not.

Everyone should want the democrats to obey the law......they are not, as we just saw with Trump...and he wasn't the first, he wont' be the last.....

The democrats are done with elections, and have now moved into the jack boot face of fascism........and Thomas is the next on their list....which will also intimidate the courts into giving them the rulings they want...

You can play at being grossly naive...but this is the truth.

Everyone should want the democrats to obey the law......they are not, as we just saw with Trump...and he wasn't the first, he wont' be the last.....

The democrats are done with elections, and have now moved into the jack boot face of fascism........and Thomas is the next on their list....which will also intimidate the courts into giving them the rulings they want...

You can play at being grossly naive...but this is the truth.

Hair on fire.

No...it wasn't.........and don't pretend after what you assholes did to Trump that you care about the law.......this is nothing more than your prep work for the extra legal removal of Thomas, and the threat to other judges if they don't rule the way you want them to rule......

Crooked Donald was the most corrupt President in my lifetime and likely everyone's that walks on earth today.

He is a man, of pure lawlessness and has gotten away with every crime and wrong doing he ever did.

Teflon Don.

Nothing, zip, nada was ever done to him, that he didn't create. It's hard to believe you're unable to see what is so clear....

bpmmcjrtuisa1.png

The post-Watergate reforms and the enactment of the Ethics in Government Act of 1978 requires justices of the Supreme Court to annually file financial public disclosure reports detailing “sources amounts of income, gifts, and reimbursements.” The law also directs the “Judicial Conference of the United States,” which Chief Justice John Roberts presides over, to “establish a Judicial Ethics Committee,” to “receive such reports of judicial personnel,” and to “ascertain possible violations of conflict of interest laws.”
Then let Thomas excuse himself from any ethics committee investigation of these vacations that he was invited on. I doubt they will find a violation of the rules that existed when he took them, but I welcome an apolitical investigation.

From NBC:

Thomas, one of the court's six conservative justices, noted that he would comply with changes made to disclosure rules that were announced last month. Those revisions made it clear that trips on private jets and stays at privately owned resorts like one Crow owns in upstate New York would have to be disclosed.

The change to disclosure rules tightened an exemption for "personal hospitality" that was not strictly defined.

That tweak was made just weeks before a ProPublica article published Thursday detailed extravagant trips that Thomas took that were funded by Crow.

Thomas did not disclose these trips — reportedly including travel on Crow’s private jet and visits to the resort — on his annual financial disclosure statements. Under the rules that existed until recently it was not clear if he was required to, but — whether he was or not — ethics experts have questioned his judgment.

If the Democrats' new "Trannies First, America Worst" strategy gets them the House back, they can start an impeachment. He survived one high tech lynching, I'm sure he'll survive another.

Are any Democrats on here aware that Nancy Pelosi lives full time in a mansion and also vacations frequently with a man with a net worth of over 100 million dollars, who made most of his money by having her pass laws favorable to his enterprises?

Should she be reporting all of those gifts?

Crooked Donald was the most corrupt President in my lifetime and likely everyone's that walks on earth today.

He is a man, of pure lawlessness and has gotten away with every crime and wrong doing he ever did.

Teflon Don.

Nothing, zip, nada was ever done to him, that he didn't create. It's hard to believe you're unable to see what is so clear....

Hillary was no better.

No matter how many times you say this, it still will not be true.
It's true every time I say at. Check the IRS code. A ride on your friends boat is not a taxable event.

But that never stops you, so keep on posting it, seems you are going for the Goebbels school of thought on lies.
True, your lies never bother me.

You're just another slimy prog imbecile.

liar liar pants on fire!

what Thomas did was highly unethical for a supreme court justice.....

All he had to do, was be honest, disclose the gift s, instead of hiding it....

but but but, that would have given away the top mega donor influence upon him.....a supreme court justice....

y'all are the BIGGEST HIPOCRITES ON EARTH.... And as crooked as can be to support this kind of slime.
NOT.

Nothing could be more nauseating than listening to progs bleat about the law.

Forum List

Back