Clarence Thomas-Enemy to Blacks, And all of America

Whites had a mini mum of 190 years to get what they have and blacks have had 60. So the claim that programs created to equalize opportunity need to end because things are equal are inaccurate.
That is not why they need to end they need to end because they do not work and never will

DEi & AA have played a very important role in this country. They are programs to compensate for centuries of prejudice against blacks.

However, they've accomplished their goals. The younger generation of blacks are not suffering from prejudice the way their forefathers did. I worked in several large corporation. There have been plenty of black executives, directors and mangers. I've known plenty of black doctors and lawyers.

It's time we rolled these programs back. They simply are no longer needed.
WRONG

They are immoral programs which have never heped minorities,

I think you need to go back and look at how whites have gotten where they are before yu run off at the mouth about things like this. Whites have been the only group to get a leg up only because of race. The quota has been in most businesses 100 percent white. It's time whites like you stopped lying about things such as this and face reality. Stop making these racist assumptions.

Whites only have a leg up because we're raised in a culture of education and hard work. We have the belief that those will cause us to be successful.

No employer ever cared about an employee's race. Employers only care about profits.

Blacks have a heritage of hard work with very low pay. They've had little family heritage of advanced education. They have every reason to believe that the 'system' will not allow them to succeed - and historically that's been true.

However, things have changed in the past 50 years. Especially with the young generation. For young black people the biggest impedance to their advancement is their own self defeating belief that they have no chance even if they tried.

Of course, if Trump and his fascist MAGGOTs get in power all that will be reversed. Anti-socio-economic mobility is the cornerstone of fascism.

No they were not excluded by law in most cases and in fact often started their own succesfyul businesses.

You claim is not a fact it is fucking lie

You do not speak for blacks

Mosty black peoplke disagree with you and are smarter than you

including Clarence thomas
There are black people in this forum. I don't see them disagreeing with me. So you can stop telling me about imaginary blacks that don't exist. Again, blacks were denied from starting businesses, and my claim is a fact. Go read what restrictive covenants were and understand that they applied to business. Then recognize that whites burned down black businesses that did not get replaced in white race riots and that the interstate highway system erased black businesses as well. So you can stop trying to repeat the stormfront lie to somebody black who knows what went on. There are more black businesses now than there have ever been in this country and still these businesses only get less than 1 percent of all business receipts.

WRONG

Incorrect. You choose to ignore what has gone on to lie to yourself.
Whites only have a leg up because we're raised in a culture of education and hard work. We have the belief that those will cause us to be successful.

No employer ever cared about an employee's race. Employers only care about profits.

Blacks have a heritage of hard work with very low pay. They've had little family heritage of advanced education. They have every reason to believe that the 'system' will not allow them to succeed - and historically that's been true.

However, things have changed in the past 50 years. Especially with the young generation. For young black people the biggest impedance to their advancement is their own self defeating belief that they have no chance even if they tried.

Of course, if Trump and his fascist MAGGOTs get in power all that will be reversed. Anti-socio-economic mobility is the cornerstone of fascism.
No Richard that's not why whites have a leg up. It's what whites like to believe but all the evidence shows that it did not happen that way. Things have not changed much in the last 50 years. I have seen the past 50 years Richard. Young blacks don't advance because whites like this still exist:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

You read the racism from posters here and you still claim that the biggest impediment young blacks face is their own self-defeating belief that they stand no chance even if they tried. C'mon Richard. If Trump is not elected MAGAS still will exist and MAGAS will be in positions to hire and promote.

That is not why they need to end they need to end because they do not work and never will
They have worked and the only reason they have not worked better is because of whites like this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental "diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times, but I was also probably right 99% of the time. Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

I think you need to go back and look at how whites have gotten where they are before yu run off at the mouth about things like this. Whites have been the only group to get a leg up only because of race. The quota has been in most businesses 100 percent white. It's time whites like you stopped lying about things such as this and face reality. Stop making these racist assumptions.

I didn't get where I am because I'm white. Many late nights working say otherwise.

What racist assumptions am I making? It seems like you were the one making racist assumptions... that whites only got where they are due to their race.

To all you whites who want to disagree:

Go back and study history. Whites got a leg up beginning with the 1790 Naturalization Act that only allowed whites to be citizens of this country.

And yet you can speak for whites?
I am speaking about what whites have done. I am not speaking for whites. Whites are here who agree with me and they speak for whites. History is documented son, so it is not my fault you choose to be ignorant of it. Had I praised Thomas, or started a thread dissing somebody like Sharpton, I would be the 31 black representative in the US of A in your view. But because I do not pander to you racist scum, I can't speak for what I am to people who are not black.

You don’t speak for blacks. You speak for your lazy ass, and nobody else, Simp.
I speak for blacks right now. I think the member of a race of people who were so lazy that they enslaved people to do the work they should have done or stole ideas from people to take credit for things they did not do can talk about anybody else being lazy.

What business only hires white people?

WRONG

There has been a huge difference in the socio-economic status of millions of black people since these programs were enacted. They've been a huge success.

The fact is that every other ethnic group in this country has climbed the socio-economic ladder after a few generations. Black people were held down and continued to suffer for generations.

This country was built by black labor.

The civil right legislation of the 1960s should have been created in the 1870s.

The only "right to education" is in the 14th amendment - and that only says, "when a state establishes a public school system, no child living in that state may be denied equal access to schooling."

Are you for denying access to publicly funded education?
The Supreme Court forced states to provide public education, moron.

The Clarence Thomas myth that refuses to die

It’s the horror movie villain that won’t die, the pop song you can’t get out of your head, the out-of-town guest that just won’t leave.

It’s a belief that’s stuck like a tick in the collective memory of some white conservatives.

It’s the notion that black people despise Clarence Thomas because he’s a conservative.

It’s not only a myth but a con.

Thomas isn’t despised in the black community because he’s a conservative. Many dislike him because they see him as a hypocrite and a traitor.

Yet many white conservatives keep recycling the same selective stories about Thomas. These stories don’t just distort black culture – they carry an undercurrent of racism.

He’s not the only black leader who talks about self-reliance

But the way some white conservatives tell the story of Thomas’ rise from poverty also perpetuates racist stereotypes. They imply that Thomas and his hard working, no excuses grandfather are unusual characters in the black community. They depict Thomas as this lonely apostle of self-reliance, as if most black people prefer sitting on the couch drinking Kool-Aid while waiting for the government to send them a check.

Here’s some news: Black people have been practicing self-reliance for centuries. We’ve had to, for survival. We know through bitter experience that white America’s investment in racial equality is sporadic. Racial progress has always been followed by a “whitelash.”

Thomas’ stern grandfather is a familiar figure in the black community. Plenty of black people can tell you stories of grandparents, pastors, teachers, and coaches who all preached the same message: Rely on yourself, because you can’t rely on white people.

It’s almost impossible to find a revered black leader who didn’t preach some form of this message.

He cast an ‘atrocious’ vote against black America

There’s something else many white conservatives miss: The contradiction between Thomas’ words and actions.

Thomas has lectured blacks about not defining themselves as racial victims. He once criticized civil rights leaders who he said, “B*tch, b*tch, b*tch, moan and moan and whine” about the Reagan administration.

But when his nomination to the Supreme Court was threatened by Anita Hill’s allegations of sexual harassment, he played the race card by saying he was the victim of a “high-tech lynching.”

Thomas has lectured blacks about the evils of affirmative action. Yet he made it into Yale Law School because of an affirmative action program.

“His entire career is a result of thrusts for diversity that he would deny in others,”
-Lawrence Goldstone, author of “On Account of Race: The Supreme Court, White Supremacy, and the Ravaging of African American Voting Rights

But it’s Thomas’ voting record that has cemented the cynicism many blacks feel toward him.

Critics say he has consistently voted against black people as well as other marginalized groups: women, LGBTQ people, religious minorities and death row inmates.

He is the first Supreme Court justice to openly criticize the high court’s landmark civil rights ruling, Brown v. Board of Education.

And he joined a 2013 high court decision – Shelby County v. Holder – that eviscerated the Voting Rights Act, the crown jewel of the civil rights movement.

Here is Thomas providing a crucial vote to cripple legislation for which the proponents of racial justice marched, bled, and in some instances died.
-Randall Kennedy, author and law professor

His vote on Shelby contributed to “the most unjustifiable and hurtful decision imposed on black America in the past half century,”
-Randall Kennedy, an author and professor at Harvard Law School, wrote in a recent article on Thomas.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/07/us/clarence-thomas-white-conservatives-blake/index.html

Thomas has worked no harder than any other black person in America. Just because he has done the bidding of white racists doesn't make him a hero and it damn sure doesn't make him a man blacks must respect or honor. The ONLY people coming to his defense in this country have been white racists. They do so because he has helped turn the clock back.

Clarence Thomas is a crooked man. His taking inappropriate gifts and not reporting them, his relationship with an insurrectionist, his refusal to recuse himself from cases where he has a family stake in the outcome are all evidence of this bastards corruption. He is on the court that is the final arbiter of the rule of law and he's breaking laws. So don't lecture me about how I don't like successful blacks who work hard because I refuse to honor this sorry ass Uncle Tom.
Yet, here you are attacking Thomas for no other reason than the fact that he's a conservative.

Incorrect. You choose to ignore what has gone on to lie to yourself.

No Richard that's not why whites have a leg up. It's what whites like to believe but all the evidence shows that it did not happen that way. Things have not changed much in the last 50 years. I have seen the past 50 years Richard. Young blacks don't advance because whites like this still exist:

You read the racism from posters here and you still claim that the biggest impediment young blacks face is their own self-defeating belief that they stand no chance even if they tried. C'mon Richard. If Trump is not elected MAGAS still will exist and MAGAS will be in positions to hire and promote.

There is no doubt that there are still prejudice people out there, but their numbers have gotten fewer and fewer.

The vast majority of employers hire whoever they think will make the most money for them. They couldn't care less about what color their skin is. They care a lot more about their wallets.

BTW - What is a "Black Ethnic name"? The vast majority of Black Americans have European last names.

Also - I've always found that the greatest prejudice comes from poor diction. People with heavy accents are not liked by other people. As a rule, I automatically consider white people with heavy southern accents to be total idiots. I'd bet the vast majority of prejudice white people would be happy to hire a black person with an Englich accent. Being well-spoken counts for a lot.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
This one for starters:

So you're basing your claim on what one man claims? We have no date for this claim or any evidence that this guy is who you say he is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back