Classless Democrats boo our President at the World Series.

The World Series stadium serves you a general sample of the American populace.
It'd be harder to get a more 'American' crowd than at a baseball game, I'd imagine.
They are trying out any excuse they can think of to excuse the honesty of what happened last nite. Denial...gaslighting...deluding themselves that all the fans were Democrats...were Deep State...so on and so forth.

Confounding, it depends on body chemistry. I am currently 6' 1 1/2" around 215 with 12% bodyfat according to the electronic scale and can do an 8 minute mile!

Very true. I'm 6'0 1/2 and 231. See pic in avatar. I had no problem clearing MEPS.

When his name was announced to the sellout crowd after the third inning of World Series Game 5 in the midst of the Washington Nationals’ regular salute to veterans, Trump was met by a torrent of boos. The noise was intense and long-lasting, a wave of negativity that washed up to the Major League Baseball suite where the president was watching the final game of the Series to be held at Nationals Park.

But the moment the big screen in center field switched from showing Trump to once again showing the veterans, the boos from the crowd immediately returned to cheers.

#Trumpeachment is everywhere, even at America's pastime

Veterans For Impeachment?
Trump did more for veterans than the presidents back to Truman. It was an uneducated boo by beer swilling haters.

Sure he has what a laugh.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...63ac70-68d9-11e8-bf8c-f9ed2e672adf_story.html

President Trump is fighting a bipartisan plan to fund the much-touted expansion of veterans health care he signed into law on Wednesday, as the White House argues against a boost in federal spending to fund the new initiative.

“The VA Mission Act authorizes and expansion of veterans’ access to private health care, but the bill does not reserve federal money to pay for it. A group of powerful Senate committee chairmen from both parties aims to remedy that by advancing a separate measure for the new $50 billion law, saying this is the best way to ensure the new programs give veterans access to medical care.

But the White House has been lobbying Republicans to vote the plan down, instead asking Congress to pay for veterans programs by cutting spending elsewhere.
Don't laugh-I agree. Take every penny spent on illegals toothbrushes and tampons and put it toward the veterans-If we give ANY money to illegals, like the Democrat plan to pay for illegals healthcare, it is a slap in the face to all Americans, but especially the veterans. The ignorant crowd can cheer for the illegal sitting next to them but they are FOOLS!

Do you know (you research it I'm at work) that Bush and Obama did more for vets than trump will ever do.

If you watched the video....the stadium was doing a "Salute to Veterans" in between innings...showing military members....then, in the middle, they flash video of Capt. Bone Spurs. You know...the guy who dodged Viet Nam. The guy who insulted a Gold Star mother. The guy who denigrated POWs. That guy. Shame on anyone who DIDN'T boo.
278675-7381dfeded44fd3b6dc84d94fdd8bcc3.jpg

So they were showing military members then had the audacity to show the commander n chief of the armed forces? How dare they.
fat donnie is a veteran? Did you not comprehend the "Salute to Veterans" theme? Show us that fat donnie is a veteran. (BTW.....I win the bet that some pathetic cultist would come up with your excuse.....trumpanzees never disappoint)

If you watched the video....the stadium was doing a "Salute to Veterans" in between innings...showing military members....then, in the middle, they flash video of Capt. Bone Spurs. You know...the guy who dodged Viet Nam. The guy who insulted a Gold Star mother. The guy who denigrated POWs. That guy. Shame on anyone who DIDN'T boo.

Is that POW your talking about McCain. If it is he was a piece of shit liar. Even his old military boys said it. You ignorant brainwashed libtards have know. Pay attention to what is happening to the piece of shit Obama and his cronies the Clintons and Biden’s. They’re going down and President Trump will be here till 2024. Get use to it or you can leave. No one will miss you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually, Veteran hating assfuck, Trump trashed McCain's military service & said Trump said that he did not like POWs. So he trashed all POWs. Fuck you you America hating piece of shit.

Fuck McCain. He was a bad pilot, a bad soldier then came back to America and was a bad politician.
See? Trumpanzees don't hesitate to denigrate our veterans if it serves their orange god.

Why do you care? You're so odd.

He cares because Trump may have embellished the details of his health while Hillary was fucking fainting on camera and saying she's in great health. He can't let it go.

The man literally did what five rallies in three days? He may be older and heavier but he seems to have a lot of energy.

That’s a joke, right?
Look it up, fatty. He finished 2016 with a bang. HRC fizzled. Also, do you still believe that biological males who identify as females should be allowed to play contact sports vs biological females? Funny, how you avoided that one.

Is Trump "Popular" ?

According to the Left wing & Far Left Propaganda Media......
"He is hated across the Universe, the origin of all that is evil and the spawn of Satan".....

In reality,.....
He's a pretty good guy who prefers women (I know, treacherous :rolleyes:) with an oversized ego but basically good intentions and who cares for America (I know , shameful, Leftists say :rolleyes:).

Being witness to the Trump presidency has been like watching a seriously badly scripted "Reality Show" on TV for over two years, because your cable subscription expired and this is all you can pick up with your antenna.
Blacks working really scares you huh? Lol

Damn straight it does. They're not stupid. They know that a black who is working is a black paying taxes. A black paying taxes is a black that has power and can't be control by the liberals anymore. If you're a poor black living in section 8 housing on food stamps, they've got you by the dick and can lead you anywhere they want and there is nothing you can do about it.

But with a job all that changes.
So you assfucks think that over 85% of blacks don't work?
I sure don't understand why Republicans get a reputation for being racist. I sure don't understand why black voters don't flock to the GOP. They are so inviting.

Is that POW your talking about McCain. If it is he was a piece of shit liar. Even his old military boys said it. You ignorant brainwashed libtards have know. Pay attention to what is happening to the piece of shit Obama and his cronies the Clintons and Biden’s. They’re going down and President Trump will be here till 2024. Get use to it or you can leave. No one will miss you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually, Veteran hating assfuck, Trump trashed McCain's military service & said Trump said that he did not like POWs. So he trashed all POWs. Fuck you you America hating piece of shit.

Fuck McCain. He was a bad pilot, a bad soldier then came back to America and was a bad politician.
Fuck you asshole. Just because McCain called out Trump you assfucks trash his military service.

I don't care how good a pilot he was. He had a God Damn GUTS & LOVE for country to put it all at risk to fly through flack to carry out his mission.

He was held captive for years in pain from his injuries. He turned down a chance to come home because other prosoners would be left behind.

THAT, asshole, is far far far far more courage than you or your fat assed orange buddy have.

Get a clue dumbfuck
Real Americans didn't like McCain long before Trump entered Politicians.
Is that why he was the GOP nominee in 2008? Because "real" Americans didn't like him?

I love how personal some people take this shit as if someone insulted a close friend or blood kin. How embarrassing for ya'll.
It's a sign of it being a cult......they've been groomed to worship their orange god no matter what.

The anti-Americans were must likely deep state employees or intoxicated, brain-dead, consumers of fake news.

This is so funny you guys and your deep state bullshit.

Baseball is as American as apple fucking pie. If the people attending a baseball game are booing Trump, then America is booing Trump.

Are you suggesting conservatives don't go to baseball games? Even in Texas? Isn't Texas a Red state? Something is not adding up here. You guys can't see that outside your bubble this pos is very unpopular? I can't wait till he loses next year.

Trump should have had at least half the stadium cheering for him. If he didn't, that's not a very good sign.

Maybe next time he will go to a place that is safe like Alabama. Oh wait, they don't have a big enough market to have a major league baseball team. How about Kentucky. Nope. Arkansas?

The only states Trump is safe don't even have enough people in them to justify a major league team.

The game was in very liberal Washington DC. Had it been in Texas or Louisiana they would have given him a standing ovation.
And you'll never know because fat donnie is too afraid to go.

Popular?
I never saw 50,000+ at a hillary or bernie rally.

I think if they combined their rallies, covered travel expenses, included free room and board and paid the attendees they could muster up 50 or so (if the weather was perfect) :dunno:

Why do you care? You're so odd.

He cares because Trump may have embellished the details of his health while Hillary was fucking fainting on camera and saying she's in great health. He can't let it go.

The man literally did what five rallies in three days? He may be older and heavier but he seems to have a lot of energy.

That’s a joke, right?
Look it up, fatty. He finished 2016 with a bang. HRC fizzled. Also, do you still believe that biological males who identify as females should be allowed to play contact sports vs biological females? Funny, how you avoided that one.

Doing a Trump rally is not physically demanding. He doesn’t even prepare mentally. Idiot.

Your obsession with my take on youth sports and gender is awesome. You know how I feel about it.

A boy who identifies as a girl and wants to play team sports has no choice but to play with the girls. They will accept her whereas the boys won’t. Of course, if the asshole who coaches the girls is a Neanderthal like you, she will have to deal with that.

Youth sports organizations agree with me. That’s why your daughter’s team had to face a team with a transgendered girl on the roster. Your daughter and her teammates handled it better than you. They are more intelligent than you.

Got it? Moron.

candycorn, you are one of the TDS folks who insists President Trump is obese. How tall are you and much do you weigh? Just curious since you bring up a fake issue and fake issues are invariably a PROJECTION by the folks bringing up the fake issues. Are you a big girl? :p

At 6'2 and 236 pounds Trump is definitely carrying some extra. I'm 6 foot and active. I float around 180 and I am not a skinny dude. Trump is probably 30-40 pounds overweight.

I remember when I weighed 180lbs in the Navy.
The weight limit in the Army for someone 6' is 205....and Trump is 6'3"....so he can be 225 which makes him 11lbs over weight which isn't bad for a guy in his 70s.

There's a secondary measurement to clear the ht/wt requirement. They measure your neck vs midsection. I damn sure wasn't passing with the arbitrary ht/wt scale created by the "duck and cover" era 1960s scientists, but passed the other test with flying colors. They called me the tank at MEPS, and I still blew the lid off the scoring on the Super PFT, while those 160lb reindeers were struggling to get past 5 pullups (I did 41). That height/weight ratio is a ridiculous way to measure physical fitness.

A boy who identifies as a girl and wants to play team sports has no choice but to play with the girls. They will accept her whereas the boys won’t. Of course, if the asshole who coaches the girls is a Neanderthal like you, she will have to deal with that.

A boy who identifies as a girl is still biologically a boy and should be playing with the boys regardless of any name calling that might take place. You're crazy if you think the girls are going to be more accepting. Why separate sports by gender at all?

I love how personal some people take this shit as if someone insulted a close friend or blood kin. How embarrassing for ya'll.
It's a sign of it being a cult......they've been groomed to worship their orange god no matter what.
SNL did a funny bit on this. They were at a Trump rally and the woman had a shirt that read

Mike Omerica Greek Again

And she said it wasn't a mistake. It was from an actual Trump tweet and they all know that anything he tweets must be true. LOL.

Forum List

Back