Classless Democrats boo our President at the World Series.

Trump deludes himself into thinking America loves him but so many obviously do not.

This is EXACTLY how many people love Trump (see red columns):

View attachment 286998
And in 26 out of 30 state comparisons, Trump had more, usually far more people who liked him than Hillary, and in two others, they tied. Really, the only ONE state where Hillary had a commanding lead was California. And Hillary carried far more name recognition and support that Joey, Liz and Bernie COMBINED. Suck on that. Hillary had big support in THREE states (only because of 4 cities); Trump had support in THIRTY.

Three states or four cities will NEVER win you an election.
Translation: more Americans voted for Hillary than for Trump.

As expected President attended game 5 and was loudly booed by the classless Trump hating Democrats in attendance. You can't leave your partisan butt hurt at home even for one night. Obama was the worst President in modern history but he was not treated like that by Republican fans. Democrats really do suck.

President Trump booed loudly at Nationals Park during World Series Game 5
Obama has been voted the best President of modern time more than once. Trump is already the worst. Get your facts together, son.

Best president? Can you provide a list of accomplishments that would even rate him in the lower half?
You must have been asleep for 4 years. One thing was when he took over the country was headed for a depression. He left Trump a good economy that Trump is taking credit for.

The country was heading for a depression in 2008 because we had a Democrat-led Congress.
What difference did that make? And a lot of the world was headed in that direction. You obviously admit that he didm a good job. Thanks.

What is "didn"? I think you meant to say "didn't" which would make your statement dead on target!

Obama didn't do a good job!

Summarizing the Democratic response in the thread, they are embarrassed that their hatred for our President was put on display for the world to see. Lots of denial and distraction and "You guys are just as bad".

Trump deludes himself into thinking America loves him but so many obviously do not.

View attachment 286998
And in 26 out of 30 state comparisons, Trump had more, usually far more people who liked him than Hillary, and in two others, they tied. Really, the only ONE state where Hillary had a commanding lead was California. And Hillary carried far more name recognition and support that Joey, Liz and Bernie COMBINED. Suck on that. Hillary had big support in THREE states (only because of 4 cities); Trump had support in THIRTY.

Another dumbass who thinks we vote by the acre.

One man , one vote, assfuck.

Sorry, shitstain, you are wrong again. That makes you about 0 for 17,953.
My chart directly represents the published FACTS from the official webpage on the 2016 election. Depute them if you dare and lose, but don't make baseless dumbass claims.
One man, one vote, sure, AT THE STATE LEVEL, but once a majority wins as per STATE RULES, the metric for determining electoral college votes for that state is a matrix of the population in that state with the area/acreage of the state designed so that each state is weighted to have a fair voice in the electorate. That is why huge states like Wyoming only get three EC votes, while tiny Rhode Island gets four. Does that sound like "acreage," dumbass?

One other thing my chart shows is that California has outgrown its britches. It now carries so much more weight than any other states as to be hugely disproportionate and is leading us again towards mob rule. The time has come to split California into two states as was originally intended and desired.

Prepare for a Tweetarama most of tomorrow!

Good thing we have you for that. You can follow them all day long. People with real lives have better things to do.

People with real lives would not be sending tweets out.

So your life is so hollow and pathetic that you have nothing better to do but to follow the tweets of people with no life at all?

What's the difference between spending 30 minutes a day giving a press conference and 30 minutes a day tweeting?

More than 50% of the country wants him impeached and removed from office. You don't know many people, do you?

Yep, that's what it looks like to me!
2019%20Dallas-X2.jpg

trumpcrowd2-M.jpg

Reliability of polls about President Donald Trump!

POLITICS
11/07/2016 06:51 pm ET Updated Nov 08, 2016
HuffPost Forecasts Hillary Clinton Will Win With 323 Electoral Votes

Democrats stand a strong chance of taking control of the Senate as well.
HuffPost Forecasts Hillary Clinton Will Win With 323 Electoral Votes | HuffPost

###

Hillary Clinton has enough electoral votes to win the White House in final Fix map
By
Chris Cillizza and
Aaron Blake
November 7, 2016 at 11:11 a.m. EST
[...]
Hillary Clinton: She has 275 electoral votes solidly or leaning her way — five more than she needs to win the White House on Tuesday night. In fact, even if Trump holds all of the states either solidly or leaning his way and wins all three states currently rated as “toss-ups,” he is still seven electoral votes short of 270.
[...]
HuffPost Forecasts Hillary Clinton Will Win With 323 Electoral Votes | HuffPost

###

I'm impressed that they can stuff so many Nut jobs into one building at the same time.
Hey...according to that poster, that's most of the people in the United States. :71:

View attachment 286998

Sorry, shitstain, you are wrong again. That makes you about 0 for 17,953.
My chart directly represents the published FACTS from the official webpage on the 2016 election. Depute them if you dare and lose, but don't make baseless dumbass claims.
One man, one vote, sure, AT THE STATE LEVEL, but once a majority wins as per STATE RULES, the metric for determining electoral college votes for that state is a matrix of the population in that state with the area/acreage of the state designed so that each state is weighted to have a fair voice in the electorate. That is why huge states like Wyoming only get three EC votes, while tiny Rhode Island gets four. Does that sound like "acreage," dumbass?

One other thing my chart shows is that California has outgrown its britches. It now carries so much more weight than any other states as to be hugely disproportionate and is leading us again towards mob rule. The time has come to split California into two states as was originally intended and desired.

The number of electoral votes go only partially due to population. Every State gets two each for the Senators.,

Higher populated states are at a disadvantage under the EC.

You stupid fucks keep showing your fucked up map thinking all that red (note acreage) somehow means votes.

Split CA into two states & then they get two more EC votes. Brilliant.

Good thing we have you for that. You can follow them all day long. People with real lives have better things to do.

So your life is so hollow and pathetic that you have nothing better to do but to follow the tweets of people with no life at all?

What's the difference between spending 30 minutes a day giving a press conference and 30 minutes a day tweeting?
One you get to ask questions art a press conference.

President give more press conferences than any other president.

A lot of conferences on the lawn.

The only thing he's really cut down on are Press Briefings, which are conducted by the WH Press Secretary, not the POTUS anyhow.

Sorry but running to the helicopter is not a press conference.

The only thing he's really cut down on are Press Briefings, which are conducted by the WH Press Secretary, not the POTUS anyhow.

Sorry but running to the helicopter is not a press conference.

President Trump doesn't run to the helicopter, but instead answers questions, sometimes for a half hour or more and lets the helicopter wait for him.

If he is answering queries, what difference does it make if its inside or outside.

As far as Twitter , people can tweet back their followups to whatever the Presidents tweets. Not just journalists, but anyone.

Yep, she took a test and it proved she has less NA blood than the average American, I'm an average American. LMAO

From OK. The chances of you not having some Indian Blood in you is right up there with being hit by a meteor. She's from OK as well. And one side of my family comes from OK also. Your digs just shows you are reaching hard willing to insult all of us breeds.

Really, my wife can trace her ancestry to the trail of tears, her family refused to sign up for the rolls. She has blonde hair and blue eyes because of her German blood. I was born and raised in OK, as far as I know I'm all Irish. Warrens test showed she has about 1/1024ths indian blood, which is less they say, than the average American.

Liar. Warren's test showed a range where on the low end, she was about 1/1024th Indian. On the high end, it was 1/64th, or 6 generations off. And according to what she said in the past was her family lore was 5 generations earlier. In line with the high end of the test. That confirmed her claims. What she failed to confirm was her claim that her great-great-great grandmother was Cherokee.

Wow, you just won't face the fact that she used her "ancestry" to gain an advantage, will ya. Makes you wonder how this came about, doesn't it?

Article Cites Elizabeth Warren As First Woman of Color Hired by Harvard Law School

Article Cites Elizabeth Warren As First Woman of Color Hired by Harvard Law School

You are lying. It has been proven that she got no advantage. The schools that hired her has said as much.

Any promotions the schools did was theirs & not Warren's.

Really, do you think they dreamed she was a woman of color? You commies just crack me up. LMFAO

View attachment 286998

Yep, and votes only count in the State where they are cast, State representatives pick it up form there.

From OK. The chances of you not having some Indian Blood in you is right up there with being hit by a meteor. She's from OK as well. And one side of my family comes from OK also. Your digs just shows you are reaching hard willing to insult all of us breeds.

Really, my wife can trace her ancestry to the trail of tears, her family refused to sign up for the rolls. She has blonde hair and blue eyes because of her German blood. I was born and raised in OK, as far as I know I'm all Irish. Warrens test showed she has about 1/1024ths indian blood, which is less they say, than the average American.

Liar. Warren's test showed a range where on the low end, she was about 1/1024th Indian. On the high end, it was 1/64th, or 6 generations off. And according to what she said in the past was her family lore was 5 generations earlier. In line with the high end of the test. That confirmed her claims. What she failed to confirm was her claim that her great-great-great grandmother was Cherokee.

Wow, you just won't face the fact that she used her "ancestry" to gain an advantage, will ya. Makes you wonder how this came about, doesn't it?

You are lying. It has been proven that she got no advantage. The schools that hired her has said as much.

Really, do you think they dreamed she was a woman of color? You commies just crack me up. LMFAO

You Trumpette assfucks crack me up.

You just can't get that Warren does actually have NA ancestry. No it did not give her any advantage in her getting jobs. Yes some college highlighted that ancestry.

You Trumpette assfucks crack me up.

You just can't get that Warren does actually have NA ancestry. No it did not give her any advantage in her getting jobs. Yes some college highlighted that ancestry.

Why would she have mentioned her supposed Indian background to a prospective employer- if it wasn't going to give her an advantage?

I've applied for jobs and interviewed before. You have limited time to tell the employer why you would be tremendous for the job.

She apologized because she lied and go caught, it's as simple as that. Just like she lied at the college, and I probably have more NA blood than her.

Elizabeth Warren said in plain language where her knowledge of her heritage originated.

Assfucks like you & trump had a fucking fit & called her a liar.

She took a test//. It confirmed what she had said.

If you claim minority status on an official basis, you need to show that heritage and it needs to be within a set number of generations. Warren never had that and therefore all your lying is just your ignorance.

Do you have more NA heritage? Prove it or STFU.

Yep, she took a test and it proved she has less NA blood than the average American, I'm an average American. LMAO

Actually, dishonest POS, the test showed 1/64 to 1/1024th. Are you too stupid to know what that means?

Nope, she's whiter than I am, a lawyer should know hearsay isn't evidence. Neither are high cheek bones.

Forum List

Back