Classless Democrats boo our President at the World Series.

Liar. Warren's test showed a range where on the low end, she was about 1/1024th Indian. On the high end, it was 1/64th, or 6 generations off. And according to what she said in the past was her family lore was 5 generations earlier. In line with the high end of the test. That confirmed her claims. What she failed to confirm was her claim that her great-great-great grandmother was Cherokee.

Wow, you just won't face the fact that she used her "ancestry" to gain an advantage, will ya. Makes you wonder how this came about, doesn't it?

Article Cites Elizabeth Warren As First Woman of Color Hired by Harvard Law School

Article Cites Elizabeth Warren As First Woman of Color Hired by Harvard Law School

You are lying. It has been proven that she got no advantage. The schools that hired her has said as much.

Any promotions the schools did was theirs & not Warren's.

Really, do you think they dreamed she was a woman of color? You commies just crack me up. LMFAO

You Trumpette assfucks crack me up.

You just can't get that Warren does actually have NA ancestry. No it did not give her any advantage in her getting jobs. Yes some college highlighted that ancestry.

Why would she have mentioned her supposed Indian background to a prospective employer- if it wasn't going to give her an advantage?

I've applied for jobs and interviewed before. You have limited time to tell the employer why you would be tremendous for the job.
It's fun watching Trump supporters bitch about Warren lying get a job while they say nary a word about Trump lying about bone spurs to get out of serving his country.

Trump deludes himself into thinking America loves him but so many obviously do not.

This is EXACTLY how many people love Trump (see red columns):

View attachment 286998
And in 26 out of 30 state comparisons, Trump had more, usually far more people who liked him than Hillary, and in two others, they tied. Really, the only ONE state where Hillary had a commanding lead was California. And Hillary carried far more name recognition and support that Joey, Liz and Bernie COMBINED. Suck on that. Hillary had big support in THREE states (only because of 4 cities); Trump had support in THIRTY.

Three states or four cities will NEVER win you an election.
Another dumbass who thinks we vote by the acre.

One man , one vote, assfuck.

Yep, and votes only count in the State where they are cast, State representatives pick it up form there.

This is really a nation of fifty united STATES, not one country.

Would Democrats have class if they spit on POWs and mocked a handicapped man? Just what are the standards here for being classy?

Yep, she took a test and it proved she has less NA blood than the average American, I'm an average American. LMAO

From OK. The chances of you not having some Indian Blood in you is right up there with being hit by a meteor. She's from OK as well. And one side of my family comes from OK also. Your digs just shows you are reaching hard willing to insult all of us breeds.

Really, my wife can trace her ancestry to the trail of tears, her family refused to sign up for the rolls. She has blonde hair and blue eyes because of her German blood. I was born and raised in OK, as far as I know I'm all Irish. Warrens test showed she has about 1/1024ths indian blood, which is less they say, than the average American.

Liar. Warren's test showed a range where on the low end, she was about 1/1024th Indian. On the high end, it was 1/64th, or 6 generations off. And according to what she said in the past was her family lore was 5 generations earlier. In line with the high end of the test. That confirmed her claims. What she failed to confirm was her claim that her great-great-great grandmother was Cherokee.

Wow, you just won't face the fact that she used her "ancestry" to gain an advantage, will ya. Makes you wonder how this came about, doesn't it?

That wasn't even being discussed, you dumb fucking cuck. So painting my post as not facing something not being discussed only serves to root out your desperation after you embarrassingly got caught lying about how much Indian blood is in her heritage. As far as her using that to get something, I've acknowledged she did that in the past. Although thanks to President Bone Spurs, lying no longer matters.

Not being discussed? Did you read the string you jumped in to? But it's nice to finally see a commie admit she used it for her own advantage, while providing no evidence to support her claims.

You are lying. It has been proven that she got no advantage. The schools that hired her has said as much.

Really, do you think they dreamed she was a woman of color? You commies just crack me up. LMFAO

You just can't get that Warren does actually have NA ancestry. No it did not give her any advantage in her getting jobs. Yes some college highlighted that ancestry.

Why would she have mentioned her supposed Indian background to a prospective employer- if it wasn't going to give her an advantage?

I've applied for jobs and interviewed before. You have limited time to tell the employer why you would be tremendous for the job.
It's fun watching Trump supporters bitch about Warren lying get a job while they say nary a word about Trump lying about bone spurs to get out of serving his country.

Do you have proof that the Trump's family podiatrist was a liar? Trump himself wouldn't have been the liar, it would have been the doc.

Really, my wife can trace her ancestry to the trail of tears, her family refused to sign up for the rolls. She has blonde hair and blue eyes because of her German blood. I was born and raised in OK, as far as I know I'm all Irish. Warrens test showed she has about 1/1024ths indian blood, which is less they say, than the average American.

Really, how about you provide her college applications and show where she didn't use it to gain admission as a minority. And where exactly do you think the college got the knowledge of her "ancestry"?

Really, how about you provide her college applications and show where she didn't use it to gain admission as a minority. And where exactly do you think the college got the knowledge of her "ancestry"?

If she didn't let them know in writing about her status as a Squaw, Harvard would have no way to know that fact.

If she was just chatting with her colleagues, or shooting the breeze about distant Indian ancestry, it wouldn't have been recorded and repeated.

Do you have proof that the Trump's family podiatrist was a liar? Trump himself wouldn't have been the liar, it would have been the doc.
Sure....

He played soccer...

2AB3F90C00000578-0-image-a-5_1437419491040.jpg

Baseball...

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F180824134527-04-trump-gallery.jpg

Basketball and squash ..... all with bone spurs.

Since then, plays tennis...

ded.jpg

... and his attorney confirmed there was no surgery to correct his condition.

Sure....

He played soccer...

Baseball...

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F180824134527-04-trump-gallery.jpg

ded.jpg

President Trump's doctor allowed him to compete in sports, the doctor is the one who diagnosed his bone spurs.

A lot of problems resolve on their own

Sure....

He played soccer...

Baseball...

ded.jpg

President Trump's doctor allowed him to compete in sports, the doctor is the one who diagnosed his bone spurs.

A lot of problems resolve on their own
Thanks to Dr. Bornstein, we see who actually writes his medical records. And bone spurs don't magically heal.

Elizabeth Warren is trying to put this massive lie she perpetrated for decades to sleep.

"However, what the test really meant was that Warren could be in the range of being 1/64 and 1/1024 Native American. That led to various Nation American nations denouncing Warren until she finally apologized for the entire DNA caper."

The most thorough analysis of whether her claim is true or not is whether or not she continues to claim that she is of Native American heritage. She has erased this from everything Elizabeth Warren. QED!

She lied and benefited from that lie all her adult and professional life. Shameful.

Elizabeth Warren is trying to put this massive lie she perpetrated for decades to sleep.

"However, what the test really meant was that Warren could be in the range of being 1/64 and 1/1024 Native American. That led to various Nation American nations denouncing Warren until she finally apologized for the entire DNA caper."

The most thorough analysis of whether her claim is true or not is whether or not she continues to claim that she is of Native American heritage. She has erased this from everything Elizabeth Warren. QED!

She lied and benefited from that lie all her adult and professional life. Shameful.
LOL

G'head, tell me how offended you really are about a liar...

President Trump has made 13,435 false or misleading claims over 993 days

Prepare for a Tweetarama most of tomorrow!

Good thing we have you for that. You can follow them all day long. People with real lives have better things to do.

People with real lives would not be sending tweets out.

So your life is so hollow and pathetic that you have nothing better to do but to follow the tweets of people with no life at all?

What's the difference between spending 30 minutes a day giving a press conference and 30 minutes a day tweeting?

There is a very big difference. Trump no longer gives press conferences where reporters can ask him questions. Instead, he just tweets away all day will more lies in a format where no one can question him.

Prepare for a Tweetarama most of tomorrow!

Good thing we have you for that. You can follow them all day long. People with real lives have better things to do.

So your life is so hollow and pathetic that you have nothing better to do but to follow the tweets of people with no life at all?

What's the difference between spending 30 minutes a day giving a press conference and 30 minutes a day tweeting?
One you get to ask questions art a press conference.

President give more press conferences than any other president.

A lot of conferences on the lawn.

The only thing he's really cut down on are Press Briefings, which are conducted by the WH Press Secretary, not the POTUS anyhow.

He has cut out any opportunity for the press to question him.

LOL

Posting a story from the Fake News Washington Post really isn't very useful, Faun.

The Post was the paper who deified Caliph Al-Baghdadi on the occasion of his death- not even mentioning how Al-Baghdadi was crying and whimpering in fear, crapping himself when he realized the jig was up and Trump was capping his sorry ass.

The only thing he's really cut down on are Press Briefings, which are conducted by the WH Press Secretary, not the POTUS anyhow.

What do you mean? They ask President Trump questions all the time on the lawn and at joint pressers with other nations' leaders. And he answers them.

What do you mean? They ask President Trump questions all the time on the lawn and at joint pressers with other nations' leaders. And he answers them.
couple of questions instead of the press conference & daily updates with the Press Secretary. The people deserve to know what Trump is lying about.

LOL

Posting a story from the Fake News Washington Post really isn't very useful, Faun.

The Post was the paper who deified Caliph Al-Baghdadi on the occasion of his death- not even mentioning how Al-Baghdadi was crying and whimpering in fear, crapping himself when he realized the jig was up and Trump was capping his sorry ass.
Where is the video w/ souns.

Sure....

He played soccer...

Baseball...

ded.jpg

desperation-XL.jpg

Forum List

Back