Classless Dimocrats crop Melania out of Bush funeral picture

Actually I have more of a problem with the two male Bushes, but it's not cool to go after presidents' wives.
The Rw radicals drew first blood when they attacked Michelle relentlessly when OBAMA was in office. Turnabout is fairplay.

True. I used to think that Melania had been duped by Trump, but she's just as big a low-life grifter as he is, and his kids.

Yeah, this is mild in comparison to the other revelations continually coming to light.
God, how low can you get ?

Spot the difference? Texas Democrat group crops Melania out of THAT viral photo featuring the four former presidents and first ladies at Barbara Bush's funeral
  • Viral photo shows four former presidents and three first ladies
  • Picture was taken before Barbara Bush's funeral in Houston on Saturday
  • First Lady Melania Trump posed with the Bushes, the Obamas, and the Clintons
  • But a photo posted by Democrats in Lubbock County on Facebook crops her out
  • The group insists it was an honest mistake and apologized

Read more: Texas Democrat group crops Melania out of Barbara Bush funeral photo | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I'm just surprised that you are surprised. The Dems will go as low as they can. They only survive by lying, cheating and stealing. The DNC starts out under a rock. Of more interest is how GW is holding Hillary like he wants to lick the earwax out of her ear, how Hillary can't be bothered with a hair brush, how the Obamas are positioned center stage taking up as much room as the other four combined, how Michelle stands ahead and larger than Barry, and how they had Melania shoved off to the one side as an appendage, not part of the group, so as to be more easily cropped out later on. Body language is everything.

God, how low can you get ?

Spot the difference? Texas Democrat group crops Melania out of THAT viral photo featuring the four former presidents and first ladies at Barbara Bush's funeral
  • Viral photo shows four former presidents and three first ladies
  • Picture was taken before Barbara Bush's funeral in Houston on Saturday
  • First Lady Melania Trump posed with the Bushes, the Obamas, and the Clintons
  • But a photo posted by Democrats in Lubbock County on Facebook crops her out
  • The group insists it was an honest mistake and apologized

Read more: Texas Democrat group crops Melania out of Barbara Bush funeral photo | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I'm just surprised that you are surprised. The Dems will go as low as they can. They only survive by lying, cheating and stealing. The DNC starts out under a rock. Of more interest is how GW is holding Hillary like he wants to lick the earwax out of her ear, how Hillary can't be bothered with a hair brush, how the Obamas are positioned center stage taking up as much room as the other four combined, how Michelle stands ahead and larger than Barry, and how they had Melania shoved off to the one side as an appendage, not part of the group, so as to be more easily cropped out later on. Body language is everything.

You've got that right. Body language is everything. Especially when you're willing to sell your body.

Melania-Trump-06-GQ-7-Nov16_Antoine-Verglas_b.jpg

Barbara Bush probably expressly asked that the Trumps not attend her funeral. Geo H. W. Bush called Trump an ass. So he probably asked for the photo to be cropped. And he's a fucking Republican, too.

Melania’s presence was an insult to the Bush family. It was classless for ANY Trump to have attended.
Well asswipe, moron libtard, it was by invitation ONLY
As a courtesy for her title. A title sullied more and more by that whore every day.
Oh god, the assholes on the left have new talking points. Calling the First Lady a whore! Tough shit you butt hurt shit rollers!
Tough shit for what? The 1st mistress whored her way into money, first came to the U.S. illegally, brought her freeloading “parents” here by chain migration, and is now stinking up the White House with her whore scent. I guess you can call that “tough shit” if you want.

Drives you nuts they're in your White House, doesn't it ? :2up:
Are they? Trump vacations so often, I doubt it.

The most classless, tackiest, tasteless trollope to ever be First Lady. Supposedly a Republican espousing family values. What a fucking joke the GOP is. BIggest hypocrites in history.

Melania-Trump-03-GQ-7-Nov16_Antoine-Verglas_b.jpg

And to think that Trump was fucking around on this whore when she was pregnant with their child. They really deserve each other.

It makes sense. A centerfold harlot has no business being seen with respected leaders of this great nation.

Our Third Lady is nothing more than a whore

The rest of the world mocks the classless Trumps

I didn’t agree with it , but understood it. She opened herself up to it by stating she was proud of our country for the first time. That was hate rhetoric.
Actually I have more of a problem with the two male Bushes, but it's not cool to go after presidents' wives.
The Rw radicals drew first blood when they attacked Michelle relentlessly when OBAMA was in office. Turnabout is fairplay.
No it wasn't hate rhetoric. It was an honest and accurate reflection of being black in America.

I didn’t agree with it , but understood it. She opened herself up to it by stating she was proud of our country for the first time. That was hate rhetoric.
No it wasn't hate rhetoric. It was an honest and accurate reflection of being black in America.
Well, shit! Where did she go to school?

Well, shit! Where did she go to school?

Google it.

And to think that Trump was fucking around on this whore when she was pregnant with their child. They really deserve each other.
I wonder if the baby she birthed was Trumps.
I demand to see a DNA test proving Melania gave birth to Trumps boy and not someone else's . Let's start a NEW birther movement.

Forum List

Back