CLEAN debt ceiling bill passes House...end of mindless TP GOP...

Thank god- good till march 2015...

News for CLEAN DEBT CEILING PASSES HOUSE
'Clean' debt ceiling hike clears House, heads to Senate
CNN (blog) - 40 minutes ago
'Clean' debt ceiling hike clears House, heads to Senate. ... the chamber's 200 Democrats to pass the proposal increasing the debt ceiling that ...
House approves 'clean' debt ceiling extention
USA TODAY - 39 minutes ago
House approves 'clean' debt limit after Republicans drop demands ...
www.reuters.com/article/.../us-usa-fiscal-idUSBREA1A18T20140211*Cached42 minutes ago ... WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The House of Representatives narrowly ... Although
Boehner called his decision to advance a "clean" debt limit a ...

You really are an asshole....

so the debt is now what percentage of GDP, loudmouth brainwashed SHYTTEHEADS...LOL...

YOU CUT SPENDING BY GETTING ELECTED AND PASSING LAWS, not by wrecking the recovery, which is the point, brainwashed twits.

What size is the debt, percentage of GDP, morons...

Well the 2013 GDP was 15.5 trillion.
We currently sit at 17 trillion in debt, mostly to nobody but the bankers but we have a few fools investing in us.

So as of now we owe 105% more than we can produce in a year.

I can't believe that increasing the debt on our children is being praised as some sort of victory. Regardless of LL's splitting of hairs.

As we have seen in posts from the left the Republicans are damned if they do and damned if they don't. Liberals and the left should never be trusted that is the lesson.

Nope. Any increase in the debt will be accomplished by an act of Congress. Raising the debt ceiling does no such thing. I understand that nutters are confused by the terminology. But the facts are what they are.

Isn't it wonderful, Eddie?

Agreeing to raise the debt ceiling is so ridiculous anyway...wtf else are they going to do? default on things we already purchased???

We really need a financial reform to stop this crap. Not raising the debt ceiling does nothing, setting a proper budget is the way you reduce spending.

Agreeing to raise the debt ceiling is so ridiculous anyway...wtf else are they going to do? default on things we already purchased???

We really need a financial reform to stop this crap. Not raising the debt ceiling does nothing, setting a proper budget is the way you reduce spending.

I disagree, at least it reminds we the voters that they are being irresponsible with our tax money. Make them tell us when they raise the debt ceiling so we can properly thank our children for screwing them over.

I called the office of my House of Rep member to ask why no one was raising hell with or about the GOP Leadership caving like this.

It seems that while several admendments were offered up, everything from Obama having to sign the pipeline deal to budget cuts, they couldn't get enough Republicans to vote for the amendments. For any of the amendments.

At least that was the excuse given to me over the phone as I drove into work this afternoon.

I see you've been drinking the Koolaide.

The following are the names of the 28 Republicans that voted for this horrible bill.

Boehner
Calvert
Camp
Cantor
Coble
Collins (NY)
Dent
Fitzpatrick
Grimm
Hanna
Hastings (WA)
Issa
King (NY)
LoBiondo
McCarthy (CA)
McKeon
Meehan
Miller, Gary
Nunes
Reichert
Rogers (KY)
Roskam
Royce
Runyan
Shimkus
Smith (NJ)
Valadao
Wolf

And bringing the word economy to crisis, an attempt to rule by blackmail, has something to do with that, chump of the greedy rich...a brainwashed, ignorant, ideological disgrace...good riddance to the whacko TP...

You mean Boehner and the Houseleadership sold out the rest of the House Republicans in order to make nice with Obama so that the Press wouldn't say mean and nasty things about them?

Molon Labe

Another debt crisis would have lost the GOP the House, braindead hater dupes...

"( Noam Chomsky) told Radio VR during an interview posted online last week that he agreed with the conservative political analyst Norman Ornsteins' characterization of the Tea Party.

“He described them as a radical insurgency opposed to rationality, to political compromise, to participation in a parliamentary system — in fact, with no positive goals themselves."

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/...-petty-bourgeois-face-of-corporate-oligarchs/

Forum List

Back