'Clear & present danger': GOP frets about Greitens' comeback...the ex-Missouri Governor Navy SEAL accused of sexual assault wants to run for US Senate

i believe in 2nd chances, my friends!

I don't.

Greitens has also lost some of his biggest contributors, including wealthy business executive David Humphreys, who gave more than $2 million to his 2016 campaign. Humphreys said there was ā€œnot a chanceā€ heā€™d back a Greitens Senate bid, adding that he stood by his 2018 statement calling on the former governor to resign.

Greitensā€™ troubles began in Jan. 2018, when reports emerged that his hairstylist had accused him of sexual misconduct. The woman later testified to a state legislative investigative committee that, in 2015, as he was preparing to run for governor, Greitens had taken her to his basement, blindfolded her, bound her hands and coerced her into performing oral sex. The woman said Greitens had taken a picture of her naked and threatened to release it if she told anyone about the encounter.

I don't.

Greitens has also lost some of his biggest contributors, including wealthy business executive David Humphreys, who gave more than $2 million to his 2016 campaign. Humphreys said there was ā€œnot a chanceā€ heā€™d back a Greitens Senate bid, adding that he stood by his 2018 statement calling on the former governor to resign.

Greitensā€™ troubles began in Jan. 2018, when reports emerged that his hairstylist had accused him of sexual misconduct. The woman later testified to a state legislative investigative committee that, in 2015, as he was preparing to run for governor, Greitens had taken her to his basement, blindfolded her, bound her hands and coerced her into performing oral sex. The woman said Greitens had taken a picture of her naked and threatened to release it if she told anyone about the encounter.
There you are! She was blindfolded. How does she know it was he? And is she so ugly she's afraid to be seen naked? Let's give the guy a break. After all, aren't seals protected?

The D's did worse than that. They accepted and refused to return millions given by Pervert Supreme Harvey Weinstein, and run such sexual weirdos like Al Franken, "Fredo" Cuomo, Tony Weiner and Gerry Studds.

This fellow was merely accused.

The D's did worse than that. They accepted and refused to return millions given by Pervert Supreme Harvey Weinstein, and run such sexual weirdos like Al Franken, "Fredo" Cuomo, Tony Weiner and Gerry Studds.

This fellow was merely accused.
The ex gov had to resign over campaign donor list that are not legal.

I don't.

There you are! She was blindfolded. How does she know it was he? And is she so ugly she's afraid to be seen naked? Let's give the guy a break. After all, aren't seals protected?

Have you lost your mind?

I don't.

Have you lost your mind?
You have if you didn't see the humor.

I don't.

Have you lost your mind?
You have if you didn't see the humor.

I get it..

Forum List

Back