Clearly a cover up

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
This is so clearly a coverup that it is hard to believe anyone is willing to step up for Trump. I don't see how anyone can avoid seeing the pattern. And much as I had a grudge against Comey for his timing and flubs, the humiliating low class of the event ought to be a crime. The audience Comey was speaking to knew before he knew by watching the TV behind him. I've never seen such a low class public act.

Trump keeps saying that he won the election as though that gives him some kind of super powers. He doesn't need to show his tax returns because he won the election. He can break his promises because he won the election, like a no cost to American wall...the list is very long. I suspect he actually believes that.

Just like keeping him was obviously a coverup. Lol.
If only you all could listen to yourselves from the outside looking in since last July.

If only you all could listen to yourselves from the outside looking in since last July.
How clear does it have to be..
the only motive to fire Comey was to put boulders in the road of the investigation of the Trumpovitch administration? The motive was certainly not that Comey done Clinton wrong. The FBI investigation was overwhelmingly more effective than the investigations by Congress in which there are so few staffers.

So the OP must admit the Dems were covering up the surveillance investigation by removing Sessions and the leading Republican and perhaps trying to make the conspiracy investigation not bipartisan.
-ooops

This is so clearly a coverup that it is hard to believe anyone is willing to step up for Trump. I don't see how anyone can avoid seeing the pattern. And much as I had a grudge against Comey for his timing and flubs, the humiliating low class of the event ought to be a crime. The audience Comey was speaking to knew before he knew by watching the TV behind him. I've never seen such a low class public act.

Trump keeps saying that he won the election as though that gives him some kind of super powers. He doesn't need to show his tax returns because he won the election. He can break his promises because he won the election, like a no cost to American wall...the list is very long. I suspect he actually believes that.

Yep, covering up the fact that after a 7 month witch hunt, you Stalinists STILL have not a fucking thing.

IZ AWL A CONPIRASORITY

weird how it took Trump 4 months in office to fire Comey for attacking poor Hillary back in October 2016, just after the investigation of his collusion with Russia was getting red hot

naw, nothing to see here folks ~ Sarah Huckabee

just like Nixon Trump has sealed his own fate with a cover-up of historic proportions (and if not the last vestige of our democracy has vanished)

the only motive to fire Comey was to put boulders in the road of the investigation of the Trumpovitch administration? The motive was certainly not that Comey done Clinton wrong. The FBI investigation was overwhelmingly more effective than the investigations by Congress in which there are so few staffers.
I thought Sessions the lying scumbag recused himself from anything pertaining to russian investigations ? Now the pos fires the guy in charge of said investigations?

I agree how it was done was unprofessional and clearly a "Fuck You" by trump and his guys, but the fact remain, Comey sucked at his job and needed to be sacked years ago.

No link between Russia and Trump.
No link..........
No link..........
As badly as you want collusion, there is none to be found. Hillary and Obama and Putin connected big time.
Trump, nope. If there were even a morsel of connivance it would have been plastered all over the media.
This is what is called, "Draining the swamp." It is a good thing....

I thought Sessions the lying scumbag recused himself from anything pertaining to russian investigations ? Now the pos fires the guy in charge of said investigations?
WHO will investigate Trump Russia connections now? The lackey they give Comeys job to?

I agree how it was done was unprofessional and clearly a "Fuck You" by trump and his guys, but the fact remain, Comey sucked at his job and needed to be sacked years ago.
Guess you didn't see all the clips with trump praising Comey? and all the other top people in gov't praising him too? This pos in our WH thinks this is the apprentice tv show

This is so clearly a coverup that it is hard to believe anyone is willing to step up for Trump.
It's a clear sign of desperation from the left. Nothing else is working. There's nothing stopping Comey from talking to anybody, he's freer than ever now. That's not much of a cover up.
Figured what side of this trump BS you'd fall on

This is so clearly a coverup that it is hard to believe anyone is willing to step up for Trump.
It's a clear sign of desperation from the left. Nothing else is working. There's nothing stopping Comey from talking to anybody, he's freer than ever now. That's not much of a cover up.
Figured what side of this trump BS you'd fall on
Figured you couldn't work your way through a paper bag.

Guess you didn't see all the clips with trump praising Comey? and all the other top people in gov't praising him too? This pos in our WH thinks this is the apprentice tv show

I saw all the clips of everyone praising Comey when he said what they liked, hated on him when he said things they didn't like then everyo ne wonderingwhy he got fired. I say he sucked at his job and the proof is right here as facts are not being debated, only opinions on what the facts should be.

No...comey put boulders in the way of the hilary investigation, the huma abedin investigation, the lois lerner investigation and the obama spying on Trump investigation.......

weird how it took Trump 4 months in office to fire Comey for attacking poor Hillary back in October 2016, just after the investigation of his collusion with Russia was getting red hot

naw, nothing to see here folks ~ Sarah Huckabee

just like Nixon Trump has sealed his own fate with a cover-up of historic proportions (and if not the last vestige of our democracy has vanished)

The mainstream news media and the left has been talking about so called "Russian Collusion" for six months now. Where is the evidence? The only evidence of collusion in the election was between the news media and the DNC and Clinton campaign! Care to comment about that?

No...comey put boulders in the way of the hilary investigation, the huma abedin investigation, the lois lerner investigation and the obama spying on Trump investigation.......
Seems that anyone putting boulders in the way
..to delivering the facts about the Russian agent's allegiances to Moscow gets fired. Just like the NY DA.
WHO will investigate Trump Russia connections now? The lackey they give Comeys job to?
Right I don't see how we have so many morons in America giving this job to this AH trump
Just another hysterical, butthurt liberal screaming out his rage and hatred over being a loser at everything he tries.

:itsok:
Seems that anyone getting close
..to delivering the facts about the Russian agent's allegiances to Moscow gets fired. Just like the NY DA.

Forum List

Back