Clearly a cover up

Just like keeping him was obviously a coverup. Lol.
If only you all could listen to yourselves from the outside looking in since last July.
How clear does it have to be..
the only motive to fire Comey was to put boulders in the road of the investigation of the Trumpovitch administration? The motive was certainly not that Comey done Clinton wrong. The FBI investigation was overwhelmingly more effective than the investigations by Congress in which there are so few staffers.

No...comey put boulders in the way of the hilary investigation, the huma abedin investigation, the lois lerner investigation and the obama spying on Trump investigation.......
Seems that anyone putting boulders in the way
..to delivering the facts about the Russian agent's allegiances to Moscow gets fired. Just like the NY DA.
WHO will investigate Trump Russia connections now? The lackey they give Comeys job to?
Guess you didn't see all the clips with trump praising Comey? and all the other top people in gov't praising him too? This pos in our WH thinks this is the apprentice tv show
Right I don't see how we have so many morons in America giving this job to this AH trump
Just another hysterical, butthurt liberal screaming out his rage and hatred over being a loser at everything he tries.

:itsok:
Seems that anyone getting close
..to delivering the facts about the Russian agent's allegiances to Moscow gets fired. Just like the NY DA.

What "facts" are those, little Brown Shirt?

I'd love to see these alleged facts?

This is so clearly a coverup that it is hard to believe anyone is willing to step up for Trump. I don't see how anyone can avoid seeing the pattern. And much as I had a grudge against Comey for his timing and flubs, the humiliating low class of the event ought to be a crime. The audience Comey was speaking to knew before he knew by watching the TV behind him. I've never seen such a low class public act.

Trump keeps saying that he won the election as though that gives him some kind of super powers. He doesn't need to show his tax returns because he won the election. He can break his promises because he won the election, like a no cost to American wall...the list is very long. I suspect he actually believes that.

I agree how it was done was unprofessional and clearly a "Fuck You" by trump and his guys, but the fact remain, Comey sucked at his job and needed to be sacked years ago.

so why did Trump wait 4 months to fire Comey, praise Comey for his job after the Hillary investigation, and then conveniently fire him when the kitchen got red hot?

sorry but sorry, lame excuses won't do

ya got nuttin

WHO will investigate Trump Russia connections now? The lackey they give Comeys job to?
Guess you didn't see all the clips with trump praising Comey? and all the other top people in gov't praising him too? This pos in our WH thinks this is the apprentice tv show
Right I don't see how we have so many morons in America giving this job to this AH trump
Just another hysterical, butthurt liberal screaming out his rage and hatred over being a loser at everything he tries.

This is so clearly a coverup that it is hard to believe anyone is willing to step up for Trump. I don't see how anyone can avoid seeing the pattern. And much as I had a grudge against Comey for his timing and flubs, the humiliating low class of the event ought to be a crime. The audience Comey was speaking to knew before he knew by watching the TV behind him. I've never seen such a low class public act.

Trump keeps saying that he won the election as though that gives him some kind of super powers. He doesn't need to show his tax returns because he won the election. He can break his promises because he won the election, like a no cost to American wall...the list is very long. I suspect he actually believes that.

I agree how it was done was unprofessional and clearly a "Fuck You" by trump and his guys, but the fact remain, Comey sucked at his job and needed to be sacked years ago.

so why did Trump wait 4 months to fire Comey, praise Comey for his job after the Hillary investigation, and then conveniently fire him when the kitchen got red hot?

ya got nuttin

Because Comey perjured himself before the Senate.

{Washington (CNN)The Federal Bureau of Investigations sent a letter Tuesday evening aiming to clear up false statements said by Director James Comey to Congress last week that former Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin "forwarded hundreds and thousands" of emails to her husband's laptop.}

FBI issues 'supplement' to clarify Comey's incorrect congressional statement - CNNPolitics.com

This is why he was fired, and why he SHOULD have been fired.

Trump began setting up the firing last week. It's probably not coincidence that Comey was set to testify later this week.

Sessions was told to find reasons to fire Comey: reports

But as you said it's so obvious that it's laughable. We'd expect the Trumpbots to line up ... but comey was mean to Hillary, and it's just sad to see the Turtle haul Trump's ashes. the funny thing is though that Trump could have accused Comey of playing politics over Russiagate to detract trom his screwup in Oct. the Trumpbots will hear what they want to hear from people like the Turtle, but the Russia thing will be investigated.

[
Trump began setting up the firing last week. It's probably not coincidence that Comey was set to testify later this week.

But as you said it's so obvious that it's laughable. We'd expect the Trumpbots to line up ... but comey was mean to Hillary, and it's just sad to see the Turtle haul Trump's ashes. the funny thing is though that Trump could have accused Comey of playing politics over Russiagate to detract trom his screwup in Oct. the Trumpbots will hear what they want to hear from people like the Turtle, but the Russia thing will be investigated.

Yes, you Stalinists aren't just lying demagogues flinging shit blindly, you have MOUNTAINS of evidence to support your slander and libel. :thup:

I mean you have, uh, well, uhm, yeah just lots of facts and evidence because uhm, HATE TRUMP, HATE, HATE....

His testimony at times made me think he is at the point of breaking.
And he has been screwing up on many things for years now.

ya got nuttin

{Washington (CNN)The Federal Bureau of Investigations sent a letter Tuesday evening aiming to clear up false statements said by Director James Comey to Congress last week that former Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin "forwarded hundreds and thousands" of emails to her husband's laptop.}

FBI issues 'supplement' to clarify Comey's incorrect congressional statement - CNNPolitics.com

[

Yes, you Stalinists aren't just lying demagogues flinging shit blindly, you have MOUNTAINS of evidence to support your slander and libel. :thup:

I mean you have, uh, well, uhm, yeah just lots of facts and evidence because uhm, HATE TRUMP, HATE, HATE....
I think the Russia ties are with Trump. LOL

weird how it took Trump 4 months in office to fire Comey for attacking poor Hillary back in October 2016, just after the investigation of his collusion with Russia was getting red hot

naw, nothing to see here folks ~ Sarah Huckabee

just like Nixon Trump has sealed his own fate with a cover-up of historic proportions (and if not the last vestige of our democracy has vanished)

How is it a cover up if everyone knows about it 5 minutes later?

[
I think the Russia ties are with Trump. LOL

Well, that's the thing, you DON'T "think," you blindly hate.

7 months the leftist press and the party have lied, smeared, slandered and libeled; yet not so much as a hint of a clue of collusion has been found.

You have nothing but a dishonest press with an agenda.

His testimony at times made me think he is at the point of breaking.
And he has been screwing up on many things for years now.

ya got nuttin

Have to agree. Maybe the present got to him, don't know but either way as this Russia mess shows he was not he guy for that job. The manner in which he was fired and immature, something you would expect from a manager at Del Taco or McDonalds and go's a long way towards pointing out how weak and insecure orange Jesus is, but in the end it needed to be done.

7 months the leftist press and the party have lied, smeared, slandered and libeled; yet not so much as a hint of a clue of collusion has been found.
What about Trump collusion with Hillary? You guys were whining about her emails constantly.

What about Trump collusion with Hillary? You guys were whining about her emails constantly.

The emails exist.

You really have no grasp on the difference between reality and fantasy?

If only you all could listen to yourselves from the outside looking in since last July.
the only motive to fire Comey was to put boulders in the road of the investigation of the Trumpovitch administration? The motive was certainly not that Comey done Clinton wrong. The FBI investigation was overwhelmingly more effective than the investigations by Congress in which there are so few staffers.
I thought Sessions the lying scumbag recused himself from anything pertaining to russian investigations ? Now the pos fires the guy in charge of said investigations?
That is not even CLOSE to what happened! Can you buy a clue?

The emails exist.

You really have no grasp on the difference between reality and fantasy?
You mean you do?
Internet-Troll.jpg

Rubbish. Covers up nothing. Comey can still testify. And Comey wasn't DOING the investigation, the people who were DOING any investigations are still in there and they will finish their investigations.

weird how it took Trump 4 months in office to fire Comey for attacking poor Hillary back in October 2016, just after the investigation of his collusion with Russia was getting red hot

just like Nixon Trump has sealed his own fate with a cover-up of historic proportions (and if not the last vestige of our democracy has vanished)

How? Because those he fired were getting warm Trump is scared shitless they'll find out about him and russian ties

No one said it was a GOOD coverup. It's Trump. LOL

No...comey put boulders in the way of the hilary investigation, the huma abedin investigation, the lois lerner investigation and the obama spying on Trump investigation.......
Seems that anyone putting boulders in the way

Seems that anyone getting close

Wrong...on all counts....obama's minions have been unmasking and leaking to the press since before the election...it is about time someone put a stop to it...and we might finally get an arrest with hilary, huma and lois lerner...

Forum List

Back