Clemson Turns Against School's Racist Founder 'Pitchfork Ben'

Let's be honest, the current mode of deflection by Conservatives on this board and elsewhere is to play word and title games while ignoring actions.
Unless Conservatives want to willingly walk around and parade their historical stupidity, they are well aware that the racist Democrats of yesteryear are well entrenched in today's Republican Party.
another day another opportunity to school you reconMark in reality. The Democrats who had slaves and implemented Jim Crow laws never once left the Democratic Party. They would never vote for the party who freed the slaves and voted for civil rights and voting rights laws and passed them both. That's a fact
That's hogwash.

If I was a Democrat I would be ashamed of this reminder of my party's past as well.

Are you really going to go there, knowing that the Democratic Party and the Republican Party essentially swapped clientele in the 1960s through the 1970s? Really?
Let's be honest, the current mode of deflection by Conservatives on this board and elsewhere is to play word and title games while ignoring actions.

Unless Conservatives want to willingly walk around and parade their historical stupidity, they are well aware that the racist Democrats of yesteryear are well entrenched in today's Republican Party.

Prove it. Give us names of the newbie racists of the Republicans that could even touch the Democrats of old regarding racism, forming of the KKK, Jim Crow laws and more.
LOL...you want individual people's names to an ideology???
I'm sure you have been called a stupid ass numerous times...
We can give you plenty of names starting with Al Gore senior, J William Fullbrigt, Bill Clinton's mentor, John F Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy both hated Martin Luther King.
That's hogwash as well.

Are you really going to go there, knowing that the Democratic Party and the Republican Party essentially swapped clientele in the 1960s through the 1970s? Really?

Prove it. Give us names of the newbie racists of the Republicans that could even touch the Democrats of old regarding racism, forming of the KKK, Jim Crow laws and more.
We can give you plenty of names starting with Al Gore senior, J William Fullbrigt, Bill Clinton's mentor, John F Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy both hated Martin Luther King.
That's hogwash as well.
Why do you think I'm not even responding to that tripe...
Conservatives NEED to re-invent their history and twisting the facts isn't beneath them.

another day another opportunity to school you reconMark in reality. The Democrats who had slaves and implemented Jim Crow laws never once left the Democratic Party. They would never vote for the party who freed the slaves and voted for civil rights and voting rights laws and passed them both. That's a fact
Another day for you to perform as the board's most ill informed and ignorant poster...
imagesX30QCTRI.jpg

He was a populist Democrat, with conservative and moderate positions (opposing banks and railroads then was not liberal but populist (look it up) because they were hurting the working and little man badly). I know it fries your fritters that the old racist critters were conservatives.

itsok.gif
FAIL. Conservative Democrats who supported slavery and Jim Crow laws have nothing to do with conservative Republicans. You can't find any legislation written by a conservative Republican that enslaved black men or closed public accommodations to black people. Slavery and oppressing is the Democrat's heritage. In fact, oppressing people is all you have left. And you do it well.

Last edited:
Another day for you to perform as the board's most ill informed and ignorant poster...
View attachment 44884
50634093.jpg

View attachment 44884
50634093.jpg
images.png

View attachment 44884
50634093.jpg

OMG...

He was a populist Democrat, with conservative and moderate positions (opposing banks and railroads then was not liberal but populist (look it up) because they were hurting the working and little man badly). I know it fries your fritters that the old racist critters were conservatives.

itsok.gif
FAIL. Conservative Democrats who supported slavery and Jim Crow laws have nothing to do with conservative Republicans. You can't find any legislation written by a conservative Republican that enslaved black men or closed public accommodations to black people. Slavery and oppressing is the Democrat's heritage. In fact, oppressing people is all you have left. And you do it well.
However, instructors in secondary school and higher institution are teaching the truth of the Southern Strategy. Your attempts to rewrite history will fail every time you try.

itsok.gif
However, instructors in secondary school and higher institution are teaching the truth of the Southern Strategy. Your attempts to rewrite history will fail every time you try.
Confederate Flag.png

Don't you get tired of spreading that lie that Republicans are racist? I mean Democrats are the ones who started slavery and voted for Jim Crow laws. The Republican Party was never in charge of that legislation and never brought it up. After all we were the ones who voted for civil rights and voting rights in Pasco. You can't change the history of your party.

I agree. Racist statues of the past serve as an embarrassing reminder. However, I can see why Clemson would want to rid itself of all traces of such racist scum as ole Pitchfork Ben.

If I was a Democrat I would be ashamed of this reminder of my party's past as well.

Good defection but a few names would aid your bull shit notion how parties just flipped, this all going on in the 60's 70's I looked but couldn't find what years dems like Bobby Bird became Republicans. This is just the standard blame the other guy of which you yourself are guilty of,its am old trick,but dumbass's by the millions fall for it.

Don't you get tired of spreading that lie that Republicans are racist? I mean Democrats are the ones who started slavery and voted for Jim Crow laws. The Republican Party was never in charge of that legislation and never brought it up. After all we were the ones who voted for civil rights and voting rights in Pasco. You can't change the history of your party.
At what point in your life did you CHOOSE to throw common sense and honesty out the window...
No matter how many times you try otherwise, the truth prevails...

That's hogwash as well.
Well I guess you're not a history buff, jake.

Good defection but a few names would aid your bull shit notion how parties just flipped, this all going on in the 60's 70's I looked but couldn't find what years dems like Bobby Bird became Republicans. This is just the standard blame the other guy of which you yourself are guilty of,its am old trick,but dumbass's by the millions fall for it.
Sure...you are one of the truly "enlightened" ones...lol.
Speaking of bullshit...

Speaking of bullshit...
nobullshit.jpg

Speaking of bullshit...
View attachment 44896
24717157.jpg

I simply hope and pray my wife and self will not be around for the event you reference, should it happen. We have no desire to see this nation crumble, God willing, we will not. I attempt, here on the Message Board to be neutral and simply me. However, my Christian up bringing wants no part of the abominable progressive desires for this nation. Too much blood and treasure have already been spent and wasted too think there will be more. I ask my God to bless this nation, as undeserving as it may be of such blessing.

Speaking of bullshit...
View attachment 44896
24717157.jpg
imagesV19UEVNX.jpg

itsok.gif
It is true that liberal instructors and teachers are teaching lies to our children. That's why we need to get rid of the teachers unions.

Forum List

Back