Clemson Turns Against School's Racist Founder 'Pitchfork Ben'

Let's be honest, the current mode of deflection by Conservatives on this board and elsewhere is to play word and title games while ignoring actions.
Unless Conservatives want to willingly walk around and parade their historical stupidity, they are well aware that the racist Democrats of yesteryear are well entrenched in today's Republican Party.
another day another opportunity to school you reconMark in reality. The Democrats who had slaves and implemented Jim Crow laws never once left the Democratic Party. They would never vote for the party who freed the slaves and voted for civil rights and voting rights laws and passed them both. That's a fact
Another day for you to perform as the board's most ill informed and ignorant poster...
Don't you get tired of spreading that lie that Republicans are racist? I mean Democrats are the ones who started slavery and voted for Jim Crow laws. The Republican Party was never in charge of that legislation and never brought it up. After all we were the ones who voted for civil rights and voting rights in Pasco. You can't change the history of your party.
At what point in your life did you CHOOSE to throw common sense and honesty out the window...
No matter how many times you try otherwise, the truth prevails...
It is a lie to say that Republicans are racist. Don't try to Tell us about truth you're a fucking liar and some bullshit story about a Southern strategy is just that bullshit. It has nothing to do with current day Republicans . Talk about strategies, the Democrats have a strategy of telling lies to black man so they won't vote for Republicans ever. You bring that shit up and I'll just keep coming back at you.

Last edited:
Let's be honest, the current mode of deflection by Conservatives on this board and elsewhere is to play word and title games while ignoring actions.
Unless Conservatives want to willingly walk around and parade their historical stupidity, they are well aware that the racist Democrats of yesteryear are well entrenched in today's Republican Party.
another day another opportunity to school you reconMark in reality. The Democrats who had slaves and implemented Jim Crow laws never once left the Democratic Party. They would never vote for the party who freed the slaves and voted for civil rights and voting rights laws and passed them both. That's a fact
Another day for you to perform as the board's most ill informed and ignorant poster...
Don't you get tired of spreading that lie that Republicans are racist? I mean Democrats are the ones who started slavery and voted for Jim Crow laws. The Republican Party was never in charge of that legislation and never brought it up. After all we were the ones who voted for civil rights and voting rights in Pasco. You can't change the history of your party.
At what point in your life did you CHOOSE to throw common sense and honesty out the window...
No matter how many times you try otherwise, the truth prevails...
It is a lie to say that Republicans are racist. Don't try to Tell us about truth you're a fucking liar and some bullshit story about a Southern strategy is just that bullshit. It has nothing to do with current day Republicans . Talk about strategies, the Democrats have a strategy of telling lies to black man so they won't vote for Republicans ever. You bring that shit up and I'll just keep coming back at you.
Yes it is obvious you will keep coming back at me...with bullshit that makes no sense.

LOL...you want individual people's names to an ideology???
I'm sure you have been called a stupid ass numerous times...
Good defection but a few names would aid your bull shit notion how parties just flipped, this all going on in the 60's 70's I looked but couldn't find what years dems like Bobby Bird became Republicans. This is just the standard blame the other guy of which you yourself are guilty of,its am old trick,but dumbass's by the millions fall for it.
Sure...you are one of the truly "enlightened" ones...lol.
Speaking of bullshit...
View attachment 44896
24717157.jpg
View attachment 44902
Yes your breath does smell like that.

Forum List

Back