Climate Change Challenge

Will the Warmers Affirm that the climate of the NE USA is now and forever snow free and 50F?

• Yes! You can bet your carbon credits on it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they will continue to do what they've always done, point to the top story on the Weather Channel

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Are any of the Members of the AGWCult willing to go on record affirming that the climate of the North East USA is now permanently altered and we can expect snow free, balmy 50F plus winters from now on?

Pretty sure the next incarnation for "Global Warming" is gonna be "Weather Weirding"...

The good news is --- that most weather/science media types that want to keep the little credibility they still have -- are NOT largely blaming this balmy winter on GW --- YET....

If they've claimed that weather = climate, I'm sure you can provide evidence.

They said that the recent warm snap is positive evidence of Global climate warming change, or whatever they call it today

Link(s)?

OldieRocks will tell that all the floods and forest fires and tornadoes and droughts are all 1st degree evidence of Climate Change. So will your Dear Leader of the USA. He saw a picture of fish in the streets of Miami and has been using that incessantly as ammunition for his GW cause ever since. He's a Cardinal in the Cult of GW..

OldieRocks will tell that all the floods and forest fires and tornadoes and droughts are all 1st degree evidence of Climate Change. So will your Dear Leader of the USA. He saw a picture of fish in the streets of Miami and has been using that incessantly as ammunition for his GW cause ever since. He's a Cardinal in the Cult of GW..

So does this thread actually belong in "Humor" or in "Political Satire"? Because I'm not noticing any facts.

They said that the recent warm snap is positive evidence of Global climate warming change, or whatever they call it today

No, I certainly did not.

Arainrhod, Frank is just a butthurt little thing, crying at all the people who have humiliated him. There are several tantrum-throwing children here that the grownups mostly ignore, and he's one of them.

So does this thread actually belong in "Humor" or in "Political Satire"? Because I'm not noticing any facts.

Gee.. That's my exact reaction every time I hear Obama talk about Climate Change.. Glad we can agree on something.. :biggrin:

global_warming_name_changes.jpg

global_warming_name_changes.jpg
All of the above.

What supposition, Billy Boy, do you believe IS supported by the empirical evidence of a 1C temperature rise and all of its accompanying events (melting ice, altered weather patterns) and a simultaneous precipitous rise in CO2 from fossil fuel combustion? A plague of ducks?

Forum List

Back