Climate Change Has Run Its Course

I get tired of debating the "evidence" because there is always an excuse from the proponents.
What is the excuse for this evidence? I'm behind the times...
globalT_1880-1920base.png

Global Temperature
Assume that's all true and forget about the solar cycle and data manipulation.

What are we going to do about it? What obligations and burdens will be placed on me?

How will those actions reverse the problem?

:dunno:

Why is there absolutely no lab work showing the relationship between CO2 in several hundred ppm and temperature??

I am asking you why they believe that. Why do you?

Because all of the evidence seems to point in that direction.

Because someone told you?

I have no problem admitting I don't have an expert understanding of the climate and its functions. For the most part, yes. When scientists and scientific institutions all over the world are all saying the same thing I tend to believe them.
What evidence? The "evidence" with holes in it bigger than stormy daniels asshole?
You would have been one of the people that was giggling when galileo got sentenced to permanent house arrest. You know, because so many people said he was full of shit..

What you said is funny because the people that were denying his work and persecuting him weren't scientists. They were people that didn't trust or believe in scientists. People like you.

Wait, he didnt challenge the scientific community? You are the first person to discover that! History is WRONG! Man, you are the shiznit! THANK YOU!
:rofl:

I have no problem admitting I don't have an expert understanding of the climate and its functions. For the most part, yes. When scientists and scientific institutions all over the world are all saying the same thing I tend to believe them.
What evidence? The "evidence" with holes in it bigger than stormy daniels asshole?
You would have been one of the people that was giggling when galileo got sentenced to permanent house arrest. You know, because so many people said he was full of shit..

What you said is funny because the people that were denying his work and persecuting him weren't scientists. They were people that didn't trust or believe in scientists. People like you.

Wait, he didnt challenge the scientific community? You are the first person to discover that! History is WRONG! Man, you are the shiznit! THANK YOU!

The scientific community accepted his work because he proved what he was saying. That's why we believe what he said today. It was the church that came after him for his ideas.

AGW proponent: "You have man-bear-pig disease. You must immediately chop off your penis. Do it now. Before it's too late."

Me: "I have what?"

AGW: "There's no time to argue. You are in serious trouble. Chop it off now!"

Me: "Wait a second. Before I go chopping of the peen, I would like to know what this "man-bear-pig" disease is and what will happen if I do nothing."

AGW: "STOP DENYING SCIENCE!!! You have no time to lose. DO IT!!!!"

Assume that's all true and forget about the solar cycle and data manipulation.

What are we going to do about it?
First, accept the scientific consensus that human activity emitted greenhouse gases are the primary driver of climate change. That's the very first thing we have to do about it. Are you onboard with that?

I get tired of debating the "evidence" because there is always an excuse from the proponents.
What is the excuse for this evidence? I'm behind the times...
globalT_1880-1920base.png

Global Temperature
Thats not evidence that man is destroying the planet. Holy fucking shit
I know. It's just like a religion explaining why the mountain is rumbling or why the sky is thundering.
:lol:

1. That ignores the sun cycle
2. That relies on VERY unreliable data. Anything before the mid 70s at the earliest is useless and everything prior to the 90s is incomplete AT BEST.
3. What are we going to do about it?

First, accept the scientific consensus that human activity emitted greenhouse gases are the primary driver of climate change. That's the very first thing we have to do about it. Are you onboard with that?
No, I am not. Fuck that.

Tell me what your plan is first. I don't need to believe the bullshit. I need to know the plan.

Why is there absolutely no lab work showing the relationship between CO2 in several hundred ppm and temperature??
What a dork you are. Why is there no lab work about black holes? Obviously black holes can't exist if no lab work has been done on them.

The scientific community accepted his work because he proved what he was saying. That's why we believe what he said today. It was the church that came after him for his ideas.
He was discredited by SCIENTISTS. Like georg locher

What a dork you are. Why is there no lab work about black holes? Obviously black holes can't exist if no lab work has been done on them.

You default to the same lame excuse. Are you saying that controlling for CO2 is too complicated for you, Honey Booboo? Will too much CO2 create a black hole?

Just so you know, black holes are still theoretical. Most of astrophysics is theory.

Regardless, you must admit that we have a very small data set with which to work. Shouldn't we get several more decades worth of data before we reach a conclusion, rather than relying on conformation biased computer models?

Does science still exist?

No, I am not. Fuck that.

Tell me what your plan is first. I don't need to believe the bullshit. I need to know the plan.
The plan is to hand over power to a world government. Sure it won't stop climate change, but that was never their goal

Forum List

Back