Climate Change Obama's Top Concern. Meanwhile..Another Cop Dies

GOP using a dead cop to try and score political points.

The RWers are just hoping for more dead cops so they can try and blame the president for something.

1. Sandyhook
  2. Trayvon
  3. Michael Brown
  4. Etc
124059_600.jpg.cf.jpg

So you are saying the US President shouldn't comment on Sandy Hook because it will make you sensetive about owning your gun.

Everytime you complain about Obama, I just think that is another thing the President is doing right.

Mudwhistle, Sandy Hook was a product of your vile cowardly gun policy... Live with it and don't say you mourn those kids... It's fuckers like you that make it happen.

No, actually Sandy Hook was the product of a whackjob.

The RWers are just hoping for more dead cops so they can try and blame the president for something.
Actually, the DNC supports cop-killing.

If they didn't, they wouldn't be avid supporters of Blackliiesmatter.

The problem with Obama is consistency. If he supports an issue he lights up the Whitehouse in rainbow colors. If he could care less about it, you don't hear a peep from him until he's badgered into saying something.

Black Lives Matter is about cops not killing and harrassing black people.

Personally I don't think the cops should be killing any citizens but will concede they like killing black people far more than white people...

You think that this cop died because cops aren't allowed to kill black people, if the cops were allowed to kill more balck people then this cop would be alive today.
That is what you are saying.

The issue Obama raised is not when cops kill people (he only rarly highlights that), but when the investigation clears anyone of any wrong doing. Think about it, unarmed man can be killed while walking the street and the investiogation says there was nothing wrong.
Obama does open his mouth and he should. This is the basics of peoples right to live.

Will the killer of this cop be let go and the investigation say nothing was wrong. NO IT WON'T.

No one is saying the killer here should be allowed to walk clear.

Nope.

Blackliesmatter just wants more dead cops.

Prove it...
The truth about the 'dead cops' chant
Black Lives Matter Activist: 'Pigs In a Blanket' Chant Was 'More Playful Than Anything' - Breitbart

Prove that BLM want dead cops...

1. Sandyhook
  2. Trayvon
  3. Michael Brown
  4. Etc
124059_600.jpg.cf.jpg

So you are saying the US President shouldn't comment on Sandy Hook because it will make you sensetive about owning your gun.

Everytime you complain about Obama, I just think that is another thing the President is doing right.

Mudwhistle, Sandy Hook was a product of your vile cowardly gun policy... Live with it and don't say you mourn those kids... It's fuckers like you that make it happen.

Actually a wackjob with a gun... IF he was a wackjob with a knife there would hardly been one death...

But the RWers preserve an environment where wackjobs can get guns. The RWers are pro arming wackjobs..

You need more yoga before pulling off this stretch

No stretch at all

We have them on video chanting what cop-killers said (pigs in a blanket) and chanting cop-killing slogans. (What do we want......dead cops)

Who do you have some people on tape or the DNC or is it the BLM group...Or all three Mr Fantastic?

Ultimate_Fantastic_Four_Vol_1_2_Textless.jpg

Not even clever.

We have these anarchists who brought us ACORN and OCCUPYWALLSTREET, chanting the words of an indicted cop-killer.......calling for dead cops......and the DNC officially announces their support for them.

Blackliesmatter issued a list of demands. Their members openly call for the disarming of cops. They're chanting (PIGS IN A BLANKET...FRY EM LIKE BACON).
Black Lives Matter Activists Chant 'Pigs in a Blanket' After Cop Murder - Breitbart

It doesn't get any clearer.......yet you can't figure it out.

Breitbart not reliable source, come again.

Obama is concerned that the ice is melting...in summer

I wonder just how many people actually take the liar at his word anymore?
He really is like a joke to me, but if he gets his way with HIS climate change BS policies it won't a be a joke for us.

Steph,

You have been lying here for ages and we still talk to you..

Climate Change is real and you have no credible scientist to say differently... The GOP is the world joke on this issue... Even Iran is laughing at you...

Another Clown to sit down.

1. Sandyhook
  2. Trayvon
  3. Michael Brown
  4. Etc
124059_600.jpg.cf.jpg

Actually a wackjob with a gun... IF he was a wackjob with a knife there would hardly been one death...

But the RWers preserve an environment where wackjobs can get guns. The RWers are pro arming wackjobs..

Yeah, that's it. You nailed it. We want whackjobs to have guns.

:cuckoo:

He really is like a joke to me, but if he gets his way with HIS climate change BS policies it won't a be a joke for us.

Steph,

Climate Change is real and you have no credible scientist to say differently... The GOP is the world joke on this issue... Even Iran is laughing at you...

Climate change is a scheme to redistribute wealth

The problem with Obama is consistency. If he supports an issue he lights up the Whitehouse in rainbow colors. If he could care less about it, you don't hear a peep from him until he's badgered into saying something.

Personally I don't think the cops should be killing any citizens but will concede they like killing black people far more than white people...

You think that this cop died because cops aren't allowed to kill black people, if the cops were allowed to kill more balck people then this cop would be alive today.

The issue Obama raised is not when cops kill people (he only rarly highlights that), but when the investigation clears anyone of any wrong doing. Think about it, unarmed man can be killed while walking the street and the investiogation says there was nothing wrong.
Obama does open his mouth and he should. This is the basics of peoples right to live.

Will the killer of this cop be let go and the investigation say nothing was wrong. NO IT WON'T.

Nope.

Prove it...
Black Lives Matter Activist: 'Pigs In a Blanket' Chant Was 'More Playful Than Anything' - Breitbart

Good God, what an idiot!

Steph,

Climate change is mental masturbation for the intellectually challenged... so, have at it. Nobody with a shred of critical thinking is buying that stupid shit.

Climate change is a global issue that needs to be addressed, In a country of 300 million+ people, the president can't prioritize the deaths of a few cops.

Climate change is made up bullshit.... the Earth is 4,500,000,000 years old... it will be around long after it has shrugged us off. You climate nutters are completely out of your minds.
You don't understand how climate change works, I'll listen to the scientists.

Sure I do, climate changes, it happens and has been happening since creation. Stop shitting your pants over nature. The world is not going to end over SUV's.

Jesus, you folks are such simpletons.

Where is your degree in climatology?

World experts say one thing and you think you good oldle boy crap is better... Fool

I wonder if ole Barry has ever taken a science class? Climate changes? WTF??????????? I wonder if he knows that Manhattan was under a glacier a mere 10,000 years ago.

Can you please scan your degree in climatology...

You don't mind if we listen experts and leave the fools to themselves...

I took a science class that told me shit freezes and shit thaws.... and has been happening since the dawn of time. What melted the ice thousand of years ago? Cow farts? I know it wasn't cars because the Flintstones had to pick the car up and run with it, it had no engine.

I wonder if ole Barry has ever taken a science class? Climate changes? WTF??????????? I wonder if he knows that Manhattan was under a glacier a mere 10,000 years ago.

I took a science class that told me shit freezes and shit thaws.... and has been happening since the dawn of time. What melted the ice thousand of years ago? Cow farts? I know it wasn't cars because the Flintstones had to pick the car up and run with it, it had no engine.
LOL. Shows the average science education right wingers have.

Yeah, we all know you AGW cultists are brilliant folks... that shit has been debunked time and time again. They've been caught cooking the books and you rubes still goose step to the lie.

Nope.

Prove it...

Good God, what an idiot!

Good God, No answer. No proof then.

Can you scan yours? I don't have one, I have a real degree. What's yours.. Druid Philosophy?

Yeah, we all know you AGW cultists are brilliant folks... that shit has been debunked time and time again. They've been caught cooking the books and you rubes still goose step to the lie.

World experts on our side... Fools your side...

Keep going.. Another issue GOP is loosing

World experts on our side... Fools your side...

Keep going.. Another issue GOP is loosing

You have nobody on your side. You have nothing on your side. You have Flat Earthers who yell DENIER! and CONSENSUS! that's not science

Can you scan yours? I don't have one, I have a real degree. What's yours.. Druid Philosophy?

NO MAJOR SCIENTIFIC ORGANISATION HAS DENIED MAN MADE CLIMATE CHANGE

Forum List

Back