Climate Changers Were Right - Bigger, Badder Storms

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Hurricane Patricia is on its way to the Mexican coast and will come through Texas in a couple of days, or rather extreme rain, possibly up to a foot in southeast Texas.

This storm is the worst hurricane on record.

Patricia, strongest hurricane ever recorded, menaces Mexico
Hurricane Patricia: Powerful storm menaces Mexico - CNN.com

Catastrophic Landfall Expected in Mexico Friday; Patricia Becomes Strongest Hurricane Ever Recorded
Catastrophic Landfall Expected in Mexico Friday; Patricia Becomes Strongest Hurricane Ever Recorded

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... is gettin' close to Jesus comin' back...

... all ye lefty lib'rals better repent...

... or ya gonna end up inna fire an' brimstone."

Oh help us! Worst hurricane in 150 years! The world is going to end! WWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Hurricane Sandy was a level 3 when it hit us here in New Jersey. 117 deaths and $62,000,000,000 in damages. My neighbor lost her house and has never recovered.

Hurricane Patricia is a level 5 and going to affect millions of people who can't recoup like we can in the U.S.

So...GFY. I suspect the only Harley you have is in your avatar.

Oh help us! Worst hurricane in 150 years! The world is going to end! WWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Hurricane Sandy was a level 3 when it hit us here in New Jersey. 117 deaths and $62,000,000,000 in damages. My neighbor lost her house and has never recovered.

Hurricane Patricia is a level 5 and going to affect millions of people who can't recoup like we can in the U.S.

I was simply making fun of the knee-jerk...
I do :) I have a sports bike as well.

Hurricane Patricia is on its way to the Mexican coast and will come through Texas in a couple of days, or rather extreme rain, possibly up to a foot in southeast Texas.
This storm is the worst hurricane on record.
:lol:
How many Cat 5 storms in the eastern Pacific / Atlantic / Caribbean since these 2005 predictions?
Hint: Patricia made the news for a reason.
:lol:

Yea...

... the wx man here said it's tied for the lowest...

... barometric pressure reading ever recorded...

... 869mb.

Let's also not forget that more people are living in places where hurricanes hit so there is more opportunity for observation.
Or, if a hurricane hit and no one was there to experience or document it, is it still Bush's fault?

I wonder, are you a member of an Ostrich Party?

ostrich-sand.jpg

If not you ought to start one, lots to recruit from, from those deniers who post on climate change.

There was no Hurricane Sandy that hit New Jersey. Sandy had already been downgraded to a tropical depression when it met a massive cold front and created a superstorm. No hurricane.

Pamela is not the strongest storm ever recorded. It's the strongest storm in this hemisphere. It is being fed by el nino, ocean currents.

Despite what the fool in the white hut says, storm activity is at a low point with fewer hurricanes every year.

Let's also not forget that more people are living in places where hurricanes hit so there is more opportunity for observation.
Or, if a hurricane hit and no one was there to experience or document it, is it still Bush's fault?

More people living where hurricanes hit?

Now that's a novel defense for brainless denial.

And completely nonsensical.

Last edited:
The bible said in the end times storms will be stronger and happen more often.

Ignore science but believe the same thing if its in the bible?

Dum de Dum Dum
If you compare something's are exactly the same between global warming and what is quoted in the bible except the moral part. The bible was first.

Is English your first language? Did you finish the 4th grade?

If I understand your gibberish, my reply is that I give as much credence to that as I do the almost weekly warnings the world is ending.

STOOOPID and exactly what I would expect from you.

:bsflag:

The bible said in the end times storms will be stronger and happen more often.

Ignore science but believe the same thing if its in the bible?

Dum de Dum Dum
If you compare something's are exactly the same between global warming and what is quoted in the bible except the moral part. The bible was first.

Is English your first language? Did you finish the 4th grade?

If I understand your gibberish, my reply is that I give as much credence to that as I do the almost weekly warnings the world is ending.

STOOOPID and exactly what I would expect from you.

:bsflag:
Yes with that attitude eternal global warming will be in your future.

Forum List

Back