Climate Czar John Kerry Says Tens of Thousands of Jobs Will Be Cut for Zero Benefit

I'll see your search and raise you a Munster - Ever seen 'em in the same room? :laugh2:

DnqMrOwVAAEAZMf.jpg
And I'll raise you one pengwin. Lol
1611953516755.png
1611953516755.png

LOLOL. Lets keep this going. Your turn. Politicians only...lol

I still remember Kerry's sister passing out John Kerry for POTUS condoms at our State Parade. I was a left-leaning dumb shit at the time, and even then wondered WTF?

Was the slogan just on the wrapper, or on the condom itself? 'Cause I'm going to say that would be a real dealbreaker. "Y'know what? I changed my mind. I have a headache. Don't call me, I'll call you."

John Kerry is one of the most insufferable doofuses ever to grace the public stage.

Kerry is about as phony as they come. His name really isn't "Kerry" and he really isn't Irish.

It just looked good for the electorate in Massachusetts to think he was Irish.

The reality with "Kerry" is that he is a Czech from Prague and his real name is Kohen.

Also, the job market for being a poodle to rich women will probably not be affected by "climate change" legislation, so HIS primary job is safe.
I am not going to listen to anyone about Global Scamming who lives in 4 fucking mansions let alone one.

Boy you libtards cock-gobble all this bullshit....lol

And he bangs out "The Left hate America", with all the intellect of someone who never made it past 10th grade.

This, ladies and gentleman, is the Trump voter.
Mr. Ketchup. Only war hero with cap gun wounds to the ass.

More like "Kept man to Mrs. Ketchup".
Well when the real Mr. Ketchup,s plane went down, Mrs. Ketchup got that hotdog. LOL...That was funny.

Heinz is no longer a staple here. Never was. I like Mr. Hunts better.

Wonder what his policies will mean for the Heinz empire?

I don't think he cares. His wife has nothing to do with the management and operation of the company. She doesn't even own a significant share of their stock, I believe.
I was not aware that she divested to Warren Buffett and Kraft in 2013.

And he bangs out "The Left hate America", with all the intellect of someone who never made it past 10th grade.

This, ladies and gentleman, is the Trump voter.
Mr. Ketchup. Only war hero with cap gun wounds to the ass.

More like "Kept man to Mrs. Ketchup".
Well when the real Mr. Ketchup,s plane went down, Mrs. Ketchup got that hotdog. LOL...That was funny.

Heinz is no longer a staple here. Never was. I like Mr. Hunts better.
That would be Mr. ConAgra. LOL

Only war hero with cap gun wounds to the ass.
Tell us about YOUR war wounds asshole
Lesh. I thought we were friends. I been bragging about knowing a legend.

You were part of a Playboy article about "gifted men." WTF?/

Thankfully I missed Nam by a few yrs.
Then don't denigrate those who have bled for this country
Boy Igor told me you did a good bashing of war hero John McCain Lesh. Remeber????? Wayyyyyy back....Racist...bla...bla....What about that and don't say you didn't because Igor will be pizzed.

The fucking guy threw his medals over a GD ravine and testified his hatred for it. And you say this shit.................LOLOL

Lesh....Lesh..................Loosen up the girdle their with me and laugh. I been laughin like hell the last 10 days.

I don't think he cares. His wife has nothing to do with the management and operation of the company. She doesn't even own a significant share of their stock, I believe.
Well the second thing I learned here today. That means The Wife will let me post another week. The 1st was the Underwater Nymph and who her ball chopping avatar is...lol Bodeca the ball slayer.........Underwater Nymph. So many different thoughts cross your mind if you keep repeating it.....Underwater nymph....underwater nymph....underwater nymph..................different things still crossing my ming.....underwater nymph.....underwater nymph.........

Well the second thing I learned here today. That means The Wife will let me post another week. The 1st was the Underwater Nymph and who her ball chopping avatar is...lol Bodeca the ball slayer.........Underwater Nymph. So many different thoughts cross your mind if you keep repeating it.....Underwater nymph....underwater nymph....underwater nymph..................different things still crossing my ming.....underwater nymph.....underwater nymph.........
Now add an "O" and what comes to mind--a roll in the H2O? LOL

Forum List

Back