Climate Czar John Kerry Says Tens of Thousands of Jobs Will Be Cut for Zero Benefit

Playing the PJ Media card is ALWAYS an admission of FAILURE! CONGRATS!! ;)
  • Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks.

Translation....

This site is truthful, and gives accurate information, in particular about left wing policies and left wing people....so we will lie about it and smear it because we don't want any uninformed Americans learning the truth.....

• Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks.

Translation....

This site is truthful, and gives accurate information, in particular about left wing policies and left wing people....so we will lie about it and smear it because we don't want any uninformed Americans learning the truth.....
Very good. Never seen you here before Captain Kirk. Could you have Scotty beam me up please?

Translation....

Very good. Never seen you here before Captain Kirk. Could you have Scotty beam me up please?

Sloop, did you just become funny, or did I just get high? :smoke:

1611968030950.png

Kerry going to lunch in Paris.....

Boy Igor told me you did a good bashing of war hero John McCain Lesh.
Then he was lying to you. I NEVER had anything to say about McCain's service...EVER.
Otay!!. Be nice lesh for God's sakes. Biden won you should have wings to fly with hapiness.
Yea...there's something about trying to overthrow the government that rubs me the wrong way...
LOL. 200 ferals ovetrhrow the government. They were warned again and again..................See ya at impeachment.

Forum List

Back