Climate scientist blows the lid off the ‘manufactured consensus’

I just asked you to explain that in another thread. The Arctic Ocean and the Southern Ocean are both in contact with the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. How are they isolated? And why weren't the isolated in the past? When did they switch into the current "unique" configuration? And why doesn't the 50% increase in CO2 have any effect? I'm thinking you're going to say because there's no feedback and then I'm going to have to ask why? Doesn't increasing the Earth's temperature increase the amount of water vapor in the Earth's atmosphere? Isn't water vapor a potent greenhouse gas?
You are an idiot arguing against this. Can't wait for the collapse of the AMOC. It's coming. The trigger is temperature.

You are an idiot arguing against this. Can't wait for the collapse of the AMOC. It's coming. The trigger is temperature.
You don't seem able to explain this thermal isolation bit despite having screamed and yelled about it dozens of times. Surprising.

And the AMOC is being slowed by increasing amount of fresh meltwater. The increasing temperature is responsible for creating that excess, but it is not temperature that is slowing the flow. It is the reduction in the surface water density from the reduction in salinity..

You don't seem able to explain this thermal isolation bit despite having screamed and yelled about it dozens of times. Surprising.

And the AMOC is being slowed by increasing amount of fresh meltwater. The increasing temperature is responsible for creating that excess, but it is not temperature that is slowing the flow. It is the reduction in the surface water density from the reduction in salinity..
It doesn't need any explaining. It's self evident. I've explained it to you dozens of times.

And when it collapses your beliefs will be turned upside down.

Exactly. Can't wait either. It's going to be epic. Within 10 years of its collapse everything you believe will be out the window.
I'm going to save this post and if we're both around here in ten years, you'll get to see it again.

It doesn't need any explaining. It's self evident. I've explained it to you dozens of times.
No, you haven't. You repeat your mantra "bipolar glaciated planet" and "uniquely configured" but you never explain a fucking thing. Just as you did this evening, you squirm your way out of explaining a single damned thing.

No, you haven't. You repeat your mantra "bipolar glaciated planet" and "uniquely configured" but you never explain a fucking thing. Just as you did this evening, you squirm your way out of explaining a single damned thing.
Don't believe the polar regions being thermally isolated from warm marine water plays any part of the planet being bipolar glaciated or the start of the ice age. It's not like anything else you believe is correct either. I love watching you argue against it.

I'm going to save this post and if we're both around here in ten years, you'll get to see it again.
That was within ten years of the collapse of the AMOC.

When it collapses you won't show your face here because everything you believe will be proven wrong.

That was within ten years of the collapse of the AMOC.

When it collapses you won't show your face here because everything you believe will be proven wrong.
You've yet to explain how.

You've yet to explain how.
Changes to the ocean's water density and salinity alter the circulation path. Heat that use to get transported to the north pole of the planet no longer gets transported to the north pole of the planet.

Changes to the ocean's water density and salinity alter the circulation path. Heat that use to get transported to the north pole of the planet no longer gets transported to the north pole of the planet.
In regards to my query, so the fuck what?

In regards to my query, so the fuck what?
The consequences of the collapse of the AMOC will turn turn your world upside down because it will give the climate community a new and real crisis to study which will reveal that our planet is uniquely configured for colder temperatures. A cycle triggered by ocean temperature that has been occurring NATURALLY for over 3 million years. That's the so the fuck what.

It is often said that there is an “overwhelming scientific consensus” that human activity is causing global warming, which is regularly supported by fact-check articles.

However, this slogan has been challenged by a number of prominent scientists over the years. Esteemed physicist and 2022 Nobel Prize winner Dr. John Clauser recently stated he does not believe there is a man-made global warming crisis. Scientist and Weather Channel founder John Coleman also championed his belief that “there is no significant man-made global warming” before his death in 2018.

Most recently, American climatologist Judith Curry of the Georgia Institute of Technology says this so-called scientific consensus is “manufactured.” Published in over a hundred scientific papers, Curry’s decades-long research includes hurricanes, remote sensing, atmospheric modeling, polar climates, air-sea interactions, climate models, and the use of unmanned aerial vehicles for atmospheric research.

Curry argues this false slogan about an “overwhelming consensus” has been fueled by scientists who pursue “fame and fortune.” Scientists who study man-made global warming are more likely to be quoted in popular culture while receiving celebrity-like status and lucrative grants from the federal government.

This has created “climate hysteria” among the general public, it but isn’t believed by scientists like Curry.

Comment:
The Left uses Climate Change fear to control dumb people.
There is no scientific consensus.
There is no climate crisis.
Hilarious

A physicist?

Most recently, American climatologist Judith Curry of the Georgia Institute of Technology says this so-called scientific consensus is “manufactured.” P
You do a lot of quotes out of context. Curry supports AGW. Let’s see a link of her full quotes not partial made up shit.

Comment:
The Left uses Climate Change fear to control dumb people.
The Left did not create nor control climate change. It is the product of science. This forum gives substantial evidence that it does not generate fear in "dumb people".
There is no scientific consensus.
Of course there is. Have another look at Scientific consensus on climate change - Wikipedia
There is no climate crisis.
Of course there is. Have another look at AR6 Climate Change 2021: The Physical Science Basis — IPCC

Forum List

Back