Clint Eastwood....

394330_491549090865036_1353552346_n.jpg

I'm puzzled by why the Romney campaign had Eastwood speak, he hardly represents conservative family
values having had 7 kids with 5 different women....:confused:

I'm puzzled by why the Romney campaign had Eastwood speak, he hardly represents conservative family
values having had 7 kids with 5 different women....:confused:

Never mind the fact that he supports gay marriage and a woman's right to choose.

Hey......................Was Eastwood a Democratic plant? I mean, like they accuse those other people of infiltrating the Tea Party.

Hey.................the GOP attacked him for the halftime in America commercial.

Or did you forget?
Yep, they forgot about that.

Did you forget that you were praising him? And btw, we weren't attacking the man; we were attacking the propaganda.

Are you saying that we should be stupid enough to attack a bullshit strawman? That's a logical fallacy that I'm not going to be sucked into.

lol, OMG:lol:
on and on of nothing
you people crack me up..last week it was peanuts, this week it's a citizen speaking at a convention and 211..

sheeeeeesh

on and on of nothing
you people crack me up..last week it was peanuts, this week it's a citizen speaking at a convention and 211..

sheeeeeesh

Nothing? Wrong. The American people will remember Republicans throwing peanuts at an African American camerawoman, doing her job, and saying, "This is how we feed the animals." They'll remember Clint Eastwood making an incoherent strawman argument, by yelling at a chair, rather than whatever it was that Romney spoke about.

You're a moron if you don't understand how small details effect an election.

I'll bet that next week, you'll dig up some minutia, and attack the DNC convention. You have no intellectual honesty.

on and on of nothing

sheeeeeesh

Nothing? Wrong. The American people will remember Republicans throwing peanuts at an African American camerawoman, doing her job, and saying, "This is how we feed the animals." They'll remember Clint Eastwood making an incoherent strawman argument, by yelling at a chair, rather than whatever it was that Romney spoke about.

I'll bet that next week, you'll dig up some minutia, and attack the DNC convention. You have no intellectual honesty.

List the names of the Republicans who threw peanuts. or be a liar for eternity.

on and on of nothing

sheeeeeesh

YEAH SURE...what they WILL REMEMBER is who is PRESIDENT with 8.2% Unemployment, 4.00 a gallon of gas, almost 5.00 for a gallon of milk,
5 TILLION of new dept etc

but you all go on now about peanuts, Eastwood, and especially 211

:eusa_whistle:

on and on of nothing

sheeeeeesh

List the names of the Republicans who threw peanuts. or be a liar for eternity.

Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan set the tone.

Forum List

Back