Clint Eastwood....

Clint Eastwood is not a hardcore Conservative. The Left loved him in January with his Chrysler ad......Cheney was offended. Either way, Clint is ready for Change.

No, the left didn't love him because of that ad ( which Clint himself said had nothing to do with politics; but the right slammed him for the ad because they knee-jerked and reacted to it like Clint was praising Obama in the ad (even though Clint said he wasn't). The rabid right are a sensitive bunch.

Clint Eastwood is not a hardcore Conservative. The Left loved him in January with his Chrysler ad......Cheney was offended. Either way, Clint is ready for Change.

No, the left didn't love him because of that ad ( which Clint himself said had nothing to do with politics; but the right slammed him for the ad because they knee-jerked and reacted to it like Clint was praising Obama in the ad (even though Clint said he wasn't). The rabid right are a sensitive bunch.

Quite right. I thought Clint looked horrible in that ad.

You're kidding, right?

No, I am not.

Then you're an idiot with a very poor memory.

What are you trying to say, that the DNC was more insulting to a sitting republican president than republicans were last night to Obama?? That is such crap. I don't remember any republican president being quoted as saying something as crude as, "go fuck yourself". And if you say it's not true, you're a lying sack.

Of course__ if he did the same shtick against Romney at the DNC, you'd be singing his praises.

Oh, please!!! You people would have had an absolute fit if a republican president had been so disrespected by a celebrity at a democratic convention. And please don't even try and deny it.

You are correct.

However, I am not sure that Clint disrespected anyone.

He said Obama needed to go. That's not disrespect.

Sorry

I wonder if you recall some of the morons on the left:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kLNs1TbAl4]Whoopi Goldberg Bashing Bush Is Good But Not Obama - YouTube[/ame]

I recall quite a bit. But last night took the cake and you know it.

No, I am not.

What are you trying to say, that the DNC was more insulting to a sitting republican president than republicans were last night to Obama?? That is such crap. I don't remember any republican president being quoted as saying something as crude as, "go fuck yourself". And if you say it's not true, you're a lying sack.

...and yet you believe BUSH was responsible for 9/11....go figure.

You have no damn idea what I believe, you mental case.

Of course I do child, you are a mentally deficient partisan hack....Bush was resonsible for everything in your little mind.

Of course I do child, you are a mentally deficient partisan hack....Bush was resonsible for everything in your little mind.

But, Rinata, it seems pretty clear to me; the embarrassment of Clint babbling on like an Alzheimer's victim = you believe Bush was responsible for 9/11.

But, Rinata, it seems pretty clear to me; the embarrassment of Clint babbling on like an Alzheimer's victim = you believe Bush was responsible for 9/11.

Can you see Russia from Palin's house too?

Can you see Russia from Palin's house too?

No, but I can see your stupidity from here.

Forum List

Back