Clinton asks why she isn’t beating Trump by 50 points [Not Satire. She is Serious]

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Proving, once again, she has Lewy Body Dementia!!!

Washington Post ^ | 9/21/16 | John Wagner
Hillary Clinton gave voice Wednesday to a question on the minds of many of her fiercest advocates in her race against the controversy-prone Donald Trump: Why isn’t she way, way ahead? The Democratic nominee raised the issue here during an address via video conference to a gathering in Las Vegas of the Laborers' International Union of North America. The former secretary of state ticked off her pro-union positions... ...“Having said all this, ‘Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?’ you might ask?” Clinton said. “Well, the choice for working families has never been clearer. I need your help to get Donald...

Its a valid question even with her not being the best choice for the dems. I think she knows what the answer is.

Its a valid question even with her not being the best choice for the dems. I think she knows what the answer is.
Yes, she can fool 40+% of the 2 digit IQ crowd...FREE SHIT, as she learned from the Bern, is a POWERFUL TOOL to use with morons...at least that's what her handlers keep telling her to repeat every time she makes a 5 minute speech...any longer and she goes comatose!.... CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DEBATE....

Yes, she can fool 40+% of the 2 digit IQ crowd...FREE SHIT, as she learned from the Bern, is a POWERFUL TOOL to use with morons...at least that's what her handlers keep telling her to repeat every time she makes a 5 minute speech...any longer and she goes comatose!.... CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DEBATE....

I knew when I saw Vagisil on the thread i would regret replying to it. Now he is going to regal us all with an avalanche of pictures and videos because he cant speak properly by himself.

I knew when I saw Vagisil on the thread i would regret replying to it. Now he is going to regal us all with an avalanche of pictures and videos because he cant speak properly by himself.

It's a shame AssLips, that you are one of those 40+% with a low 2 digit IQ! I make my points clear in both words, and use my pictures so that moron blacks, like you, and subversive liberals, can understand it....perhaps with you next time, I should use STICK FIGURES and crayons!

1. White people realize that they're fucked in the long term and are lashing out one last time to hold onto power. So a lot of it is racial.
2. A hatred of government for doing this to them. This is why so many of them have such a blood letting against our institution and the people in it.
3. A lot of people like a violent and angry asshole as he feeds their hatred.

Thankfully, there's just enough non-whites and logical people in this country to favor Hillary.

4. They're angry about everything that goes against their bible like gay marriage and transgenders. Seriously, these issues really get the backwood hicks fired the fuck up! More so then having a ****** in the white house in 2012!

The minority vote helped Obama get elected, and it will elect Hillary. Though 72% of the US population is 'white,' more than half of those are women, as well, probably only half (or less) of white men will vote for Trump.
28% of the US population is minorities.

Hillary will get the bulk of the women's vote.
She will get the male liberal vote.
She will get the vast amount of the minority vote.

Despite current polls, Trump will lose, and probably lose big.

1. White people realize that they're fucked in the long term and are lashing out one last time to hold onto power. So a lot of it is racial.
2. A hatred of government for doing this to them. This is why so many of them have such a blood letting against our institution and the people in it.

Thankfully, there's just enough non-whites and logical people in this country to favor Hillary.

^^^ increasingly disturbed liberals. :cuckoo:

there are just some people who will vote republican no matter who is running, if it wasn't for those people nobody would vote for Trump.

Hillary Clinton gave voice Wednesday to a question on the minds of many of her fiercest advocates in her race against the controversy-prone Donald Trump: Why isn’t she way, way ahead? The Democratic nominee raised the issue here during an address via video conference to a gathering in Las Vegas of the Laborers' International Union of North America. The former secretary of state ticked off her pro-union positions... ...“Having said all this, ‘Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?’ you might ask?” Clinton said. “Well, the choice for working families has never been clearer. I need your help to get Donald...

Even I can't believe there are so many idiots in this country that 'DON'T GET IT.'

TRUMP IS RUNNING TO MAKE SURE A REPUBLICAN DOESN'T WIN......

Even I can't believe there are so many idiots in this country that 'DON'T GET IT.'

Shows just how fucked the conservative movement is and how their values aren't all that important as it might seem at first thought.

Another shining example of how stupid that woman is. She has a long history of being a complete failure, and can't understand why people don't want her running the country. The woman is an idiot. smh

Hitlery is not a republican.....:lol:

Actually more and more "non-whites" are coming to the realization that Hillary Clinton is offering more of the same old same old...which is why Trump is gaining on her in the polls and why you are freaking out!

Another shining example of how stupid that woman is. She has a long history of being a complete failure, and can't understand why people don't want her running the country. The woman is an idiot. smh

Hitlery is not a republican.....:lol:

You're an idiot that doesn't get it.

Forum List

Back