🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton Camp Panic: Child Rape Victim Of Hillary Defendant Comes Forward After 40 Years

Joe, as pointed out, Qadaffi was a 'nice boy' since we bombed his ass and killed his son. He was even helping the US fight terrorists in Northern Africa (link already posted).

If the UN wanted Qadaffi out then we should have let them do it...without us. At the time Qadaffi was no more a danger to us than Hussein had been.

As far as Al Qaeida in Libya, did you read any of the reports from Stevens?

200+ gathering in Benghazi, committing terrorist attacks, Al Qaeida flags flying over Libyan Govt buildings, 'MORE' TERRORIST TRAINING CAMPS opening up... and these are the people Obama helped take over Libya.

And save your childish 'once he got on the wrong side of Obama' BS for some one else willing to out up with your games and bull crap. That's partisan crap coming out, not serious discussion.

Personally I don't think there is anything funny about a rapist being found not guilty, even if it is 'unusual aspects' regarding the case she was laughing at. I doubt the parents or the victim found those 'unusual aspects' amusing after the perp walked.

Except the Rapist in this case PLEAD guilty. This is what you keep lying about.

After the prosecutors fucked up and lost evidence, she plead him down to a lesser charge and time served....

Sorry, guy, that's how our justice system works.
I never mentioned it so how can I lie about it, dumbass?! F.O.

Why who laughed? Hillary Clinton didn't. That a lie, and one you keep repeating AFTER being it's been proven to be a lie. How stupid does that make you?
Link?

Never mind - I looked it up for you:

Clinton’s 1975 Rape Case

Hillary took the case, got the guy off, and she DID laugh. The fact-check site did claim the reason she laughed, though was because "She laughed when recalling unusual aspects of the case".

Going back to my original statement, though, I specifically stated, "Laughing at getting a rapist off is never a good thing". No where did I claim Hillary did so. I just stated LAUGHING at getting a rapist off...'.

Personally I don't think there is anything funny about a rapist being found not guilty, even if it is 'unusual aspects' regarding the case she was laughing at. I doubt the parents or the victim found those 'unusual aspects' amusing after the perp walked.

Do I think she is a horrible person for doing so or think she is not qualified to be President because she did? Hardly (that's a NO). just, as I said the 1st time, "Laughing at getting a rapist off is never a good thing".
What other nonsense. Hillary never took the case, she was put on it by a judge; who didn't let her off after she requested to ne taken off the case. she didn't get the guy off, he plead guilty; just to a lesser charge. And she didn't laugh at getting a rapist off; she laughed at a bumbling prosecutor and her own disillusionment in lie detectors.

Basically, everything you said is a lie. But that's okay, 'cause you're a conservative, so it's expected that you're going to lie about Hillary Clinton.
What are you talking about? I posted the fact check link, I said she did not laugh at getting the guy off - yes it was due to a technicality, I said she laughed at -according to her - details of the case. I said nothing about such a case - in my opinion - is funny.
She did take the case because it was given to her, as opposed to refusing to do so.

So FUCK you - I didn't lie.
You're too fucking retarded. Apparently I have to explain your own words to ya....

"Hillary took the case"

No, she didn't "take" the case. A judge put her on it and wouldn't take her off when she requested.

"got the guy off"

No, she didn't get the guy off. She got him to plead guilty to a lesser charge.

and she DID laugh

Not at getting the perp off.

Going back to my original statement, though, I specifically stated, "Laughing at getting a rapist off is never a good thing". No where did I claim Hillary did so. I just stated LAUGHING at getting a rapist off...'.

Bullshit. You say Hillary laughed AND you say she got a rapist off. Now you're trying to pretend you didn't put the two together. Your cowardice aside, your meaning is known to readers no matter how much you try to deny it. Even worse, it matches what you've said in the past on the matter....

"No, she was laughing about getting a known pedophile off"

"The despicable act was not getting a child molester off on a technicality - she was a lawyer, and that's what lawyers do. The truly sick thing was laughing about it."

"Perhaps her callous ability to laugh at a sexual predator molesting a little girl is a result of her experience with her husband..."

"Hillary laughs about defending child rapist"

Don't be such a fucking conservative pussy. Man up and own your statements.

Last edited:
Joe, as pointed out, Qadaffi was a 'nice boy' since we bombed his ass and killed his son. He was even helping the US fight terrorists in Northern Africa (link already posted).

No he wasn't. We listed him a state sponsor of terrorism since the 1980's.

If the UN wanted Qadaffi out then we should have let them do it...without us. At the time Qadaffi was no more a danger to us than Hussein had been.

Which isn't why we went after him. We went after him because his African Mercenaries were killing his people.

200+ gathering in Benghazi, committing terrorist attacks, Al Qaeida flags flying over Libyan Govt buildings, 'MORE' TERRORIST TRAINING CAMPS opening up... and these are the people Obama helped take over Libya.

Guy, you can whine all day, but taking over a building isn't taking over the country.

Stevens still felt comfortable enough to travel to Benghazi on the anniversary of 9/11. Heck, he might as well have been eating a pork chop.

and when a conservative commentator brings this up on a leftist network, they try to shut him/her up, and if that doesnt work,they turn off the mike

and when a conservative commentator brings this up on a leftist network, they try to shut him/her up, and if that doesnt work,they turn off the mike
I wonder if liberals are afraid hitlery got off on raping that little girl again?

Forum List

Back