🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton Camp Panic: Child Rape Victim Of Hillary Defendant Comes Forward After 40 Years

She laughed at the incompetent prosecutor?

I'm sorry. If this was my daughter I would not find this even remotely funny.

You!? You find this acceptable.

You are blind... Boo.

I wouldn't have let my daughter take a drive with two men I didn't know well in the middle of the night.

You guys leave out the part of the case where she willingly had sex with a 15 year old boy who was not charged that same night, and that the evidence couldn't determine whose fluids were on those panties.

Did she have to laugh about it?

Yes, she be totally somber about her job, all the time... just like you are, I'm sure.

Sorry Boo.....more bullshit....she did laugh, they excused her based on saying it was the polygraph, but they know that's bulllshit....there is nothing funny about this.

and her client pled guilty and went to prison, so what's your complaint again?

That she thought that Polygraphs were bullshit?

If the victim in this case wants to blame someone, she should blame the prosecutors who mishandled key evidence, making a conviction uncertain and allowing this guy to plead to a lesser count.

JoeB,

Didn't we do this already a few months ago...

She didn't volunteer, was assigned...

She did her job..
Professionally raping children....
is that you job oboze ??? a professional child rapist !!!
No my fascist liberal friend......but I do enjoy point out you LWNJs and your celebration of hitlery and her list over her successes.....

You are blind... Boo.

I wouldn't have let my daughter take a drive with two men I didn't know well in the middle of the night.

You guys leave out the part of the case where she willingly had sex with a 15 year old boy who was not charged that same night, and that the evidence couldn't determine whose fluids were on those panties.

Yes, she be totally somber about her job, all the time... just like you are, I'm sure.
Your support of hitlery is quite disturbing and typically disgusting of LWNJs.....

Your support of hitlery is quite disturbing and typically disgusting of LWNJs.....

I guess I have a hard time getting worked up about "40 years ago, she did her job."

What I don't have a hard time with- keeping you on ignore where it looks like eveyrone else has you.

You are blind... Boo.

I agree with you on her being with 2 men in the middle of the night.

I heard the interview. I still don't find it amusing.

Then you jump in and claim I am somber in my profession. I would just say Fuck you Joe. I'll just refer to you as a dolt.

You know nothing about me and I can assure you that my career is far from dull, dismal and depressing. That would be your life.

It's still not funny Joe. She was callous in her attitude during the interview.

You are blind... Boo.

Absolutely, in those types of situations.

lol Snoopes is a pro-Democratic Party site and has no credibility any more, just like the rest of the MSM and Establishment media outlets.

The only reason Snopes exists is to clean up Liberals shit when they are exposed.

this could be one of Trumps future commercials he will run in swing states, but its also just sad that complete losers wont care so long as they get free stuff

You are blind... Boo.

Then you jump in and claim I am somber in my profession. I would just say Fuck you Joe. I'll just refer to you as a dolt.

You know nothing about me and I can assure you that my career is far from dull, dismal and depressing. That would be your life.

If Clinton did any but her best she would be breaking the law... Then you could have a scandal, but she did her job to the best of her ability.

Many people look back at their career and laugh at the absurdity of it. The prosecutor did a poor job in her eyes, that is not her fault, she is not allowed to throw softballs...

Why are you asking why Clinton didn't break the law...

As to her laughing, that was gallows humour, which is pretty common for people in this area, you go mad if you don't laugh sometimes... Clinton might have known the guy was guilty and could do nothing about it because the prosecutor did do his job...

Again we have to remind you, she asked to be reassigned and was refused...

A big part of the 'LGBT Community' agenda is legalizing sexual exploitation of children, so nobody should be surprised Democrats are enthusiastic about promoting that part of the agenda as well. One of their media fronts, Salon, is already running a series of articles by one of their staffers promoting pedophilia as 'harmless' and of course using the same 'logic' used by the 'Gay Rights' hoax to justify their 'inclusion' and 'rights'. no sick act of self-indulgence is to be discriminated against or made illegal for these vermin.

It's funny the rubes on.here don't even see that.....they have no clue what the Gaystopo is...and don't ask them about kiddie sex in Hollywood....the left is so fucking sick
so tell us why is it republicans in the congress keep getting caught with little girls and boys ... conservatives are the fucking sick ones

Ah yes, the typical hypocrisy; they aren't homosexuals if they're Republicans or something, so they're not to be associated with Democrat homosexuals, right? lol how retarded, like the idiocy homosexual pedoes wil suddenly stop being pedoes if the Boy Scouts allow them to be 'out n stuff, or priests suddenly aren't homosexuals because the pedoes infiltrated priesthoods. Homosexuals are a menace to children, period, and it has nothing to do with politics; they're sociopaths and have no real principles to begin with, so their assorted public labels mean nothing, just like the Democratic Party's base of sickos, racists, and amoral degenerates. Live with it.

I already knew that about her. Folks should listen to this poor soul. Clinton is scum.

You are blind... Boo.

No. Malfeasance by the prosecutor is unacceptable. It allowed a child rapist to get off with a very light sentence.

No matter how you RWNJ's try and frame it, the answer is still the same. Even a blind dog could figure it out.

So let me get this straight. Hillary laughing about Polygraphs being bullshit is "callous", but Trump mocking a disabled reporter or making cracks about a Gold Star Mother isn't...

Right. I think Iknow all about you I need to know.

The only reason Snopes exists

Snopes LOL. they are in the tank for the democrat party

Blanket statements attacking the source are worthless. What part did they get wrong again? The pseudo-outrage machine just keeps cranking the same old smelly, worthless excrement, and you pseudo-cons lap it up like it was candy coated nectar. It's no wonder why ya'll are becoming so vile. I expect as Nov. gets closer the level of vileness coming out of you Echo-Chambermaids will only increase.

You are blind... Boo.

No. Malfeasance by the prosecutor is unacceptable. It allowed a child rapist to get off with a very light sentence.

No matter how you RWNJ's try and frame it, the answer is still the same. Even a blind dog could figure it out.
That just goes to show how mentally unstable the loony right is. They get pissed at the criminal defense lawyer, Who did her job; but post not a single complaint against the prosecuting attorney, who botched the case, losing key evidence, resulting in reduced charges and a slap on the wrist for an accused rapist.

A big part of the 'LGBT Community' agenda is legalizing sexual exploitation of children, so nobody should be surprised Democrats are enthusiastic about promoting that part of the agenda as well. One of their media fronts, Salon, is already running a series of articles by one of their staffers promoting pedophilia as 'harmless' and of course using the same 'logic' used by the 'Gay Rights' hoax to justify their 'inclusion' and 'rights'. no sick act of self-indulgence is to be discriminated against or made illegal for these vermin.
I keep forgetting how sick right wingers are. Truly nasty and disgusting people. Thanks for reminding me. Sometime we forget the kind of swine your kind is. Now I've been reminded.

The only reason Snopes exists

Snopes LOL. they are in the tank for the democrat party

Blanket statements attacking the source are worthless. What part did they get wrong again? The pseudo-outrage machine just keeps cranking the same old smelly, worthless excrement, and you pseudo-cons lap it up like it was candy coated nectar. It's no wonder why ya'll are becoming so vile. I expect as Nov. gets closer the level of vileness coming out of you Echo-Chambermaids will only increase.

Vile is a former defense attorney cackling how she saved her beast client and being happy about him not having to take a lie detector test.

Forum List

Back