🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton Camp Panic: Child Rape Victim Of Hillary Defendant Comes Forward After 40 Years

The only reason Snopes exists

Snopes LOL. they are in the tank for the democrat party

Blanket statements attacking the source are worthless. What part did they get wrong again? The pseudo-outrage machine just keeps cranking the same old smelly, worthless excrement, and you pseudo-cons lap it up like it was candy coated nectar. It's no wonder why ya'll are becoming so vile. I expect as Nov. gets closer the level of vileness coming out of you Echo-Chambermaids will only increase.

Vile is a former defense attorney cackling how she saved her beast client and being happy about him not having to take a lie detector test.
Your dementia is duly noted. :thup:

The only reason Snopes exists

Snopes LOL. they are in the tank for the democrat party

Blanket statements attacking the source are worthless. What part did they get wrong again? The pseudo-outrage machine just keeps cranking the same old smelly, worthless excrement, and you pseudo-cons lap it up like it was candy coated nectar. It's no wonder why ya'll are becoming so vile. I expect as Nov. gets closer the level of vileness coming out of you Echo-Chambermaids will only increase.

Vile is a former defense attorney cackling how she saved her beast client and being happy about him not having to take a lie detector test.

You are entitled to your own opinion of course but anyone listening to the interview tape can plainly discern that she snickered at the incompetency of the DA and Sheriff. Her client passed the polygraph and that is what led to the amused comment about never trusting a lie detector test again.

But then again some people apparently have been told what she said and simply are parroting those lies.

Laughing at getting a rapist off is never a good thing.

Well, after all she is the Devil, co-founder of ISIS, and solely responsible for Forcing President Bush to Invade Iraq.
She did argue for doing it and voted to give the authotization.

"So it is with conviction that I support this resolution as being in the best interests of our nation. A vote for it is not a vote to rush to war; it is a vote that puts awesome responsibility in the hands of our President and we say to him - use these powers wisely and as a last resort. And it is a vote that says clearly to Saddam Hussein - this is your last chance - disarm or be disarmed."

A golden oldie: Hillary's floor speech to invade Iraq

President Bush did not use it as a last resort.

The war was won in a matter of week.

It was the occupation that went totally FUBAR.

It was the occupation that went totally FUBAR.
The occupation of Iraq....that continued into the Obama administration....as HE oversaw the withdrawal of US troops....and the promise of no more combat troops on the ground...and the UN-CHALLENGED flow of ISIS into Iraq....THAT is where it went REALLY 'FUBAR'. Barry allowed ISIS, the 'JV Team', flow freely into Iraq and begin taking over territory the US military had liberated at great cost. Obama could have EASILY decimated ISIS as their mile-long convoys came through unpopulated desert - we had airplanes ready to go. Like with ISIS' black market oil industry, though, Obama chose instead not to touch them.

In contrast, Bush had Congressional authorization to go to war in Iraq...unlike Hillary and Barry who - on their own without Congressional authority to do so - allied themselves with Al Qaeida, drug the US into an UN-SANCTIONED war, and used our military to help Al Qaeida take over their own country - Libya.

:clap:

The occupation of Iraq....that continued into the Obama administration....as HE oversaw the withdrawal of US troops....and the promise of no more combat troops on the ground...and the UN-CHALLENGED flow of ISIS into Iraq....THAT is where it went REALLY 'FUBAR'. Barry allowed ISIS, the 'JV Team', flow freely into Iraq and begin taking over territory the US military had liberated at great cost. Obama could have EASILY decimated ISIS as their mile-long convoys came through unpopulated desert - we had airplanes ready to go. Like with ISIS' black market oil industry, though, Obama chose instead not to touch them.

uh, who did we liberate that territory from, exactly? The people we took it from, the Sunnis didn't want usthere and they threw in with ISIL because they were available.

The Iraq occupation went FUBAR long before Obama got there. All Obama did was refuse to throw more American lives and treasure at Bush's folly... which is kind of what people voted for in 2008. If people wanted the war to continue and the body bags to flow, we'd have voted for McCain/Caribou Barbie.

In contrast, Bush had Congressional authorization to go to war in Iraq...unlike Hillary and Barry who - on their own without Congressional authority to do so - allied themselves with Al Qaeida, drug the US into an UN-SANCTIONED war, and used our military to help Al Qaeida take over their own country - Libya.

I love how the Wingnuts just love Qadaffi now... as opposed to the 1980's when they thought he was hiding Under Reagan's bed.

Okay, so let's look at Libya. Our intervention was requested by NATO, the Arab League and the United Nations, ALL of whom we have commitments to as allies. If Libya was a failure, it was because all those clamoring to get rid of Qadaffi didn't ante up when he was gone to help rebuild the country.

The bigger problem, though is that most of the nations of the Middle East are fictions. There is no Libya or Iraq or Yemen, those are lines on a map drawn in Europe without consulting the people who live there.

Why who laughed? Hillary Clinton didn't. That a lie, and one you keep repeating AFTER being it's been proven to be a lie. How stupid does that make you?

Joe, maybe you missed it, but Hussein was ousted from power, Iraq held an election, and they became a new Iraq. It was in all the papers. The country was its own sovereign nation....when Barry let ISIS flow in unchallenged in mile-long convoys.

"All Obama did was...."
- All Obama did was NOTHING but F* things up. He was in charge of Iraq, he oversaw the troop pull-out...which BUSH put together. Barry only oversaw it, allowed it to happen. He could have sped it up, left more troops behind, whatever he wanted - it was his to run.

He promised on boots on the ground - he lied....OR he was REALLY wrong because after he let ISIS come in we were left with little choice except to put more and more boots on the ground, which is what Barry did.

Libya has nothing to do with anyone liking Qadaffi, but nice TRY to spin things.

Libs criticize Bush for going into a country that hadn't really done anything to us; yet, here you Libs are defending Obama for dragging us into the middle of a civil war between the terrorists who killed 3,000 Americans and a dictator the US put into power...all to HELP Al Qaeida, in an un-sanctioned war, kill Qadaffi and take over their own country....WHILE BARRY WAS DECLARING BACK AT HOME AL QAEIDA WAS 'ON THE RUN'...AND HERE OBAMA WAS HELPING THEM TAKE OVER THEIR OWN COUNTRY!

Qadaffi, BTW, was in the process of HELPING the US and our allies fight terrorists in Northern Africa at that time. SO, by helping Al Qaeida kill Qadaffi Obama wasn't just helping terrorists Al Qaeida - he was helping terrorists all over northern Africa!

And to top it off, AGAIN.....Libya was an UN-SANCTIONED WAR - he did not have Congressional authorization...AND it was a war to help AL QAEIDA, the terrorist group that MURDERED 3,000 AMERICANS.

It had NOTHING to do with anyone 'liking Qadaffi'!

Why who laughed? Hillary Clinton didn't. That a lie, and one you keep repeating AFTER being it's been proven to be a lie. How stupid does that make you?
Link?

Never mind - I looked it up for you:

Clinton’s 1975 Rape Case

Hillary took the case, got the guy off, and she DID laugh. The fact-check site did claim the reason she laughed, though was because "She laughed when recalling unusual aspects of the case".

Going back to my original statement, though, I specifically stated, "Laughing at getting a rapist off is never a good thing". No where did I claim Hillary did so. I just stated LAUGHING at getting a rapist off...'.

Personally I don't think there is anything funny about a rapist being found not guilty, even if it is 'unusual aspects' regarding the case she was laughing at. I doubt the parents or the victim found those 'unusual aspects' amusing after the perp walked.

Do I think she is a horrible person for doing so or think she is not qualified to be President because she did? Hardly (that's a NO). just, as I said the 1st time, "Laughing at getting a rapist off is never a good thing".

Last edited:
I did not say anyone laughed.
I did not say Hillary laughed, as you pointed out by QUOTING me.
After being proven you are being hysterical, how stupid does that make YOU look?! :p

Joe, maybe you missed it, but Hussein was ousted from power, Iraq held an election, and they became a new Iraq. It was in all the papers. The country was its own sovereign nation....when Barry let ISIS flow in unchallenged in mile-long convoys.

"All Obama did was...."
- All Obama did was NOTHING but F* things up. He was in charge of Iraq, he oversaw the troop pull-out...which BUSH put together. Barry only oversaw it, allowed it to happen. He could have sped it up, left more troops behind, whatever he wanted - it was his to run.

He promised on boots on the ground - he lied....OR he was REALLY wrong because after he let ISIS come in we were left with little choice except to put more and more boots on the ground, which is what Barry did.

Libya has nothing to do with anyone liking Qadaffi, but nice TRY to spin things.

Libs criticize Bush for going into a country that hadn't really done anything to us; yet, here you Libs are defending Obama for dragging us into the middle of a civil war between the terrorists who killed 3,000 Americans and a dictator the US put into power...all to HELP Al Qaeida, in an un-sanctioned war, kill Qadaffi and take over their own country....WHILE BARRY WAS DECLARING BACK AT HOME AL QAEIDA WAS 'ON THE RUN'...AND HERE OBAMA WAS HELPING THEM TAKE OVER THEIR OWN COUNTRY!

Qadaffi, BTW, was in the process of HELPING the US and our allies fight terrorists in Northern Africa at that time. SO, by helping Al Qaeida kill Qadaffi Obama wasn't just helping terrorists Al Qaeida - he was helping terrorists all over northern Africa!

And to top it off, AGAIN.....Libya was an UN-SANCTIONED WAR - he did not have Congressional authorization...AND it was a war to help AL QAEIDA, the terrorist group that MURDERED 3,000 AMERICANS.

If Iraq was it's own sovereign nation, how is it that you think the US President was in charge?

In your opinion how many US soldier should we have sacrificed for Iraq when the Sunni terrorist took control of the Sunni areas of Iraq? How many mother did you want to lose their children to prop up Iraq, again?

Yes the UN sanction the No-fly zone we helped enforce over Libya.

Security Council Approves ‘No-Fly Zone’ over Libya, Authorizing ‘All Necessary Measures’ to Protect Civilians, by Vote of 10 in Favour with 5 Abstentions | Meetings Coverage and Press Releases

ODS much?

If Iraq was it's own sovereign nation, how is it that you think the US President was in charge?

Don't be obtuse. Obama was in charge of the troop withdrawal. He was in charge of overseeing the continued presence and over-watch in helping protect Iraq, which we WERE doing. He was in charge of making sure nothing happened - like ISIS flowing freely into Iraq - that would cause all we did be for naught.

In your opinion how many US soldier should we have sacrificed for Iraq when the Sunni terrorist took control of the Sunni areas of Iraq? How many mother did you want to lose their children to prop up Iraq, again?
Oh what a bunch of bleeding-heart liberal crap! What about the THOUSANDS of men, women, and children, beheaded, drowned, burned at the stake, etc all because Obama refused to destroy ISIS' mile-long convoys as they rolled Un-challenged into Iraq? What about the troops / family members who have come back in a body bag - after Iraq had been liberated - because Obama let ISIS roll in?

Yes the UN sanction the No-fly zone we helped enforce over Libya.
US warplanes struck targets in Libya...if THAT is the way you want to justify Obama dragging the US into the middle of a civil war, to start an UN-Sanctioned war to help Al Qaeida take over their own country WHILE Obama lied to Americans back at home about how 'Al Qaeida is on the run', they you go for it. Whatever makes you feel good.

"All Obama did was...."

You can't get more fucked up than that. U.S. presidents are not "in charge" of Iraq.

Link?

Clinton’s 1975 Rape Case

Hillary took the case, got the guy off, and she DID laugh. The fact-check site did claim the reason she laughed, though was because "She laughed when recalling unusual aspects of the case".

Going back to my original statement, though, I specifically stated, "Laughing at getting a rapist off is never a good thing". No where did I claim Hillary did so. I just stated LAUGHING at getting a rapist off...'.

Personally I don't think there is anything funny about a rapist being found not guilty, even if it is 'unusual aspects' regarding the case she was laughing at. I doubt the parents or the victim found those 'unusual aspects' amusing after the perp walked.

Do I think she is a horrible person for doing so or think she is not qualified to be President because she did? Hardly (that's a NO). just, as I said the 1st time, "Laughing at getting a rapist off is never a good thing".
What other nonsense. Hillary never took the case, she was put on it by a judge; who didn't let her off after she requested to ne taken off the case. she didn't get the guy off, he plead guilty; just to a lesser charge. And she didn't laugh at getting a rapist off; she laughed at a bumbling prosecutor and her own disillusionment in lie detectors.

Basically, everything you said is a lie. But that's okay, 'cause you're a conservative, so it's expected that you're going to lie about Hillary Clinton.

Link?

Clinton’s 1975 Rape Case

What other nonsense. Hillary never took the case, she was put on it by a judge; who didn't let her off after she requested to ne taken off the case. she didn't get the guy off, he plead guilty; just to a lesser charge. And she didn't laugh at getting a rapist off; she laughed at a bumbling prosecutor and her own disillusionment in lie detectors.

Basically, everything you said is a lie. But that's okay, 'cause you're a conservative, so it's expected that you're going to lie about Hillary Clinton.
What are you talking about? I posted the fact check link, I said she did not laugh at getting the guy off - yes it was due to a technicality, I said she laughed at -according to her - details of the case. I said nothing about such a case - in my opinion - is funny.
She did take the case because it was given to her, as opposed to refusing to do so.

So FUCK you - I didn't lie.

"All Obama did was...."

You can't get more fucked up than that. U.S. presidents are not "in charge" of Iraq.
Obama was in charge of US troops and the US effort to help protect Iraq and to over see troop withdrawal. No one said Obama was in charge of the nation of Iraq, you ass.

Elections where we picked the candidates... Right. Hey, you know what, South Vietnam had elections, too.

Guy, Al Qaeda isn't in charge of Libya... sorry. You are going into Crazy Talk now.

Qaddaffi was a brutal dictator, which is why the UN, EU, NATO and Arab League all called for his ouster.

But once he got on the wrong side of Obama, he became a saint to you guys.

Except the Rapist in this case PLEAD guilty. This is what you keep lying about.

After the prosecutors fucked up and lost evidence, she plead him down to a lesser charge and time served....

Sorry, guy, that's how our justice system works.

Forum List

Back