Clinton Foundation recieved multi millions from Ukraine's oligarchs while she was head of State Dept

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I think the Clinton Foundation needs to be seriously investigated. The Ukrainian connection alone with millions of dollars being funneled to the Foundation by Ukrainian oligarchs who have seized the power after the coup should be reason enough to launch an investigation.

I'm trying to backdoor a WSJ report because I'm not a subscriber but here's the gist of the story.

Basically while Hillary was head of the State Department her foundation received millions of dollars from Kiev so her foundation could "train future Ukrainian leaders".

The money was being funneled through the Victor Pinchuk Foundation. Now what's really fascinating about this connection in particular is that old Victor a two term Rada member of LABOR UKRAINE also controls multiple media outlets in Kiev.

He controlled the story line out of Kiev during the so called Maidan protests that resulted in the coup.

But he wasn't the only one that controls the propaganda errrrr message. The current US puppet in charge Poroshenko owns and operates the most popular television station in Kiev, Channel 5.

The plot thickens because as I put up in another thread the government run by Team USA errrrrrrrrr the Ukrainian parliament, Verkhovna Rada passed a law that allows it to now seize control of any company that it holds majority shares in.

Before the change in the law the government had to own 60% shares.

Hillary's connections in the Ukraine are now setting about seizing control of companies like Ukrnafta, the country’s biggest oil company.

And all hell's starting to break loose between the oligarchs. They have their own militias. Violence is a highly probable.

Reuters Ukraine leader fires oligarch Kolomoisky as regional chief

Clinton Charity Tapped Foreign Friends - WSJ

M
I think the Clinton Foundation needs to be seriously investigated. The Ukrainian connection alone with millions of dollars being funneled to the Foundation by Ukrainian oligarchs who have seized the power after the coup should be reason enough to launch an investigation.

I'm trying to backdoor a WSJ report because I'm not a subscriber but here's the gist of the story.

Basically while Hillary was head of the State Department her foundation received millions of dollars from Kiev so her foundation could "train future Ukrainian leaders".

The money was being funneled through the Victor Pinchuk Foundation. Now what's really fascinating about this connection in particular is that old Victor a two term Rada member of LABOR UKRAINE also controls multiple media outlets in Kiev.

He controlled the story line out of Kiev during the so called Maidan protests that resulted in the coup.

But he wasn't the only one that controls the propaganda errrrr message. The current US puppet in charge Poroshenko owns and operates the most popular television station in Kiev, Channel 5.

The plot thickens because as I put up in another thread the government run by Team USA errrrrrrrrr the Ukrainian parliament, Verkhovna Rada passed a law that allows it to now seize control of any company that it holds majority shares in.

Before the change in the law the government had to own 60% shares.

Hillary's connections in the Ukraine are now setting about seizing control of companies like Ukrnafta, the country’s biggest oil company.

And all hell's starting to break loose between the oligarchs. They have their own militias. Violence is a highly probable.

Reuters Ukraine leader fires oligarch Kolomoisky as regional chief

Clinton Charity Tapped Foreign Friends - WSJ
MSM already in the Clinton's pockets.

No investigation of her will take place.

Clinton: I'm going to be the next president so give me money for my foundation.
Ukraine: Isn't that illegal?
Clinton: Don't worry I have my own email server.

Where there might be some hope for an investigation is this "unity" farce in the west is quickly becoming undone.

With the government seizing control of companies like Ukrnafta, this is going to be a very open battle.

Already you have the possibility of open fighting between the oligarchs who don't want to give up control of their companies.

Check it out. And Poroshenko is already acting like a dictator and we want to arm Kiev? Are we freaking nuts?

Fight between Kolomoisky and state turns ugly

Here's what Team USA errrrrrrr the Ukraine government is doing.

Seizing bloody control of companies. This is really bad.

"The dramatic arrival of guards followed the parliament's passage of a bill on March 19 to reduce the quorum at state-controlled joint-stock companies’ shareholder meetings to 50 percent from 60 percent, and thus deprive Kolomoisky of de facto control over the state oil extractor.

On the same day, the government moved to oust the manager of Ukrtransnafta, a state-owned oil transportation company, which was controlled by a Kolomoisky ally.

The oligarch responded by showing up at the office with a group of armed men. Both times, he showed up in person and claimed he was trying to “protect” the companies from raidership"

Clinton: I'm going to be the next president so give me money for my foundation.
Ukraine: Isn't that illegal?
Clinton: Don't worry I have my own email server.

Damn! I dream about seeing members of this administration in orange.

Forum List

Back