🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton GLOBAL Initiative Dries Up, Goes Bye-Bye

The Clintons, while no longer residing in high government positions, are still going to be very influential no matter how much you do not want them to be. One thing they are good at is making political deals and connections. Those are not going away anytime soon.
They were able to do that because after Bill left the Whire House, Hillary was a senator and later Secretary of State. She holds neither of those positions now, so they have no more juice.
I do not doubt that they have less but I HIGHLY doubt that they have 'none.' They have connections still and inside knowledge. I have no doubt that they still have influence.

The Clinton foundation is squeaky clean, getting an A-rating from every ratings org. Not the slightest hint of corruption. Anyone claiming otherwise is the worst sort of cult liar, a proud minion of Alinsky, Stalin and Satan.

And it saved thousands of lives. It would have saved thousands more. Many of those people will die now.

And that gets the Clinton-haters here sexually excited, knowing that they've managed to kill so many people. After all, they're not white, so the Clinton-haters want them dead.

Enjoy Hell, Clinton-haters, because most of you are clearly going there.

The Haitians don't feel warm and fuzzy over the burn they got from the Clinton Foundation.

If you can rip off Haitians that's about as low as you can get.

So the Clinton Foundation goes bye bye when there is no longer any Clinton in any political office coincidence I wonder.

That hits the nail on the head.

Clintons claimed that they were planning to shut it down so Hillary couldn't be accused of conflict of interest. Odd, considering that before the election, they claimed they'd turn it over to Chelsea for that reason. Had Hillary won, Chelsea would have no doubt been busy accepting millions from Saudi Arabia and other countries who needed favors.

Now that Hillary lost and Clintons are out of politics, you'd think they'd start working with the foundation full time. Obviously, there is a reason why donations sharply decreased. It indicates that it was indeed a pay to play operation.

While some were helped by the foundation, I bet it was likely to cover their ass and satisfy people that they were actually a charity. They did a bare minimum to help people despite the millions that poured in.

The Clinton Global Initiative appeared to be a huge payback for foundation donors and did nothing for the poor people of Haiti. Big corporations came out on top with the new hotels and factories in northern Haiti but the earthquake victims in southern Haiti barely got help. Nothing that was promised them became reality. Billions disappeared and that was money that people donated to the earthquake victims.

I agree.

Saw part of this on the news today and this outfit has taken in millions of dollars that has never been reported.

Looks like another iffey Clinton Foundation deal.

Clinton Global Initiative to lay off employees, shut down amid dwindling donations

Hillary & Bill Clinton's foundation is slowly collapsing as a result of a lack of bribes from autocratic foreign regimes.

Hilarity ensues as Hillary loses her biggest donors, without the influence to help their trade deals.

no one was bribing them.

damn you loons are funny
The Clinton foundation is just a front for sex trafficking… Fact

That and pay for play.

And Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster

Nothing would surprise me if the clintons are involved...

What doesn't surprise is how willing the Clinton-haters are to lie. We just saw a whole thread of the most insane lies imaginable, none of it backed up by any evidence. On some level, these Clinton Derangement Syndrome cultists know they're lying, and they know that normal people know that. But, being cultists, they don't care about the opinions of normal people. They only care about the opinions of their fellow hate-cultists, who give accolades to whoever can tell the biggest lie about the Clintons.

Since lies serve Satan, that means they'll end up burning in Hell. (I hope that triggers them, because they need a kick in the ass, to save their souls.)

The Clintons, while no longer residing in high government positions, are still going to be very influential no matter how much you do not want them to be. One thing they are good at is making political deals and connections. Those are not going away anytime soon.
The people who were giving her money don't agree.

Forum List

Back