Clinton made millions for sale of US uranium to Russia

Why did Hillary take $145,000,000 in donations from Russia for the sale of uranium?

• Its what the Clintons do, sell US assets

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Ask Ron Brown, who was their last bag man (oops he's dead)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Because Obama, Clinton and Putin have the same goals?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't think of one good reason..

• I'll put up a good reason in my post

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Trump is really dumb. The media is hammering him for suggesting that Russia release the 30,000 emails that were erased from Hillary's home server, which would prove that her server was hacked. The media is suggesting that he wants Russia to hack the US (which he is not).

A killer argument that he should throw in her face constantly is that she made millions selling US uranium to our "enemy" Russia. How dangerous is that? Where could Russia sell that uranium? Iran? North Korea? China? Who sold the US out? Who is unfit for the office of president?

Who living in US cities feels safer knowing that Hillary sold uranium to Putin? Sleep well city dwellers...

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Flashback: When the Clintons Loved Russia Enough to Sell Them Our Uranium - Breitbart

Who living in US cities feels safer knowing that Hillary sold uranium to Putin? Sleep well city dwellers...

That is a false narrative...As the government had to okay the deal with the former Canadian company which was sold to Russian interest..The deal started in 2005, before Hillary was Secretary of State..
The uranium in question is delivered to power plants..

The narrative is true.
1. Hillary made $145,000,000 on the sale
2. Russia got uranium
3. You have no clue where or how that uranium will actually be used

Forum List

Back