Clinton reminds us why we’re lucky she lost the election

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
http://nypost.com/2017/02/12/clinton-reminds-us-why-were-lucky-she-lost-the-election/

Being very presidential, Clinton does what she does best.....manage three or four faces at a time.

Thank you, Hillary Clinton. Thank you for reminding America about the importance of Donald Trump’s victory and of the awful consequences if you had won.

Clinton sent out a taunting tweet of “3-0” after the three-judge panel from the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals unanimously slapped a halt on Trump’s executive order on immigrants and refugees.

Her support for the ruling isn’t surprising — Clinton said she was for open borders at one point — but the gutter sniping was telling. The activist judges who based their ruling on their liberal politics instead of the Constitution are the same kind she would appoint to the Supreme Court and all other federal courts if she were in the Oval Office.

Thankfully, she won’t get the chance, a fact reinforced by Trump aide Kellyanne Conway. She fired back at Clinton with her version of “3-0,” tweeting,“PA, WI, MI,” a reference to three formerly blue states, worth 46 electoral votes, that Trump flipped to his column. Touché!

• Banned
From the author.......

I felt that rage when I got an emailed death threat serious enough to turn over to the police. An NYPD officer taking my complaint quickly understood the point: “Oh, you must be pro-Trump,” she said. “I am, too, and I get into arguments all the time.” At least we got a laugh out of it.

There was no humor for South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott, who felt the rage in the form of racist hate mail. A black conservative and Republican, Scott read aloud on the Senate floor messages he received after supporting Jeff Sessions for attorney general.

He was called a “house Negro,” “a disgrace to the black race” and an “Uncle Tom,” among other vile epithets that included the N-word, Scott said. He added, “I just wish that my friends who call themselves liberals would want tolerance for all Americans, including conservative Americans.”

Someone who feels entitled is always going to get their nose bent, when real liberty and equality shows up.

• Banned
Cut your nose off or use a tissue. I am good either way.

In her case, it would be an improvement.

Slick still would not do Hillary

Can you blame him ?

Not at all, but why not divorce the creature?

Probably about 100,000,000 reasons.

And he gets to bang whoever he wants with no recourse.

What a hag

Kinda funny but Hillary is tougher than the dyed blond draft dodger, our so called president. But given the content of the above right wingnut comments the world must know why we have the cowardly lion in charge.

"It is becoming clear that Trump is, like all bullies, a coward. For me, the most significant event of the past week was his complete capitulation to the Chinese on the subject of the One China policy. I am sure you are all well aware of the history and significance of this capitulation. The Chinese now view Trump as a paper tiger, an empty suit, an incompetent negotiator who can be rolled, as they say. Several more such failures will cement public recognition of him as someone who not only did not write, but probably has not read, The Art of the Deal."
The Philosopher's Stone: INTERIM REPORT

"As I mentioned in this post in late November, and in this followup, and also in a discussion with Diane Rehm on her new podcast series yesterday, Donald Trump’s lies differ from those we have encountered from other national figures, even Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton during their respective impeachments. The difference is that Trump seemingly does not care that evidence is immediately at hand to disprove what he says. If he believes what he’s saying, at least in that moment, why shouldn’t we?

For the record, the latest entry of this sort is the repeated insistence by Trump and his associates that he won a “landslide” or “major” victory. For instance, this was his transition team’s response to reports of Russian attempts to swing the election in his favor:
Donald Trump Keeps Talking About a Landslide. Here Are the Facts.

"The mere idea of Donald Trump and the nuclear codes is way more disturbing than the money. But still, critics claim that Melania Trump’s decision not to move into the White House is costing the country more in security than the annual budget for the National Endowment for the Arts."
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/opinion/footing-the-bill-for-trumps.html

Kinda funny but Hillary is tougher than the dyed blond draft dodger, our so called president. But given the content of the above right wingnut comments the world must know why we have the cowardly lion in charge.

"It is becoming clear that Trump is, like all bullies, a coward. For me, the most significant event of the past week was his complete capitulation to the Chinese on the subject of the One China policy. I am sure you are all well aware of the history and significance of this capitulation. The Chinese now view Trump as a paper tiger, an empty suit, an incompetent negotiator who can be rolled, as they say. Several more such failures will cement public recognition of him as someone who not only did not write, but probably has not read, The Art of the Deal."
The Philosopher's Stone: INTERIM REPORT

"As I mentioned in this post in late November, and in this followup, and also in a discussion with Diane Rehm on her new podcast series yesterday, Donald Trump’s lies differ from those we have encountered from other national figures, even Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton during their respective impeachments. The difference is that Trump seemingly does not care that evidence is immediately at hand to disprove what he says. If he believes what he’s saying, at least in that moment, why shouldn’t we?

For the record, the latest entry of this sort is the repeated insistence by Trump and his associates that he won a “landslide” or “major” victory. For instance, this was his transition team’s response to reports of Russian attempts to swing the election in his favor:
Donald Trump Keeps Talking About a Landslide. Here Are the Facts.

"The mere idea of Donald Trump and the nuclear codes is way more disturbing than the money. But still, critics claim that Melania Trump’s decision not to move into the White House is costing the country more in security than the annual budget for the National Endowment for the Arts."
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/opinion/footing-the-bill-for-trumps.html

We've always known you can cut and past others writings.

Can you prove the Chinese now view him as a paper tiger or is this just more left wing projection/wishful thinking ?

In her case, it would be an improvement.

Slick still would not do Hillary

Can you blame him ?

Not at all, but why not divorce the creature?

Probably about 100,000,000 reasons.

And he gets to bang whoever he wants with no recourse.

What a hag

Old habits die hard.

Still glad it isn't her.

God forbid we didn't elect an experienced competent public servant who would have had a cabinet of similarly experienced competent people.
Instead we get a bunch of knownothings who want to dismantle the very agencies they're heading.
Instead we get Russian puppet who is beholding to Putin for God knows what.
We get a neophyte who has no idea what he's doing and the ramifications of that.
First major scandal of the Trump administration ( other than the habitual lying) is expectedly with theRussian influence of our government.
Why didn't Trump tell anyone when he found out about Flynn talking about Russian sanctions why Obamawas stillpresident? He knew about it 3 weeks ago.
Was Flynn blackmailed andwhat secrets did he tell Russia?

Don't forget what the sanctions were about deplorables. It was about Putin's influence and interfering in the presidential election.

God forbid we didn't elect an experienced competent public servant who would have had a cabinet of similarly experienced competent people.
Instead we get a bunch of knownothings who want to dismantle the very agencies they're heading.
We get a neophyte who has no idea what he's doing and the ramifications of that.
First major scandal of the Trump administration ( other than the habitual lying) is expectedly with theRussian influence of our government.
Why didn't Trump tell anyone when he found out about Flynn talking about Russian sanctions why Obamawas stillpresident? He knew about it 3 weeks ago.

Don't forget what the sanctions were about deplorables. It was about Putin's influence and interfering in the presidential election.

"Alleged". Nobody has shown any proof at all.

Well, we didn't.

Seems your competent public servant, a veteran of a tough primary......could not pull together a team to beat a total moron.

Wow.

She continues to remind us.....

Hillary-Clinton-Meme-22.jpg

Forum List

Back