Clinton Says Trump Created 'Diplomatic Incident' With Mexico Trip

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

Hillary Clinton said in an interview in Cleveland, Ohio, with ABC News' David Muir that Donald Trump created a "diplomatic incident" last week with his trip to Mexico.

"He came out saying one thing and the Mexican president contradicted him almost immediately," said Clinton, referring to Trump's claim that he did not discuss payment for the border wall, a centerpiece of his presidential campaign.

"He didn't raise it, so he did choke. He didn't know how to even communicate effectively with a head of state. And I think that's a pretty clear outcome from that trip," she added, taking Trump's word that the issue was not discussed.

But after the joint press conference in Mexico City, Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto tweeted that the topic of the wall led off their conversation and said that he was unambiguous regarding his country’s stance.

Wahoooo! Go HILLARY!!!! TRUMP LOOKED LIKE A FUCKING RETARD!

Hillary Clinton said in an interview in Cleveland, Ohio, with ABC News' David Muir that Donald Trump created a "diplomatic incident" last week with his trip to Mexico.

"He came out saying one thing and the Mexican president contradicted him almost immediately," said Clinton, referring to Trump's claim that he did not discuss payment for the border wall, a centerpiece of his presidential campaign.

"He didn't raise it, so he did choke. He didn't know how to even communicate effectively with a head of state. And I think that's a pretty clear outcome from that trip," she added, taking Trump's word that the issue was not discussed.

But after the joint press conference in Mexico City, Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto tweeted that the topic of the wall led off their conversation and said that he was unambiguous regarding his country’s stance.

How many times did she cough and/or bark while claiming this?

Clinton said

That's as far as it goes. What created MORE of a diplomatic incident was the invitation extended to her and her saying "go fuck your self,****"

But his poll numbers are climbing and hers are dropping.

Matthew....a little advice....everyone suspects you are a moron...why open your mouth and remove all doubt ?

Trump deals openly with his supporters and his critics while Hillary hides away from the press with rich friends.

Would you admit that having the president of Mexico come out on Twitter and correct you = bad for Trump?

I don't care. I hate Twitter and FB both, and think they are asinine and stupid. I don't like my life for Twitter. (not saying you do)

Would you admit that having the president of Mexico come out on Twitter and correct you = bad for Trump?
Obviously, it wan't. His poll numbers went up partly because of his trip and didn't come down over Nieto's comments. On the other hand, Hillary's poll numbers seem to be coming down in part because she seems afraid to venture out and face questions from the press.

Trump deals openly with his supporters and his critics while Hillary hides away from the press with rich friends.

Bullshit.

He goes to Mexico. "Paying for the wall was not discussed he says". Then, when he is safely 800 miles away in Phoenix, he publicly contradicts the man he met with earlier that day. Is it a "diplomatic incident"; No. Trump is a nobody at this point Presidents do not act this way.

Bullshit.

He goes to Mexico. "Paying for the wall was not discussed he says". Then, when he is safely 800 miles away in Phoenix, he publicly contradicts the man he met with earlier that day. Is it a "diplomatic incident"; No. Trump is a nobody at this point Presidents do not act this way.

Then we should not have one b/c Hillary SURE isn't presidential. Let's let the states rule!

Bullshit.

Then we should not have one b/c Hillary SURE isn't presidential. Let's let the states rule!

A dumb idea that only a dumbass would come up with.

Bullshit.

Uh huh. All your numbing threads are so brilliant. I was joking jackoff.

Bullshit.

Yes, I know.

Bullshit.

Yes, I know.

I am surprised. Because generally you don't know much. It's embarrassing to be you.

Forum List

Back