Clinton Says Trump Created 'Diplomatic Incident' With Mexico Trip

The 'Diplomatic incident' was looking more Presidential than Hillary.

She could have visited La....she chose not to.
She could have gone to Mexico...she chose not to.

Hillary needs to stop her whining and do something 'presidential'...rather than hiding.

It is very hot in south LA this time of year.... she would have not fared well. Whenever you see her she is indoors or under some sort of cover. 100 degree plus heat index would caused her to seize yup.

Hillary Clinton said in an interview in Cleveland, Ohio, with ABC News' David Muir that Donald Trump created a "diplomatic incident" last week with his trip to Mexico.

"He came out saying one thing and the Mexican president contradicted him almost immediately," said Clinton, referring to Trump's claim that he did not discuss payment for the border wall, a centerpiece of his presidential campaign.

"He didn't raise it, so he did choke. He didn't know how to even communicate effectively with a head of state. And I think that's a pretty clear outcome from that trip," she added, taking Trump's word that the issue was not discussed.

But after the joint press conference in Mexico City, Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto tweeted that the topic of the wall led off their conversation and said that he was unambiguous regarding his country’s stance.

Wahoooo! Go HILLARY!!!! TRUMP LOOKED LIKE A FUCKING RETARD!
The cut & paste king strikes again!

RealClear has them
She's cruising down in the polls because she is afraid to come out and meet the press.

The polls show her with a solid lead in enough states to guarantee electoral victory.

She took questions today on her new plane as she has numerous times. Meanwhile Trump looks more like a coward than ever by saying one thing in Mexico then another in Phoenix.
Nope, she's down to 229 electoral votes and her margins are shrinking in battleground states.
I'd love to see your list of states that are supposedly in play. She is up yuge in PA, VA, NH, WI, IL, MN, and MI. OH and FL are looking very good as is Colorado. At this point, the only question is whether she puts him away at 7PM Eastern by winning:

4 ME
4 NH
3 VT
29 NY
20 PA
11 MA
4 RI
7 CT
14 NJ
3 DE
10 MD
3 DC
13 VA
18 OH
29 FL

Because if she carries those two in the Eastern Time Zone, that is 172. She is guaranteed the following states

55 CA
7 OR
12 WA
10 MN
10 WI
20 IL
16 MI

For another 130.

300 electoral votes. 302 right there. She will do well in NC, CO, NM, and IA too....

The key is to put him away early because the enablers won't stand in line to vote for the small fraction of a man named Trump out west. That will help deliver the Senate.

During August her support among women, Hispanics and liberals fell sharply according to a recent Gallup poll and there are indications that black voters, especially young black voters will not vote for her.
She will get about 90% of the black vote; about 65% of women across the board. You're in for a rude awakening from this dream you're having.

Add this to evidence Trump's visit to the Detroit church was warmly received by many black people, and it is not at all clear she is any longer a viable candidate.

he he he....

Start getting your excuses ready for November.

How Nate Silver gives him even a 25% chance is beyond me.

But a look at RealClear has him within 3% points of her. He has gained 3 points in the last several weeks.

And there are still many undecideds.

They've dropped her from 272 to 229.

The trend is very intersting, if not scary.

Frankly, I am writing in Bozo The Clown (no, not Obama).

Yeah, they have to do that sort of thing because they have to worry about having a website tomorrow with some credibility. When the surrogates get out there and start campaigning along side Ms. Clinton, it won’t be long before Drumpf is tweeting at midnight calling people names and right back where he was a month ago.

Who has to worry about credibility ?

In my view, they both do.

Hillary Clinton said in an interview in Cleveland, Ohio, with ABC News' David Muir that Donald Trump created a "diplomatic incident" last week with his trip to Mexico.

"He came out saying one thing and the Mexican president contradicted him almost immediately," said Clinton, referring to Trump's claim that he did not discuss payment for the border wall, a centerpiece of his presidential campaign.

"He didn't raise it, so he did choke. He didn't know how to even communicate effectively with a head of state. And I think that's a pretty clear outcome from that trip," she added, taking Trump's word that the issue was not discussed.

But after the joint press conference in Mexico City, Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto tweeted that the topic of the wall led off their conversation and said that he was unambiguous regarding his country’s stance.

Trump deals openly with his supporters and his critics while Hillary hides away from the press with rich friends.

Bullshit.

He goes to Mexico. "Paying for the wall was not discussed he says". Then, when he is safely 800 miles away in Phoenix, he publicly contradicts the man he met with earlier that day. Is it a "diplomatic incident"; No. Trump is a nobody at this point Presidents do not act this way.

One side of the conversation making a statement that is ignored is NOT a discussion.

There is not contradiction between the two versions.

Actually, she if the incompetent loon.

Would you admit that having the president of Mexico come out on Twitter and correct you = bad for Trump?

I don't like Trump. He's a moron and he scares me.

But the genesis of your question is rooted in your desire to see him look bad in your own mind.

Trump supporters don't need to convince HIllary die-hards. They only need to influence the undecided.

In the overall picture, I think they think this was a win.

Frankly, I wish the narcos would have kidnapped him.

You are scared because of you have listened to the panic mongering of the dems.

He is a harmless old man.

I am surprised. Because generally you don't know much. It's embarrassing to be you.

The part about me being brilliant was the first time you were correct in recent memory.

I know. No really, you really really are. :rolleyes:

Whats the old saying, in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king? Given the rabble like yourself, I'm pretty much the gold standard around here.

I am surprised. Because generally you don't know much. It's embarrassing to be you.

The part about me being brilliant was the first time you were correct in recent memory.

I know. No really, you really really are. :rolleyes:

Whats the old saying, in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king? Given the rabble like yourself, I'm pretty much the gold standard around here.

Well at least your arrogance is unsurpassed........

I calibrated it for the rank and file who have come up with what 8 different diseases for Ms. Clinton. If that is arrogance…well, deal with it.

Or, dismiss it as lib bullshit... I choose the latter.

One candidate has looked Presidential to this point and it isn't Clinton.

You know how you can tell when Hillary is lying? Her lips are moving.

She can make anything up she wants and morons like the OP will believe it.

lol. And Kaine has no lips:
images

Forum List

Back