Clinton- ''The big lesson is we're better off with this law''

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2011
Same speech.

BTW- insurers are just as terrible as Pubs- and same damn thing...too many con men, scammers, and cheaters...

Last edited:
I'll go with Bill over your Pub propaganda/misinformation and stats from Pub states who aren't cooperating....The website is pretty much fixed and about to end as a problem...thank god...lol

Hey just give up 50% of your income. And well we have harmonized in many states aka provinces now but just pay 8% on everything you buy provincially and 5% on everything period YOU TOO CAN HAVE FREE HEALTHCARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shall we talk about franco's part of the country?

I can because I knew it so well. Any one else want to chime in before I rip his head off?

I'll go with Bill over your Pub propaganda/misinformation and stats from Pub states who aren't cooperating....The website is pretty much fixed and about to end as a problem...thank god...lol

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Allow me to quote that for posterity. I'm sure we'll be laughing at it for years.

Even if it were true, it would just be the beginning of Obama's problems. The millions of people getting the policies canceled and the massive rate increases are a much bigger problem.

Hey just give up 50% of your income. And well we have harmonized in many states aka provinces now but just pay 8% on everything you buy provincially and 5% on everything period YOU TOO CAN HAVE FREE HEALTHCARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

If health care only consumes 8% of the Canadian GDP, then why does it add 15% to the cost of everything Canadians buy?

"Clinton- ''The big lesson is we're better off with this law''"

The more subtle message he wants you to hear is: Hilllary and I have begun distancing ourselves from the fraud-in-office because she wants to be the next occupier of the WH.

If health care only consumes 8% of the Canadian GDP, then why does it add 15% to the cost of everything Canadians buy?

Oh now they have gone "harmonized". On the east coast I think it's 21% for our free health care on GST and Provincial sales tax.

I live in a province that brags on its healthcare but my funeral home is one hour closer than my closest clinic.

What I don't get and this must be the commie way, you had the perfect chance to really work at shoring up the faults of health care.

Truly work at it. Make it better for everyone.

Instead this is the biggest piece of garbage I have witnessed in my lifetime that makes no sense whatsoever but burdens the American public with a nightmare.

I do not understand this. I do not understand this at all.

We are the only industrialized country that doesn't have socialized or universal health care.

Maybe I'm mistaken but Conservatives aren't as vehemently opposed to the idea of universal health care as we are against THIS version of universal health care.

It's the Obama team who are locked into ACA as THE ONLY LAW TO CONSIDER!

"Clinton- ''The big lesson is we're better off with this law''"

The more subtle message he wants you to hear is: Hilllary and I have begun distancing ourselves from the fraud-in-office because she wants to be the next occupier of the WH.

Yuppers. Watch more Clintonistas hitting the ground running. Carville is already out there.

I'm telling you though if the R's decide to run Christie, girl you are gonna see me begin to run around wearing a "I know Betty loved Socks" t shirt and a "no pizza delivery to the White House I'm for you Hillary signs" because I at least know what I'll be getting.

Same speech.

BTW- insurers are just as terrible as Pubs- and same damn thing...too many con men, scammers, and cheaters...

Hmm--I guess your a little behind the times here. Bill Clinton stated this is a recent interview.

Former President Bill Clinton believes that President Obama should keep his promise that those who liked their health insurance coverage before the Affordable Care Act became law could keep that coverage -- even if it means changing the law, he said in a recent interview.

In an interview with the online magazine Ozy, Mr. Clinton said, "I personally believe, even if it takes a change to the law, the president should honor the commitment the federal government made to those people and let them keep what they got."
Bill Clinton says Obama should honor health care promise - CBS News

Now that Bill Clinton is the first to open the door for criticism, you can bet the other democrats are going to start running from this like a bunch of rats leaving a sinking ship.

Now supposedly the White House stated they agreed with Bill Clinton--:lol: Yet just last week Obama was out there telling us our policies were crappy anyway--then apologized if that's what you want to call it--:cuckoo:

The problem--how do you get back 5.2 MILLION cancelled policies? You don't.

94505603-clinton-and-obama.jpg

Same speech.

Hmmm...the insurers have Americans by the proverbial balls, nice that the Democrats have allowed them more power and more revenue.

I swear, both parties are looking more and more corrupt everyday.

Same speech.

I can see why you would hate Democrats.

So why the confusion?

Think it's only happening on our side?

You are so naive.

The difference between Democrats and insurance companies is at least with the blood-sucking insurance salesman you get something. With Democrats you just get fucked.

Same speech.

Bubba is the poster boy for con men, scammers and cheaters...Obabble is Bubba without the brains.

Forum List

Back