Clinton ups the ante in race for the bottom

Who is denying her words?

So you acknowledge that she's trying to win over discouraged Republicans by insulting them?

Nope. She only insulted the half that were despicable. The other half are welcome if they can disavow all that racist crap.

So then you are denying her words. Fucking rubes. Always so determined to plunge to any depth of stupidity to preserve their support for their master.

Still not denying her words. I just think she set the percentage a little low.

She is saying Trump is unfit and dangerous.

....even for Republicans. How can you flagrantly deny words that are written right in front of your face?

Who is denying her words? I agree 100%. Trump's followers are mostly hillbilly racists. It's his base.

You are a gift to Trump's campaign. :eusa_clap:

Do you believe that the Trumpsters who ignore or defend Trumps blatant unfitness for the presidency are not a liability to attract centralist/moderates who make up a majority of voters?
I'm not voting hot Hillary and never would vote for Hillary, but I also believe Trump is unfit and his supporters are fairly wacky. I come to USMB, just to laugh at them and at the same be amazed at their gullibility.

Your personal opinion that millions of Americans who support Trump are "wacky" says more about you than them.

She is saying Trump is unfit and dangerous.

....even for Republicans. How can you flagrantly deny words that are written right in front of your face?

Who is denying her words? I agree 100%. Trump's followers are mostly hillbilly racists. It's his base.

Do you believe that the Trumpsters who ignore or defend Trumps blatant unfitness for the presidency are not a liability to attract centralist/moderates who make up a majority of voters?
I'm not voting hot Hillary and never would vote for Hillary, but I also believe Trump is unfit and his supporters are fairly wacky. I come to USMB, just to laugh at them and at the same be amazed at their gullibility.

Your personal opinion that millions of Americans who support Trump are "wacky" says more about you than them.

Oh, you're offended that I call Trump supports wacky, but you are mum when Trump supporters belittle people who disagree with Trump and them.
How interesting and hypocritical.

Oh, you're offended that I call Trump supports wacky, but you are mum when Trump supporters belittle people who disagree with Trump and them.
How interesting and hypocritical.

First your opinion would have to matter for me to be offended...nope.

She is saying Trump is unfit and dangerous. If your beliefs match his, you are also unfit and dangerous, and she doesn't want your vote anyway.

Hildebeast wants every vote she can get, bub.

Forum List

Back