Clinton White House Chef drowns while Hiking?

How about these people who worked for the Clinton's or somehow were connected to them? They are all dead. Do find this unusual?

THE CLINTON BODY BAGS Real Verse

Just a quick refresher course lest we forget what has happened to many “friends” of the vile Clintons.

1- James McDougal – Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 – Vince Foster – Former White House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the air Traffic controller commited suicide.

5 – C. Victor Raiser, II – Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted advisor”.

7 – Ed Willey – Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas

10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..

11 – Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 – Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17 – Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 – Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington , Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.

20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21 – Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton ‘s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.

23 – Barry Seal – Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26 – Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.

27 – Kevin Ives & Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
And an e en larger list of people in prison
You are confusing the Clinton administration with Reagan's. More of his administration ended up in prison..
40 for Clinton
CLINTON CONVICTS LIST 4TH EDITION

21 for Reagan
List of Reagan administration convictions.

Sorry
Sorry? Not a single Clinton administration appointee convicted for misconduct in office. His brother? People he knew convicted for crimes unrelated to the Clintons.

Ask MG. I will tell you what I have observed about those who go off the deep end into witchcraft and satanism, Bulldog. For the women? Their youth vanishes very quickly - they look haggard before their time - look at Hillary - the eyes begin to take on a look of insanity (it's the demon spirits in them - you can see a deadness in their eyes) Their countenance becomes darkened. For an example of a man who truly manifested in his appearance the evil within him you can look at Kenneth Anger. Here is one photograph of him after many years of serving Lucifer / participating in Satanism /serving Satan - he has taken on the countenance of a demon - have a look :

Interview-Magazine-Ft.-Kenneth-Anger-Swipe-Life-1.jpg
Anger was also a friend of Anton Szandor LaVey, who founded the Church of Satan in the 1960s. Is he a satanist? "No, I am not a satanist. I am a pagan. Satanism is another thing." But, I say, people look at your dystopian films, with their myriad references to the devil, and assume you are a devil-worshipper. "Well, I can't help what people see in them," he says. Were you playing with ideas or was it your belief system? "Well, I suppose, a belief." In what? "Underneath it all is an appreciation of nature." From crazy to making shit up.

I could have told you that you were a Pagan. I could tell by the way you responded to what you were reading, Paddy. Listen, I would hope that Hillary Clinton would repent of her sins and be set free from whatever it is she is involved in. It obviously has done her great harm as you can look at her countenance and see from her early pictures vs the pictures of her today that she has been effected negatively by it. Anger was a worshipper of Lucifer and if you say you are a worshipper of Lucifer than you too are a worshipper of Satan, Paddy.

I find that many people who get involved in the pagan religions are highly intelligent and Satan seduces these people through very subtle lies misleading them to believe it is a harmless religion / worship of nature / when in fact it is very, very dangerous. I would like to discuss it with you if you are open to the idea. Some time. God willing. It's up to you.

Do you know the history of Kenneth Anger and the Rolling Stones? Of the album Sympathy for the devil and how that came to be?

Last edited:
How about these people who worked for the Clinton's or somehow were connected to them? They are all dead. Do find this unusual?

THE CLINTON BODY BAGS Real Verse

Just a quick refresher course lest we forget what has happened to many “friends” of the vile Clintons.

1- James McDougal – Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 – Vince Foster – Former White House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the air Traffic controller commited suicide.

5 – C. Victor Raiser, II – Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted advisor”.

7 – Ed Willey – Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas

10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..

11 – Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 – Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17 – Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 – Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington , Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.

20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21 – Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton ‘s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.

23 – Barry Seal – Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26 – Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.

27 – Kevin Ives & Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
And an e en larger list of people in prison
You are confusing the Clinton administration with Reagan's. More of his administration ended up in prison..
Do you have a link and a legitimate source to provide for that claim about Reagan?
List of Reagan administration convictions.
See?
That's what shows you to be the partisan hack you are
Actually, your list of folks who had nothing to do with the Clinton administration shows your hackery.

Ask MG. I will tell you what I have observed about those who go off the deep end into witchcraft and satanism, Bulldog. For the women? Their youth vanishes very quickly - they look haggard before their time - look at Hillary - the eyes begin to take on a look of insanity (it's the demon spirits in them - you can see a deadness in their eyes) Their countenance becomes darkened. For an example of a man who truly manifested in his appearance the evil within him you can look at Kenneth Anger. Here is one photograph of him after many years of serving Lucifer / participating in Satanism /serving Satan - he has taken on the countenance of a demon - have a look :

Anger was also a friend of Anton Szandor LaVey, who founded the Church of Satan in the 1960s. Is he a satanist? "No, I am not a satanist. I am a pagan. Satanism is another thing." But, I say, people look at your dystopian films, with their myriad references to the devil, and assume you are a devil-worshipper. "Well, I can't help what people see in them," he says. Were you playing with ideas or was it your belief system? "Well, I suppose, a belief." In what? "Underneath it all is an appreciation of nature." From crazy to making shit up.

I could have told you that you were a Pagan. I could tell by the way you responded to what you were reading, Paddy. Listen, I would hope that Hillary Clinton would repent of her sins and be set free from whatever it is she is involved in. It obviously has done her great harm as you can look at her countenance and see from her early pictures vs the pictures of her today that she has been effected negatively by it. Anger was a worshipper of Lucifer and if you say you are a worshipper of Lucifer than you too are a worshipper of Satan, Paddy.

I find that many people who get involved in the pagan religions are highly intelligent and Satan seduces these people through very subtle lies misleading them to believe it is a harmless religion / worship of nature / when in fact it is very, very dangerous. I would like to discuss it with you if you are open to the idea. Some time. God willing. It's up to you.

Do you know the history of Kenneth Anger and the Rolling Stones? Of the album Sympathy for the devil and how that came to be?
So now the crazy fuck lies about me? Jesus, but you are a parpthetic piece of shit.

J

Just saw the Stones. Great show. They played Sympathy for the Devil. Great song.

The list you provided is quite an impressive list, Paddy, but how do you know that Reagan wasn't cleaning house and that these people were not guilty as charged? I noted some resigned and were not sent to jail.

So now the crazy fuck lies about me? Jesus, but you are a parpthetic piece of shit.

I am not lying about you. Did you just write that you are not a Satanist you are a pagan? As you are a pagan I am asking you. I am not accusing you of anything. Lighten up, Paddy. It's a message board. Not a Catholic Inquisition by the Pope. (those guys would have buried you alive. Me? I'll pray for you - nothing harmful in that!) So you are a Pagan - you say - and how did you get into that?

The list you provided is quite an impressive list, Paddy, but how do you know that Reagan wasn't cleaning house and that these people were not guilty as charged? I noted some resigned and were not sent to jail.
Satan told me. He says to tell you hi; said you guys were close but you never call anymore.

I am not lying about you. Did you just write that you are not a Satanist you are a pagan? As you are a pagan I am asking you. I am not accusing you of anything. Lighten up, Paddy. It's a message board. Not a Catholic Inquisition by the Pope. (those guys would have buried you alive. Me? I'll pray for you - nothing harmful in that!) So you are a Pagan - you say - and how did you get into that?
Quote where I said I was a pagan, you lying prick.

J

Just saw the Stones. Great show. They played Sympathy for the Devil. Great song.

I didn't know they were still doing concerts. Aren't they getting pretty old now?

J

I didn't know they were still doing concerts. Aren't they getting pretty old now?

God

God, but you are stupid. That was a quote from Anger you dumb shit. He said he was not a Satanist ; that he was a pagan.

Did you write this or didn't you? Did I misread something here?

Were you quoting Anger or speaking of yourself?

God

God, but you are stupid. That was a quote from Anger you dumb shit. He said he was not a Satanist ; that he was a pagan.

My mistake. I didn't read what you wrote as a quote from him but thought you were speaking about yourself. So you do not have any pagan beliefs?

Did you write this or didn't you? Did I misread something here?

Were you quoting Anger or speaking of yourself?
Yes, you stupid fuck. I was quoting Anger. That woul be what these things " mean.

God

Anger lied. He was a worshipper of Satan. He had Lucifer's name tattooed on his chest. Furthermore, Anton Lavey's coven did participate in human sacrifice. I find it interesting that you would expect a satanist to be honest with you about such things. As if Satanists would have any virtues? How would that be possible all things considered? And why would you expect the devil to tell you the truth?

God

My mistake. I didn't read what you wrote as a quote from him but thought you were speaking about yourself. So you do not have any pagan beliefs?
I just believe you are a sick fuck.

God

Anger lied. He was a worshipper of Satan. He had Lucifer's name tattooed on his chest.
Sorry, but your mental illness makes you a pretty lousy source

Paddy, you never answered my question - you are telling me that you have no involvment with the occult / pagan worship / church of satan - no involvment with the occult at all?

You know your silence is your answer, Paddy. I knew you were into the occult by your reactions on this thread. You need deliverance. I want you to visit the religion forum tomorrow and read some information / some video presentations also - on the occult - on the Jack Chick thread. I also want to give you some information on demons / backmasking / demonic oppression from listening to rock music - the music by the Stones - Sympathy for the devil - is highly satanic and full of demons - if you have a copy of that record you need to burn it / destroy it. I'll be praying for you. Good night and thank you for your participation on the thread.

Forum List

Back