Clinton White House Chef drowns while Hiking?

Gary Aldrich also wrote a novel which some believe is more about exposing what is going on in Washington politics. The title of the book is Speak no evil. By Gary Aldrich and it was co - authored by someone else. Cannot recall his name right now.

Here is a comment from a reader of his novel - Speak No Evil.

A very wise person once defined genius as being not what you know as much as knowing where to look. Mr Aldrich and Mr. Davis have woven a tale that could have easily been a front page story in any major American newspaper. Or maybe it already has. The only too real setting of this novel is the strange world of politicians that have either lost it all or have gained so much that even the truth is a minor detail. Joseph P. DeVine is a former FBI agent working as a consultant investigating the strange death of a political information gatherer know as "Dr. Dirt". And on his tail, Anne Carlson, a reporter for the L.A. Times. Speak no Evil introduces the reader to a collection of ruined politicos, powerfull politically connected families, a former Soviet spetznaz turned assassin, Dmitri Popova. And a unhuggable slimeball named Lindstrom. From the Oval Office in the White House to the brothels in Surabaya, Indonesia, a string of shady land deals, pay-offs, corruption and a bastard child. This novel becomes a little too real at times. The story is loosely based on the experiences and knowledge gained by Mr, Aldrich from many years working for the F.B.I. And his assignement to protecting "the current residents" of the White House. An unnerving insight into what might be, what can be, and what is........

Everybody knows you are a right winger who hates Hillary, but do you really want to be considered on the same level of crazy as Jeremiah is? Do what you want, but if you cuddle up with that crazy, you'll end up with her stink all over you.

Then most of you tube video makers on Hillary and her involvment with witchcraft must be considered crazy by you also. In fact, it sounds like anyone who disagrees with you is going to be labeled crazy. But you do have a problem.

You see, you are the one with the sullied reputation. I don't have a reputation on this board of talking as you do, personal attacks, being an enemy of God, not being honest, etc. I'm not keeping company with those you are known to keep company with. So there's that and that is enough to dismiss any accusations you are making about me, Bulldog.
Which witchcraft does she practice?

You'll have to read the book. Agent Aldrich has the details of what he witnessed while at the White House - with as much knowledge of the occult as you have, MG, I'm surprised you do not already know! Then again.............. 70-80% of all questions are statements in disguise. Could it be?
There are different kinds of witch craft....Pagan rituals of Mother Earth witches?

Illuminati Witchcraft is black witchcraft. Correct? (I'm stating this as you guys believe it to be true but there is no difference between white and black witchcraft in reality - it is all serving Satan - whether the individual believes in Satan or not). I agree with you that there are Wiccans who do not participate in human sacrifice but for those in Illuminati Witchcraft -it's required.

Come on Jer. Say some more silly stuff so we can laugh at you some more.

Gary Aldrich also wrote a novel which some believe is more about exposing what is going on in Washington politics. The title of the book is Speak no evil. By Gary Aldrich and it was co - authored by someone else. Cannot recall his name right now.

A very wise person once defined genius as being not what you know as much as knowing where to look. Mr Aldrich and Mr. Davis have woven a tale that could have easily been a front page story in any major American newspaper. Or maybe it already has. The only too real setting of this novel is the strange world of politicians that have either lost it all or have gained so much that even the truth is a minor detail. Joseph P. DeVine is a former FBI agent working as a consultant investigating the strange death of a political information gatherer know as "Dr. Dirt". And on his tail, Anne Carlson, a reporter for the L.A. Times. Speak no Evil introduces the reader to a collection of ruined politicos, powerfull politically connected families, a former Soviet spetznaz turned assassin, Dmitri Popova. And a unhuggable slimeball named Lindstrom. From the Oval Office in the White House to the brothels in Surabaya, Indonesia, a string of shady land deals, pay-offs, corruption and a bastard child. This novel becomes a little too real at times. The story is loosely based on the experiences and knowledge gained by Mr, Aldrich from many years working for the F.B.I. And his assignement to protecting "the current residents" of the White House. An unnerving insight into what might be, what can be, and what is........
So, that makes two books of fiction he has written.

Then most of you tube video makers on Hillary and her involvment with witchcraft must be considered crazy by you also. In fact, it sounds like anyone who disagrees with you is going to be labeled crazy. But you do have a problem.

You see, you are the one with the sullied reputation. I don't have a reputation on this board of talking as you do, personal attacks, being an enemy of God, not being honest, etc. I'm not keeping company with those you are known to keep company with. So there's that and that is enough to dismiss any accusations you are making about me, Bulldog.

You'll have to read the book. Agent Aldrich has the details of what he witnessed while at the White House - with as much knowledge of the occult as you have, MG, I'm surprised you do not already know! Then again.............. 70-80% of all questions are statements in disguise. Could it be?
There are different kinds of witch craft....Pagan rituals of Mother Earth witches?

Illuminati Witchcraft is black witchcraft. Correct? (I'm stating this as you guys believe it to be true but there is no difference between white and black witchcraft in reality - it is all serving Satan - whether the individual believes in Satan or not). I agree with you that there are Wiccans who do not participate in human sacrifice but for those in Illuminati Witchcraft -it's required.

Feel free to laugh but I can assure you that witchcraft is no laughing matter. You don't see MG laughing. Do you?

None are so blind as those who refuse to see.

Feel free to laugh but I can assure you that witchcraft is no laughing matter. You don't see MG laughing. Do you?
MG is more polite tha me. He is laughing, just privately.

And none are so crazy as Jeremiah.

There are none so bloated as those who refuse to fart.

You can do better than that. Tell us more about witches.

How about these people who worked for the Clinton's or somehow were connected to them? They are all dead. Do find this unusual?

THE CLINTON BODY BAGS Real Verse

Just a quick refresher course lest we forget what has happened to many “friends” of the vile Clintons.

1- James McDougal – Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 – Vince Foster – Former White House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the air Traffic controller commited suicide.

5 – C. Victor Raiser, II – Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted advisor”.

7 – Ed Willey – Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas

10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..

11 – Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 – Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17 – Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 – Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington , Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.

20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21 – Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton ‘s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.

23 – Barry Seal – Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26 – Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.

27 – Kevin Ives & Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
And an e en larger list of people in prison

Ask MG. I will tell you what I have observed about those who go off the deep end into witchcraft and satanism, Bulldog. For the women? Their youth vanishes very quickly - they look haggard before their time - look at Hillary - the eyes begin to take on a look of insanity (it's the demon spirits in them - you can see a deadness in their eyes) Their countenance becomes darkened. For an example of a man who truly manifested in his appearance the evil within him you can look at Kenneth Anger. Here is one photograph of him after many years of serving Lucifer / participating in Satanism /serving Satan - he has taken on the countenance of a demon - have a look :

Interview-Magazine-Ft.-Kenneth-Anger-Swipe-Life-1.jpg

How about these people who worked for the Clinton's or somehow were connected to them? They are all dead. Do find this unusual?

Just a quick refresher course lest we forget what has happened to many “friends” of the vile Clintons.

1- James McDougal – Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 – Vince Foster – Former White House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the air Traffic controller commited suicide.

5 – C. Victor Raiser, II – Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted advisor”.

7 – Ed Willey – Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas

10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..

11 – Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 – Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17 – Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 – Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington , Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.

20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21 – Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton ‘s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.

23 – Barry Seal – Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26 – Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.

27 – Kevin Ives & Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
You are confusing the Clinton administration with Reagan's. More of his administration ended up in prison..

I didn't even think of that but you are most likely right, hortysir. There are probably many people behind bars and being kept there even though they are innocent. It would not be surprising to me to learn of it.

Ask MG. I will tell you what I have observed about those who go off the deep end into witchcraft and satanism, Bulldog. For the women? Their youth vanishes very quickly - they look haggard before their time - look at Hillary - the eyes begin to take on a look of insanity (it's the demon spirits in them - you can see a deadness in their eyes) Their countenance becomes darkened. For an example of a man who truly manifested in his appearance the evil within him you can look at Kenneth Anger. Here is one photograph of him after many years of serving Lucifer / participating in Satanism /serving Satan - he has taken on the countenance of a demon - have a look :

Crazier and crazier.

You are confusing the Clinton administration with Reagan's. More of his administration ended up in prison..
Do you have a link and a legitimate source to provide for that claim about Reagan?

Here he is after years of serving Satan -

and I will get you a photo of what he looked like in his early years.......

as a young man getting into Satanism - he tattoos Lucifer's name on his chest......

kenneth-anger-e1300947812712.jpg

and here you see him today - the demonic countenance on his face - the demon possession you can easily identify in his eyes - look at him. He's literally taken on the countenance of what is in him. Demons. How sad! How terribly, terribly sad.
kenneth-anger.png

Last edited:

Anger was also a friend of Anton Szandor LaVey, who founded the Church of Satan in the 1960s. Is he a satanist? "No, I am not a satanist. I am a pagan. Satanism is another thing." But, I say, people look at your dystopian films, with their myriad references to the devil, and assume you are a devil-worshipper. "Well, I can't help what people see in them," he says. Were you playing with ideas or was it your belief system? "Well, I suppose, a belief." In what? "Underneath it all is an appreciation of nature." From crazy to making shit up.

Do you have a link and a legitimate source to provide for that claim about Reagan?
List of Reagan administration convictions.

40 for Clinton
CLINTON CONVICTS LIST 4TH EDITION

21 for Reagan

Sorry

See?
That's what shows you to be the partisan hack you are

Reagan:
Executive BranchEdit
  1. Samuel Pierce Secretary of Housing and Urban Development because he made "full and public written acceptance of responsibility" was not charged.[202]
  2. James G. Watt Secretary of Interior, 1981–1983, charged with 25 counts of perjury and obstruction of justice, sentenced to five years probation, fined $5,000 and 500 hours of community service[203]
  3. Deborah Gore Dean (R) Executive Assistant to (Samuel Pierce, Secretary of HUD 1981–1987, and not charged). Dean was convicted of 12 counts of perjury, conspiracy, bribery. Sentenced to 21 months in prison. (1987)[204]
  4. Phillip D. Winn Assistant Secretary of HUD, 1981–1982, pled guilty to bribery in 1994.[204]
  5. Thomas Demery, Assistant Secretary of HUD, pled guilty to bribery and obstruction.[204]
  6. Joseph A. Strauss, Special Assistant to the Secretary of HUD, convicted of accepting payments to favor Puerto Rican land developers in receiving HUD funding.[205]
  7. Silvio D. DeBartolomeis convicted of perjury and bribery.[206]
  • Wedtech scandal Wedtech Corporation convicted of bribery for Defense Department contracts
  1. Edwin Meese Attorney General, resigned but never convicted.[207]
  2. Lyn Nofziger White House Press Secretary, whose conviction of lobbying was overturned.[208]
  3. Mario Biaggi (D-NY) sentenced to 2½ years.[209]
  4. Robert García (D-NY) sentenced to 2½ years.[210]
  • Savings and loan scandal in which 747 institutions failed and had to be rescued with $160,000,000,000 of taxpayer monies in connection with the Keating Five. see Legislative scandals.[211]
  • Emanuel S. Savas, appointed by Ronald Reagan to be Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, resigned July 8, 1983 after an internal Justice Department investigation found he had abused his office by having his Government staff work on his private book on Government time.[212][213]
  • Iran-Contra Affair (1985–1986); A plan conceived by CIA head William Casey and Oliver North of the National Security Council to sell TOW missiles to Iran for the return of US hostages and then use part of the money received to fund Contra rebels trying to overthrow the left wing government of Nicaragua, which was in direct violation of Congress' Boland Amendment.[214] Ronald Reagan appeared on TV stating there was no "arms for hostages" deal, but was later forced to admit, also on TV, that yes, there indeed had been:
  1. Caspar Weinberger Secretary of Defense, was indicted on two counts of perjury and one count of obstruction of justice on June 16, 1992. [46]. Weinberger received a pardon from George H. W. Bush on December 24, 1992, before he was tried.[215]
  2. William Casey Head of the CIA. Thought to have conceived the plan, was stricken ill hours before he would testify. Reporter Bob Woodward records that Casey knew of and approved the plan.[216]
  3. Robert C. McFarlane National Security Adviser, convicted of withholding evidence, but after a plea bargain was given only 2 years probation. Later pardoned by President George H. W. Bush[217]
  4. Elliott Abrams Asst Sec of State, convicted of withholding evidence, but after a plea bargain was given only 2 years probation. Later pardoned by President George H. W. Bush[218] Walsh Iran Contra Report - Summary of Prosecutions.
  5. Alan D. Fiers Chief of the CIA's Central American Task Force, convicted of withholding evidence and sentenced to one year probation. Later pardoned by President George H. W. Bush[214]
  6. Clair George Chief of Covert Ops-CIA, convicted on 2 charges of perjury, but pardoned by President George H. W. Bushbefore sentencing.[219]
  7. Oliver North convicted of accepting an illegal gratuity, obstruction of a congressional inquiry, and destruction of documents, but the ruling was overturned since he had been granted immunity.[220]
  8. Fawn Hall, Oliver North's secretary was given immunity from prosecution on charges of conspiracy and destroying documents in exchange for her testimony.[221]
  9. John Poindexter National Security Advisor (R) convicted of 5 counts of conspiracy, obstruction of justice, perjury, defrauding the government, and the alteration and destruction of evidence. The Supreme Court overturned this ruling.[222]
  10. Duane Clarridge An ex-CIA senior official, he was indicted in November 1991 on 7 counts of perjury and false statements relating to a November 1985 shipment to Iran. Pardoned before trial by President George H. W. Bush.[223][224]
  11. Richard V. Secord Ex-major general in the Air Force who organized the Iran arms sales and Contra aid. He pleaded guilty in November 1989 to making false statements to Congress. Sentenced to two years of probation.[225][226]
  12. Albert Hakim A businessman, pled guilty in November 1989 to supplementing the salary of Oliver North by buying him a $13,800 fence. Hakim was given two years of probation and a $5,000 fine, while his company, Lake Resources Inc. was ordered to dissolve.[225][227]
  13. Thomas G. Clines Once an intelligence official who became an arms dealer, he was convicted in September 1990 on four income tax counts, including underreporting of income to the IRS and lying about not having foreign accounts. Sentenced to 16 months of prison and fined $40,000.[225][228]
  14. Carl R. Channell A fund-raiser for conservative causes, he pleaded guilty in April 1987 to defrauding the IRS via a tax-exempt organization to fund the Contras.[229] Sentenced to two years probation.[225]
  15. Richard R. Miller Associate to Carl R. Channell, he pleaded guilty in May 1987 to defrauding the IRS via a tax-exempt organization led by Channell. More precisely, he pled guilty to lying to the IRS about the deductibility of donations to the organization. Some of the donations were used to fund the Contras.[230] Sentenced to two years of probation and 120 of community service.[225]
  16. Joseph F. Fernandez CIA Station Chief of Costa Rica. Indicted on five counts in 1988.[231] The case was dismissed when Attorney General Dick Thornburgh refused to declassify information needed for his defense in 1990.[232]
  • Inslaw Affair (1985–1994+); a protracted legal case that alleged that top-level officials of President Ronald Reagan's (R) Department of Justice were involved in software piracy of the Promis program from Inslaw Inc. forcing it into bankruptcy.[233]Attorney General Edwin Meese (R) and his successor Attorney General Dick Thornburgh (R) were both found to have blocked the investigation of the matter.[234] They were succeeded by Attorney General William P. Barr (R), who also refused to investigate and no charges were ever filed.[233]
  1. D. Lowell Jensen, Deputy Attorney General was held in Contempt of Congress.[235]
  2. C. Madison Brewer A high ranking Justice Department official was held in Contempt of Congress.[235]
  • Michael Deaver Deputy Chief of Staff to Ronald Reagan 1981–85, pleaded guilty to perjury related to lobbying activities and was sentenced to 3 years probation and fined $100,000[236]
  • Sewergate A scandal in which funds from the EPA were selectively used for projects which would aid politicians friendly to the Reagan administration.
  1. Anne Gorsuch Burford Head of the EPA. Cut the EPA staff by 22% and refused to turn over documents to Congress citing "Executive Privilege",[237] whereupon she was found in Contempt and resigned with twenty of her top employees.(1980)[238]
  2. Rita Lavelle An EPA Administrator, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency misused "superfund" monies and was convicted of perjury. She served six months in prison, was fined $10,000 and given five years probation.[239]
Clinton:

Executive BranchEdit
  • Ronald Blackley, Chief of Staff to Secretary of Agriculture Mike Espy, was sentenced to 27 months for perjury. Secretary Espy was found innocent on all counts.[172]
  • Bill Clinton President (D) Impeached by the House of Representatives for perjury and obstruction of justice for allegedly lying under oath about sexual relations with intern Monica Lewinsky. Clinton was acquitted by the Senate and remained in office for the rest of his term. Clinton subsequently was cited for contempt of court and agreed to a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license (1998).[173] On October 1, 2001, Bill Clinton was barred from practicing law before the Supreme Court of the United States (2001)[174]
List of federal political scandals in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

That would be 31 to 2, Reagan Wins!!

Forum List

Back