Clintons deducted $700,000 in long term losses 2015...paid no taxes...got a $1 million refund

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Read the return yourself...

https://m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-docu...linton_2015_Form_1040_with_Signature_Page.pdf

upload_2016-10-3_13-29-49.png

Once again, yet more proof that our tax system is rigged for the rich.

Thanks for the evidence.

If she did it legally then I really do not have any problem with it... Now before you write " You Liberals " please note in other threads I have defended Donald John Trump when it come to the tax issue, so as long as the law allows this I see no issue at all and those whining and bitching are just being little bitches to me!

If she did it legally then I really do not have any problem with it... Now before you write " You Liberals " please note in other threads I have defended Donald John Trump when it come to the tax issue, so as long as the law allows this I see no issue at all and those whining and bitching are just being little bitches to me!

Don't you see any problems with the hypocrisy though? With their complete lack of knowledge regarding the tax code... Or with the media propaganda?

Hillary paid 34% in federal income taxes in 2015. So where did that little gem come from you've got there?

Don't you see any problems with the hypocrisy though? With their complete lack of knowledge regarding the tax code... Or with the media propaganda?

I see it and expect it... Because I see it does not mean it will stop!

Actually, if you look at lines 74 and 75, you would see they paid around 3.5 mil in taxes. But yeah they took a long term cap gains loss. And I think she'd probably agree that cap gains should just be taxed as ordinary income.

We have no idea from the documents, or at least I didn't see it, as to exactly what they lost money on. Anyone who buys equities or bonds outside an IRA 401k has cap gains or losses. Real estate too. The thing with Trump is that he brags he uses other people's money to buy real estate. So, apparently, he generated a billion dollar paper loss from property he used other people's capital to buy, got a %, the % appreciated, and when the market imploded, he got a loss without actually losing money.

'Clintons deducted $700,000 in long term losses 2015...paid no taxes...got a $1 million refund'

SO?

Are you telling me he broke the law? No? Then stop your whining.

Barry RECENTLY just STOLE $500 MILLION of my tax dollars - he LIED by declaring it was for 'Zika' and then gave it to the UN for their new Global Warming initiative. Several weeks later he was asked where the money was because it sure as hell wasn't being used for Zika - he LIED and said he didn't know. A little digging revealed the truth.

Even MORE recently libs threatened to shut down the govt if the GOP did not agree to allocate millions specifically for Zika to the new spending initiative to keep the govt running...even though Barry had already taken $500 million 'for Zika'. (It passed.)

The President of the United States just STOLE $500 million, and I am supposed to care that an American citizen followed the rules / obeyed the laws and benefitted from doing so?!

:wtf:

Last edited:
The Clinton's deducted "COMPUTER MAINTENANCE FEES" for their payments to the dude maintaining Hillary's private server, Pagliano. YAY TAX LOOPHOLES!!!!!!!!!

:banana:

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Trump and Clinton are the same person.

'Clintons deducted $700,000 in long term losses 2015...paid no taxes...got a $1 million refund'

SO?

Are you telling me he broke the law? No? Then stop your whining.
Their tax return showed that they paid $3.24 million in federal income taxes.
Okay, now compare that to $0
Who squiggled out of paying their taxes?

Okay, now compare that to $0 Who squiggled out of paying their taxes?

AGAIN.....are you saying he broke the law? No? Then shut up whining already.

:crybaby:But I don't like Trump...i's not fair. Waaaaaa.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Trump and Clinton are the same person.

Clinton at least knows how to conduct herself in the public spotlight. Behind the scenes though, they are the power elite who will continue to fight for....the power elite.

Okay, now compare that to $0 Who squiggled out of paying their taxes?

AGAIN.....are you saying he broke the law? No? Then shut up whining already.

:crybaby:But I don't like Trump...i's not fair. Waaaaaa.

Fair enough. As soon as you stop whining about Hillary's e-mails, since she didn't break the law either.

Forum List

Back