Clive Bundy Arrested in Oregon-Holdouts Scheduled to Surrender to FBI

can you imagine this government going around arresting 70-80 year old citizens and FOR WHAT? Living under the progressive/democrats is a threat to all our lives. I'm just surprised they haven't burned out the protesters in Oregon like they did the 80 Branch Dividians under Billy Clinton/Janet Reno administration.

How the hell can we ever forget this picture all because Fidel Castro requested the boy be sent back to Cuba. so the Clinton administration sent his goons out to capture the FIVE/SIX Year old refugee.

For what? How about a million plus owed in grazing fees. Or do you just want to add that onto the deficit?

HAHAHAHAHAHA NOW the left is suddenly worried about deficits. You transparent assholes are hilarious

So are you and Steph hitched yet. Or are you the same person? Hhhhmmmmm

Are you Fakey and the faux black dude? See how this works you tired old man? LMAO

can you imagine this government going around arresting 70-80 year old citizens and FOR WHAT? Living under the progressive/democrats is a threat to all our lives. I'm just surprised they haven't burned out the protesters in Oregon like they did the 80 Branch Dividians under Billy Clinton/Janet Reno administration.

How the hell can we ever forget this picture all because Fidel Castro requested the boy be sent back to Cuba. so the Clinton administration sent his goons out to capture the FIVE/SIX Year old refugee.

For what? How about a million plus owed in grazing fees. Or do you just want to add that onto the deficit?

HAHAHAHAHAHA NOW the left is suddenly worried about deficits. You transparent assholes are hilarious

Are you Fakey and the faux black dude? See how this works you tired old man? LMAO

And you are still losing....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I'll never lose to a clueless old jackass like you, you post with emotion....it's easy to make you look foolish. Better get going to your Walmart greeter job

Lame. When was the last time the Republicans lowered the deficit? Don't let facts interfere with forming your opinions and making your post.
factcheck.org/2008/02/the-budget-and-deficit-under-clinton/

Poor Cliven

Looks like it is time to pay the Piper

I'll never lose to a clueless old jackass like you, you post with emotion....it's easy to make you look foolish. Better get going to your Walmart greeter job

Actually, it was his father that requested his son be returned to him

It was Nazi Republicans that kept a boy from his father

It's amazing how Bundy gets under the left loon's skin. Simply amazing, why he is almost Sarah Palin level on the rabid factor scale
And you are on a level with Minnie Mouse.

Now get your ass back to the OP.

The stand off is over, one man is dead, another 12 to 18 are going to federal prison for at least three to seven years because they acted on sovereign citizen stupidity.

GFY Fakey, I saw you blew your wad yesterday and totally outed yourself......dumbass LMAO
boohoo.gif

You keep looking stupid. Have you captured RouteIrish yet? The OP is about Bundys in Oregon, not your inability to hold your own here. Now get to it.

Actually, it was his father that requested his son be returned to him

It was Nazi Republicans that kept a boy from his father
These same people showing such concern for a kid being returned to his biological father are cheering as kids his age are loaded onto airplanes and returned to the gang-infested war zone like ghetto's in Central America.

It's amazing how Bundy gets under the left loon's skin. Simply amazing, why he is almost Sarah Palin level on the rabid factor scale
And you are on a level with Minnie Mouse.

Now get your ass back to the OP.

The stand off is over, one man is dead, another 12 to 18 are going to federal prison for at least three to seven years because they acted on sovereign citizen stupidity.

GFY Fakey, I saw you blew your wad yesterday and totally outed yourself......dumbass LMAO
boohoo.gif

Looks like SmellyIrishAss is in another rage

Reminder of Last Prophet's words days after the theater started:
Staged Militia take over Federal Building will end with FAKE blood
Same as Waco 1993 and Bundy Ranch standoff: staged with actors.
Leaders of these militias = leaders of BlackLivesMatter = actors in the illuminaz payroll.
"AMMOn Bundy" - as always illuminati mock the audience with the names for the script roles

Main agendas of the psy-op
1. Same as fake shootings: ongoing "disarm citizens" before genocide in malls, the manhunt for blacks and muslims first, followed by jews and christians,
2. Ongoing confiscation of private property.

=== Cliven Bundy for dummies
To get why "Cliven Bundy arrested" immediately after Bernie Sanders wins his first primary:

Cliven Bundy same actor as ""Yes We Will (Raise Taxes)"" Bernie Sanders aka Dick Cheney who also plays Shi'a pope ayatollah Khamenei
Khomeini, pope Francis: the Hollywood popes parallel script.
Illuminati parallel and reversed scripts: Ayatollah Khamenei is Bernie Sanders: Khomeini, pope Francis the Hollywood popes parallel script
But not even this beats the America's pope, the Obamessiah of the Obamantion of Desolation.
Obamessiah, the false prophet created by the illuminati to play the ultimate suicide bomber: Obama's presidential tables include ELEVEN where he's alone FOREVER - EIGHT of them officially - exposed long ago

What kind of a shitty person finds it necessary to disparage old retired people who continue to stay active and earn long after retirement. Many of them are helping to support their families, including grandchildren. Those people should be respected and honored, not made fun of and disparaged by the likes of you.

And you are still stuck with Trump! :banana:

You realize that you two can legally marry now? Post some pictures of the ceremony.

CNN and Oregonlive.com are reporting Clive Bundy was arrested as soon as his plane landed in Oregon about an hour ago and that the holdouts at the refuge are saying they will surrender to FBI this morning.
The link to Oregon Live may change, but it is on the front page this morning. Should be all over the news shortly.

oregonlive.com
I was listening to their paranoid screaming and crying on Live Feed last night for awhile. :lmao:

What kind of a shitty person finds it necessary to disparage old retired people who continue to stay active and earn long after retirement. Many of them are helping to support their families, including grandchildren. Those people should be respected and honored, not made fun of and disparaged by the likes of you.

Actually, many retired folks are contributing to society, unlike Assy and Staph, who are a detriment to civilization.

Good! He owes all the tax payers of the US money for grazing his cows on federal land. He will get what he deserves, I hope.

Well lets string up Sharpton. He owes more than Bundy. Let's just see you cheer on "tax justice" I'll be waiting to see if and when you care.
Wait...why do you want to go from arrest to "string up"? Is it because Sharpton is....you know........

So much for parental rights, Staphanie....let's ROLL!

Forum List

Back