Closing too many threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodwork201

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2021
The thread on whether Trump or Biden was Putin's most useful idiot was closed with the comment "there are already too many threads on this topic". There are no other treads I find on that topic. There are a lot of threads on the invasion but none on the thread that was closed.

Please don't be so anxious to close threads, especially, if you think there's another thread, without merging. If it doesn't make sense to merge it doesn't make sense to close.

The thread on whether Trump or Biden was Putin's most useful idiot was closed with the comment "there are already too many threads on this topic". There are no other treads I find on that topic. There are a lot of threads on the invasion but none on the thread that was closed.

Please don't be so anxious to close threads, especially, if you think there's another thread, without merging. If it doesn't make sense to merge it doesn't make sense to close.
You should just PM the mod who did it and stop this nonsense you young non digital human.

900.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back