Clown Musk looks a tit again. King of fake news

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The fake piece, purportedly written by a senior news reporter for the Telegraph and mocked up in the newspaper’s style, said camps in the Falklands “would be used to detain prisoners from the ongoing riots as the British prison system is already at capacity”.

What an arse this character is. You know that he could verify his bullshit with a single phone call. Does he not have people who could do this for him ?

It would be a shame to ban twitter because it is useful to a lot of people, But when the site owner is a whack job insaniac. But until they can operate responsibly I think it is inevitable.

The fake piece, purportedly written by a senior news reporter for the Telegraph and mocked up in the newspaper’s style, said camps in the Falklands “would be used to detain prisoners from the ongoing riots as the British prison system is already at capacity”.

What an arse this character is. You know that he could verify his bullshit with a single phone call. Does he not have people who could do this for him ?

It would be a shame to ban twitter because it is useful to a lot of people, But when the site owner is a whack job insaniac. But until they can operate responsibly I think it is inevitable.
Does explain his antipathy to fact-checkers

People who want to ban other media outlets only do so because they want to maintain a monopoly on lies.

Fact-checkers are bullshit, controlled by the establishment and billionaires to control narratives.

They are fancy shmancy ways of lying. .. . .

Last edited:
People who want to ban other media outlets only do so because they want to maintain a monopoly on lies.
You are insane. If that story was true I would want to hear about it.
But it wasnt. It was made up bollox. It has no value apart from causing mischief at a delicate time.
Musk has a platform but acts like a fucking infant. Bit like trump.

You are insane. If that story was true I would want to hear about it.
But it wasnt. It was made up bollox. It has no value apart from causing mischief at a delicate time.
Musk has a platform but acts like a fucking infant. Bit like trump.
I don't care about the story, I know nothing about it. It's a general statement. There was a time BBC was the only channel in Britain, even musicians had to leave to American to get access to good rock and roll music because of how boring the BBC was in their control. There was a time the U.S only had three channels.

In short, the more options people have access to the better.

Look, media dresses up their stories 80% of the time to fit a narrative. Instead of plain speak and facts, they talk in riddles if they don't want you to know the truth.

...or..good way to catch liars..which is why so many on the Right hate them~
In most cases, they manipulate and cherry pick what is said/written.

Sometimes, yes, they catch outright false-hoods, but more often than not, they take a fact or truth, which is ostensibly correct, and manipulate it to create a false narrative.

They did that to Trump so many times, that the so called "fact checkers," no longer have any credibility for most people.

I could get into all the times they were wrong, but it isn't worth my time.

The title of your thread makes no sense. Please repost something that DOES.

"Clown Musk looks a tit again. King of fake news"

Elon Musk needs to shut the hell up.

Last edited:

Ya no speeky da eenglish?

I don't care about the story, I know nothing about it. It's a general statement. There was a time BBC was the only channel in Britain, even musicians had to leave to American to get access to good rock and roll music because of how boring the BBC was in their control. There was a time the U.S only had three channels.

In short, the more options people have access to the better.

Look, media dresses up their stories 80% of the time to fit a narrative. Instead of plain speak and facts, they talk in riddles if they don't want you to know the truth.
Well we care about it over here. Musk lied and was caught out. I dont know if he did it for political reasons of more likely he is just having a laugh.

Dont know why the bbc is in the thread. Its another straightforward lying elon story. But you have no problem with it.

In most cases, they manipulate and cherry pick what is said/written.

Sometimes, yes, they catch outright false-hoods, but more often than not, they take a fact or truth, which is ostensibly correct, and manipulate it to create a false narrative.

They did that to Trump so many times, that the so called "fact checkers," no longer have any credibility for most people.

I could get into all the times they were wrong, but it isn't worth my time.

There are no fact checkers involved in this story. A child could see the story is bollox.
Musk lied.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Well we care about it over here. Musk lied and was caught out. I dont know if he did it for political reasons of more likely he is just having a laugh.

Dont know why the bbc is in the thread. Its another straightforward lying elon story. But you have no problem with it.

BBC is in the thread because they had a monopoly in England forever. If you don't think they slant stories and tell lies than you are either naive or more dishonest than I thought.

No one is forcing anyone to follow Elon Musk, right? So, why are the British and the French getting their knickers in a knot? They want to maintain control of the narrative.

People are protesting in your country for a reason. Just as some were protesting for Palestine. Right or wrong, they have an opinion.

You can either disagree and dismantle their opinion or ignore it altogether. It doesn't change the fact that people aren't happy. I haven't even clicked on a single link on the story, I figure that the E.U and the U.K have made their decisions and in time, they will reap the reward or pay the consequences. Clearly, the British in particular are in steep decline, it's just a fact and has been a fact since 1970.

I just hope that America doesn't follow the same path. Make life affordable and encourage the family unit and people will have kids, you don't need to allow millions of unskilled citizens in to make up for the lost birth rate.

/----/ "Clown Musk" is the wealthiest, most successful human in the history of the world. And, I'll listen to him before some loser Kanuck any day.

There are no fact checkers involved in this story. A child could see the story is bollox.
Musk lied.
He didn't lie, he got it wrong, and deleted the tweet. No big deal.

It is the Guardian having the cow.

:lol:

From yoar own link;

"Musk deleted his post after about 30 minutes but a screenshot captured by Politics.co.uk suggests it had garnered nearly two million views before it was deleted.. . . "

The NYT and WaPo publish false and disinformation stories all the time, and their "retractions?" are then on, like page five - and no one see that shit.

Hell, we have a bunch of folks on this site who still bleev in the Russia Hoax, that COVID didn't escape from a lab. . . or that the jab is. . .

8zo4qk.jpg

:rolleyes:

unlike the totalitarian far left shithole you live in the US allows freedom of speech ..for now anyway ..

BBC is in the thread because they had a monopoly in England forever. If you don't think they slant stories and tell lies than you are either naive or more dishonest than I thought.

No one is forcing anyone to follow Elon Musk, right? So, why are the British and the French getting their knickers in a knot? They want to maintain control of the narrative.

People are protesting in your country for a reason. Just as some were protesting for Palestine. Right or wrong, they have an opinion.

You can either disagree and dismantle their opinion or ignore it altogether. It doesn't change the fact that people aren't happy. I haven't even clicked on a single link on the story, I figure that the E.U and the U.K have made their decisions and in time, they will reap the reward or pay the consequences. Clearly, the British in particular are in steep decline, it's just a fact and has been a fact since 1970.

I just hope that America doesn't follow the same path. Make life affordable and encourage the family unit and people will have kids, you don't need to allow millions of unskilled citizens in to make up for the lost birth rate.
You are just dancing around the issue, The bbc hasnt had any kind of monopoly ever, Even before oother tv channels there was a press.
Wht cant you admit musk lied.? It isnt complicated.
You know that a plurality of outlets is not an asset if they just lie ?

Forum List

Back