CNBC cuts off live coverage of Trump speaking about the election results, because, says Shepherd Smith, “what he’s saying is absolutely untrue”

The New World Order is springing to life even more.
What Stalinist dictatorship do you think that we are required to repeat and agree with the statements of dear leader!
Well stupid, you show the comments and let people decide for themselves. But you want just leftist lies shown. Seems you love Stalinist dictatorships only saying what you want to hear.

Those pieces of shit never stop Hillary or Chuck or Nancy or Joe or Kamala from saying something that is simply untrue.

Wow, these are crazy times kids. We have to abandon the legacy media IMMEDIATELY.

So they can absolutely censor a US president what chance do you have?
No one is obligated to play the video of the president and no one is prevented from saying his allegations are untruthful.

To believe otherwise is authoritarian.

Geez, do you really think this will happen when Quid Pro Joe becomes Prez, and then Kameltoe shortly thereafter?

Didn't think so.

Trump did his part.

now he needs to relax, step aside, and let God do his part.

chill, Donald. listen to Marvin Gaye, listen to Otis Redding sing "Try A Little Tenderness"

I so wish that the media would cut away from anyone blatantly lying.
The truth czars have a double standard and didn't censor anybody on the whole trump is a Russian spy hoax

I don't disagree that it would be fairly enacted. I still wish it could happen .
How could censorship be fairly enacted?

I said what I said. If you lie you don't get air time.
How does that differ from censorship? What's fair about it? Who decides who is lying?

The truth czars have a double standard and didn't censor anybody on the whole trump is a Russian spy hoax

I don't disagree that it would be fairly enacted. I still wish it could happen .

Who decides who is lying?

I noted that I doubt it would be handled well. I still wish it could be.

Those pieces of shit never stop Hillary or Chuck or Nancy or Joe or Kamala from saying something that is simply untrue.

Wow, these are crazy times kids. We have to abandon the legacy media IMMEDIATELY.

I like that term 'legacy media'. True journalism became an increasingly lost profession after Bernard Goldberg exposed the 'gold standard' CBS in his book 'Bias' way back around 2000.
And now 20 years later, true journalism is all but dead.

There is no way to handle censorhip well. How would you handle arbitrary executions well?

I like that term 'legacy media'. True journalism became an increasingly lost profession after Bernard Goldberg exposed the 'gold standard' CBS in his book 'Bias' way back around 2000.
And now 20 years later, true journalism is all but dead.

Yea, I it used in some pod lately and I love the term. Legacy. Like land lines. They are not to be used.

They lie constantly. Didnt they tell us that Putin stole the 2016 election? Hillary still said it last week. But they wont stop her from saying simply untrue.

There is no way to handle censorhip well. How would you handle arbitrary executions well?

If you are lying it's not arbitrary.

If you are lying it's not arbitrary.
What does lying have to do with "handling arbitrary executions well?

Forum List

Back