CNBC cuts off live coverage of Trump speaking about the election results, because, says Shepherd Smith, “what he’s saying is absolutely untrue”

So they can absolutely censor a US president what chance do you have? The big story here is journalist Mark Crispin Miller is a leftie, and even he is getting alarmed at the #StopTheSteal. Please visit his website.

CNBC cuts off live coverage of Trump speaking about the election results, because, says Shepherd Smith, “what he’s saying is absolutely untrue”

What you fail to understand is that no media outlet has any obligation to air anyone. That includes trump.

We have a FREE press here.

That means they can do pretty much whatever they want within our laws.

Read the First Amendment.

The media should have started doing this years ago. trump doesn't tell the truth and a lot of the lies he tells are very dangerous and harmful to our nation and our people.

I applaud Shep Smith and CNBC for not airing his lies.

If you don't like it. That's just too bad.

I agree that the Media does not have an obligation to air anyone. And, they can cut away, cut short all they want. It is a free market. That said, the Media is not weakening Trump......they are weakening their own credibility. They call the President's content "lies" yet they don't show how or why he is lying. No independent validation. They just make the statement and move on. That is not journalism. The tenets of journalism is the Who What Where When How and Why.

Prove me wrong.

That’s not cutting off his mic. That’s just a network deciding they were not going to broadcast his appearance, which they are under no obligation to do.
Its pretty much the same thing

and equally as bad

So they can absolutely censor a US president what chance do you have? The big story here is journalist Mark Crispin Miller is a leftie, and even he is getting alarmed at the #StopTheSteal. Please visit his website.

What you fail to understand is that no media outlet has any obligation to air anyone. That includes trump.

The media should have started doing this years ago. trump doesn't tell the truth and a lot of the lies he tells are very dangerous and harmful to our nation and our people.

I agree that the Media does not have an obligation to air anyone. And, they can cut away, cut short all they want. It is a free market. That said, the Media is not weakening Trump......they are weakening their own credibility. They call the President's content "lies" yet they don't show how or why he is lying. No independent validation. They just make the statement and move on. That is not journalism. The tenets of journalism is the Who What Where When How and Why.

Prove me wrong.

Journalists are the same as pollsters.....snake oil salesman!
They've blown their credibility!

His mic was not cut, silly.
It says here that is was

NBC is so arrogant smith didnt even bother to lie and say they were going to a commercisl break
That’s not cutting off his mic. That’s just a network deciding they were not going to broadcast his appearance, which they are under no obligation to do.

Have no fear, Trump’s mic worked just fine whether CNBC broadcast it on their network or not.
We know you are stupid, but not even you is that stupid.

Nothing. That's why you like it.
Well yeah, I do like it when lies are called out. Makes me happy as a supporter for truth.
calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

That doesn't alter the fact that they are all Stalinist propaganda organs for the DNC.

and equally as bad
So if CNBC doesn’t cover my speech, can I claim they’re censoring me too?
Are you the President?
No. I’m a citizen with the same rights as the president.

and equally as bad
Are you the President?
You're also a liar and an obedient leftwing toad.

and equally as bad
Are you the President?
Doesn’t have anything to do with the topic.

and equally as bad
Are you the President?
Doesn’t have anything to do with the topic.
Of course it does. That's what every thread in this forum is about.

What major American network would bother censuring a nobody like you?

or me

but trump is the president and he’s speaking to the American people

His mic was not cut, silly.
It says here that is was

NBC is so arrogant smith didnt even bother to lie and say they were going to a commercisl break

Have no fear, Trump’s mic worked just fine whether CNBC broadcast it on their network or not.
It's cutting off his mic and hiding the news-----

even if you were going to claim that they did it to protect the public from hearing trumps lies----REAL NEWS PEOPLE would love to hear a president lie so they could then make talking points about the NEWS that everyone wants to hear about catching the president in a lie. But they didn't do this, they cut him off hiding what he had to say---censoring preventing the TRUTH from being said. This is a communist move and should not be tolerated in the US>

Trump lies maliciously about anything and everything. He should be banned from all public appearances. He should be placed in a small cell and fed bread and water only. No Big Macs for Donald.

Forum List

Back