CNBC cuts off live coverage of Trump speaking about the election results, because, says Shepherd Smith, “what he’s saying is absolutely untrue”

I so wish that the media would cut away from anyone blatantly lying.
The truth czars have a double standard and didn't censor anybody on the whole trump is a Russian spy hoax

I don't disagree that it would be fairly enacted. I still wish it could happen .
How could censorship be fairly enacted?

I said what I said. If you lie you don't get air time.
Who decides who is lying?

I noted that I doubt it would be handled well. I still wish it could be.
There is no way to handle censorhip well. How would you handle arbitrary executions well?

If you are lying it's not arbitrary.
What does lying have to do with "handling arbitrary executions well?

Pickles

So they can absolutely censor a US president what chance do you have? The big story here is journalist Mark Crispin Miller is a leftie, and even he is getting alarmed at the #StopTheSteal. Please visit his website.

CNBC cuts off live coverage of Trump speaking about the election results, because, says Shepherd Smith, “what he’s saying is absolutely untrue”

What you fail to understand is that no media outlet has any obligation to air anyone. That includes trump.

We have a FREE press here.

That means they can do pretty much whatever they want within our laws.

Read the First Amendment.

The media should have started doing this years ago. trump doesn't tell the truth and a lot of the lies he tells are very dangerous and harmful to our nation and our people.

I applaud Shep Smith and CNBC for not airing his lies.

If you don't like it. That's just too bad.

This is why you'll be in the very first layer of fertilizer if, God Forbid, Communists ever come to power in the USA
Seriously, the Cold War was a long time ago. Why are so many of you worried about the commies?
iu

iu

iu

So they can absolutely censor a US president what chance do you have? The big story here is journalist Mark Crispin Miller is a leftie, and even he is getting alarmed at the #StopTheSteal. Please visit his website.

What you fail to understand is that no media outlet has any obligation to air anyone. That includes trump.

The media should have started doing this years ago. trump doesn't tell the truth and a lot of the lies he tells are very dangerous and harmful to our nation and our people.

" We have a FREE press here. "

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

The truth czars have a double standard and didn't censor anybody on the whole trump is a Russian spy hoax

I don't disagree that it would be fairly enacted. I still wish it could happen .

There is no way to handle censorhip well. How would you handle arbitrary executions well?

Pickles
?

You're a fucking Stalinist.

Pickles
?

I agree

His mic was not cut, silly.
It says here that is was

NBC is so arrogant smith didnt even bother to lie and say they were going to a commercisl break

His mic was not cut, silly.
It says here that is was

NBC is so arrogant smith didnt even bother to lie and say they were going to a commercisl break
That’s not cutting off his mic. That’s just a network deciding they were not going to broadcast his appearance, which they are under no obligation to do.

Have no fear, Trump’s mic worked just fine whether CNBC broadcast it on their network or not.

Forum List

Back