CNBC Exposed As Biased 'Pooh-Throwing Monkeys'

Riiight. All networks are biased, even Fox. What a bunch of pathetic whiners.

PM, with your massive intellect (and evidently your 3rd grade reading/comprehension level), please point out where in the following sentence I claim ALL NETWORKS are biased:

"The biggest 'revelations' from last night's debate are that extreme Liberal bias in the media is alive and well AND that CNBC's faux 'journalists' and last night's debate 'moderators' are little more than 'pooh-throwing monkeys'!"

Let me help you out, you 'pooh-flinging monkey'... NOWHERE in that sentence do I say ALL MEDIA is biased. (You should consider seeking employment with CNBC, my friend.) :laugh:

Do you wish to pass laws that would criminalize bias in the media?

Would you be happy with a government controlled media? No? Well, we are very close to that today.

But remember, conservatives may control the government starting in 2016, if you like government control of the media, get ready.

a good journalist does not take sides, he/she merely reports the facts. We used to have that kind of media, today we don't.

Journalism has always involved opinions.

When did we have opinion-free media?

opinions and lies are two different things.

Their questions and lack of follow-up were as lame as Fox News.
Nothing to do with bias.
Idiot.

Asking you to weigh in on this is like asking a Mexican drug-runner if we should erect a wall.

You will never realize just how much of the problem is you. You have an ego and you have a conscience. Unfortunately, they cannot work together. “Nothing to do with bias” he says. (EYE ROLL). I am throwing in the towel.

ps -- the fox questions were aimed at making trump look bad --- I say that to their scorn. But besides that they were more mature and policy oriented. All your leftist MSM stations are blatant dem cheerleaders and cover for them.

Last edited:
Riiight. All networks are biased, even Fox. What a bunch of pathetic whiners.

PM, with your massive intellect (and evidently your 3rd grade reading/comprehension level), please point out where in the following sentence I claim ALL NETWORKS are biased:

"The biggest 'revelations' from last night's debate are that extreme Liberal bias in the media is alive and well AND that CNBC's faux 'journalists' and last night's debate 'moderators' are little more than 'pooh-throwing monkeys'!"

Let me help you out, you 'pooh-flinging monkey'... NOWHERE in that sentence do I say ALL MEDIA is biased. (You should consider seeking employment with CNBC, my friend.) :laugh:

Do you wish to pass laws that would criminalize bias in the media?

Would you be happy with a government controlled media? No? Well, we are very close to that today.

But remember, conservatives may control the government starting in 2016, if you like government control of the media, get ready.

a good journalist does not take sides, he/she merely reports the facts. We used to have that kind of media, today we don't.

Journalism has always involved opinions.

When did we have opinion-free media?

opinions and lies are two different things.

You said the media never used to take sides.

When was that?

The guys defending throwing a teenage girl in a chair across a room think CNBC shouldn't be so mean to conservatives...
d15d6c36b5e2b87398df15de51258686d941cd320488218c92e5d4b2aefba5f6.jpg

the moron who doesnt think SIX THOUSAND PER YEAR murdered Black lives MATTER because they wrent killed by the police wants to keep injecting race into the discussion

English please.

have somebody smarter than you are translate

Most of the RWnut posters around here are articulate enough that I can figure out what they're saying. It's not my fault you're chronically incoherent.

The biggest 'revelations' from last night's debate are that extreme Liberal bias in the media is alive and well AND that CNBC's faux 'journalists' and last night's debate 'moderators' are little more than 'pooh-throwing monkeys'!

:lmao:

(LINK: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...s-who-allowed-cnbc-moderate-debate-should-be_)

CNBC could have saved themselves and the Republican Party a lot of money by hiring actual monkeys to fling their pooh at the candidates. This was a disgrace.”
- Erick Erickson of Red State

------------------

CNBC's should be embarrassed for their pitiful display of partisan liberal media bias and apologize to the GOP candidates and the American people."
- Media Research Center President Brent Bozell.

------------------

"After 15 minutes it was clear that this was not a debate, but a verbal shooting gallery set up by CNBC, with the targets the Republican candidates and the shooters their biased antagonists from the press,” said Meese.

Ted Cruz accurately described what was going on,” he said. “Whoever selected the ‘moderators’ should be FIRED and the RNC leaders who allowed it should be condemned.”

-------------------

The biggest reaction came from the audience after Ted Cruz 'skewered' CNBC 'moderator' Carl Quintanilla for his un-professional, inappropriate question and hammered the liberal media moderators for their, by comparison, 'love-fest' questioning of Hillary in debates.
-- Pollster Frank Luntz sent out a Tweet: “Ted Cruz's focus group dials hits 98 with his attack on media bias. That's the highest score we've ever measured. EVER.”

The focus group's reaction and that so MANY Americans as seen so far after this debate proves CNBC did nothing more than embarrass themselves, embarrass the profession of true journalism, and reveal that extreme liberal bias is alive and well in the media...and the American people (not the left wing partisans who saw nothing wrong with what happened last night) are fed up with it!

Way to go, CNBC! Here's to you, you 'pooh-flinging monkeys'!

:piss2::salute: :lmao:

Their questions and lack of follow-up were as lame as Fox News.

Nothing to do with bias.

Idiot.

Sadly we cannot argue this point, how was the Fox News hosted debate any different? It wasn't.

How will 3 pages explain the tax code?

'Flat' or 'Fair Tax' - EVERYONE pays, end the ridiculous hundreds of pages of loopholes, etc... it could easily be done. Tell me why THOUSANDS of pages are needed to explain / direct tax collecting? forget it - Gruber already explained it.

The biased IRS targeting that was proven - that Cummings, a Senator, was involved in, and which Lois Lerner herself admitted and apologized for when talking to the media - and the Obama administration's recent announcement that they will not prosecute anyone for it (or fire, reprimand, fine, or cut their pay) is a flaming red flag / sign of WHY the IRS needs to be reformed so that this agency can NEVER be used as a weapon against the citizens of this country again (which reportedly is STILL happening).

-----------

IRS Apologizes For Inappropriately Targeting Conservative Political Groups In 2012 Election
- LINK: IRS Apologizes For Inappropriate Action In 2012 Election

"The Internal Revenue Service apologized Friday for what it acknowledged was "inappropriate" targeting of conservative political groups during the 2012 election to see if they were violating their tax-exempt status.

IRS agents singled out dozens of organizations for additional reviews because they included the words "tea party" or "patriot" in their exemption applications, said Lois Lerner, who heads the IRS division that oversees tax-exempt groups. In some cases, groups were asked for lists of donors, which violates IRS policy in most cases, she said
."

-----------

IRS agent: Tax agency is still targeting Tea Party groups
- LINK: IRS agent: Tax agency is still targeting Tea Party groups
- Thurs, 29 Oct 2015

"In a remarkable admission that is likely to rock the Internal Revenue Service again, testimony released Thursday by House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Dave Camp reveals that an agent involved in reviewing tax exempt applications from conservative groups told a committee investigator that the agency is still targeting Tea Party groups."

Show me a single flat tax proposal that does not result in the wealthy paying less and the working poor paying more
Donald Trump for one. And Im not even a Trump supporter

Trumps proposal results in a one trillion dollar tax cut to the wealthy, with only hedge fund managers paying an additional two percent
But didn't Trump say it's his intention that the rich pay more

His tax cuts provide $1 trillion to the wealthy (including himself)

Speaking of Feces Flinging Monkeys

Wing nuts have gone Loco the way they talk to people, and wave their stupid guns. Then they have the audacity to talk about obedience and respect. Hypocrite lunatics, the lot of them....they whine about the media and say Blacks have no reason to complain of racism

Tell me these GOP feces flingers are not real just a bad dream

One of the moderators totally lost credibility over the debate being originally 3 hours instead of two.

Trump negotiated 2 hours, down from 3.....and one of the liberal pundit mods claimed it was always 2 hours.

A bold-faced lie.

It's sickening how they will lie right in our face and have no shame doing it.
They learned from the best. Their evil queen Hillary.

One of the moderators totally lost credibility over the debate being originally 3 hours instead of two.

Trump negotiated 2 hours, down from 3.....and one of the liberal pundit mods claimed it was always 2 hours.

A bold-faced lie.

It's sickening how they will lie right in our face and have no shame doing it.
They learned from the best. Their evil queen Hillary.

Lets not forget the man who won: lie of the year. that Obama
that whole Democrat party is made of nothing but liars. how anyone supports them: says to me they don't care about honesty or morals

Trumps tax cuts were one of the first questions

Try to keep up

We're not talking about tax cuts. The thread title is: "CNBC Exposed As Biased 'Pooh-Throwing Monkeys'", and discussion focused on the extremely pathetic behavior of CNBC. While they may have asked ONE or TWO descent questions, as the saying goes 'The sun shines on a dog's ass every now and then". For the vast majority of the 'Lib Bias Fest' they embarrassed themselves and the journalism profession.

Trumps tax cuts were one of the first questions

Try to keep up

We're not talking about tax cuts. The thread title is: "CNBC Exposed As Biased 'Pooh-Throwing Monkeys'", and discussion focused on the extremely pathetic behavior of CNBC. While they may have asked ONE or TWO descent questions, as the saying goes 'The sun shines on a dog's ass every now and then". For the vast majority of the 'Lib Bias Fest' they embarrassed themselves and the journalism profession.

CNBC asked Cruz for his position on extending the debt limit......................Cruz responded.....Damned media is always asking irrelevant questions!

Forum List

Back